|Date||Sunday 17th February, 2013|
|Time||11:30am - 5pm, pack up from 4:30pm|
|Location||Antonio Park, Mitcham|
|Address||Enter from Deep Creek Road, off Whitehorse Road (Maroondah Highway)|
|Meeting Place||BBQ area|
Please bring drinking water, a hat, and sun screen. The war will be on even if it's 40 degrees - dress and prepare appropriately!
Rules for the war:
NO BLACK BLASTERS
BLASTERS MUST HAVE THE APPEARANCE OF TOYS
Seriously, guys, I've had a gutful of this. Enough is enough. I'm not going to be nice about this any more.
- If 50 percent or more of your blaster is black, gray, or silver, you must post a picture and ask before bringing it
- You will be asked to leave if you bring a blaster that is painted realistically
EYE PROTECTION IS MANDATORY
You will not be allowed to play without eye protection. We recommend:
- Nerf brand protective glasses
- safety glasses that meet Australian Standard 1337 or ANSI Z87.1
- safety glasses or goggles specifically intended for firearms or airsoft use
Sunglasses and prescription glasses may not be used as safety eye wear unless they are sold as safety glasses and are branded with either AS 1337 or ANSI Z87.1.
We will be using the Victorian Standard War Rules -- please take the time to look them over and make sure you understand at least the basics.