Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Nerfing down under!. Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

If you're new to the forums please do the following.
1. Read the Forum Rules before posting!
2. Update your location, age and avatar TRUTHFULLY
3. Introduce yourself in the Welcome to Oznerf forum section =)

Navigation

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 52416 messages in 3425 subjects

We have 1922 registered users

The newest registered user is seabulb

Latest topics

» gold coast nerf war?
by ShaGGz LMS Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:49 pm

» nerf clearout
by Runeblade Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:03 am

» How to replace the Longshot trigger plate?
by neon64bit Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:42 am

» Mid North Coast/Hunter War Organisation
by Vampros Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:18 pm

» WTB felt for slugs
by Richo123 Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:21 am

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

My Cutlass Homemades from an era gone by

Tidge

My Cutlass Homemades from an era gone by Empty My Cutlass Homemades from an era gone by

Post  Tidge Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:04 pm

Hey kiddies,

I just noticed we had a Homemades section, so I thought I'd share a couple easy little things I made a fair few years ago.

My Cutlass Homemades from an era gone by Myrilfe

My Cutlass Homemades from an era gone by Myriflebreechopen2

My Cutlass Homemades from an era gone by Myriflebreechwithdart

To actuate the breech, you actually pull the whole trigger handle backward, it slides back over the barrel and returns to position via the rubber band. I used 16mm UPVC nested into 20mm UPVC. The breech opening was I believe 25mm Orange UPVC. The trigger is just a garden hose trigger gun. The airtank I think I used either 40mm or 32mm PVC. Be careful if you copy this, not to pressurise it about 50 psi.

I had so much fun with this one, that I made another one, though it is only single shot and the barrel itself is the breech.
    My Cutlass Homemades from an era gone by Myotherrifle

As you may guess, I used a slightly smaller sized ammunition than the rest of my stefans, hence the fit into the conduit. It's just slightly thinner than stock dart foam; CDTS would fit in this barrel now.

I don't remember exactly what sort of pressure they were primed to, but I remember nailing a guy in the back of the head at about 50 metres away. It was an incredible shot, really, but it was not difficult to achieve these ranges. (ChaosBlades, that guy was Tom, if you remember him )
    The accuracy was uncanny too, probably due to my particular choice in ammunition, The barrels of each are roughly 20" long.

I would like to point out that it was and is a very bad idea to paint any blaster, factory product or homemade, any dark colour, especially black.

Have at.
    -Tidge.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:37 pm