Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Nerfing down under!. Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

If you're new to the forums please do the following.
1. Read the Forum Rules before posting!
2. Update your location, age and avatar TRUTHFULLY
3. Introduce yourself in the Welcome to Oznerf forum section =)

Navigation

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 52416 messages in 3425 subjects

We have 1922 registered users

The newest registered user is seabulb

Latest topics

» gold coast nerf war?
by ShaGGz LMS Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:49 pm

» nerf clearout
by Runeblade Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:03 am

» How to replace the Longshot trigger plate?
by neon64bit Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:42 am

» Mid North Coast/Hunter War Organisation
by Vampros Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:18 pm

» WTB felt for slugs
by Richo123 Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:21 am

March 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

+9
aardman
Chaos-Blades
kingkottah
Raphie
splosionman
WV17
beigeman
Biggles
Roger Explosion
13 posters

OZ Nerf comprehensive thread analysis chart

Roger Explosion
    Roger Explosion
    Administrator
    Administrator

OZ Nerf comprehensive thread analysis chart Empty OZ Nerf comprehensive thread analysis chart

Post  Roger Explosion Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:38 am

OZ Nerf comprehensive thread analysis chart Oznerfpiechart
    Biggles
    Biggles

OZ Nerf comprehensive thread analysis chart Empty Re: OZ Nerf comprehensive thread analysis chart

Post  Biggles Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:26 am

so funny! LOL
    beigeman
    beigeman

OZ Nerf comprehensive thread analysis chart Empty Re: OZ Nerf comprehensive thread analysis chart

Post  beigeman Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:35 am

Heh heh heh. Good stuff

Post  Guest Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:04 pm

to true.
    WV17
    WV17

Post  WV17 Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:58 am

Why oh Why cant people figure it out for themselves? its not even hard ITS CALLED EBAY though thats dear ITS ALSO CALLED GHOSTING A FORUM

by that way that is freaking hilarious
    splosionman

Post  splosionman Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:40 am

I agree that this is funny but what have you got against longshots.
    Shure they're overated but they are still decent.
    WV17
    WV17

Post  WV17 Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:33 am

what has who got against longshots?
    i have nothing i love the hell outta mine got in on ebay.
    we are just laughing at noobs coming on and asking that question thats all we love our longshots (no heart emoticon)
    Raphie

Post  Raphie Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:42 am

SplosionMan is talking about Roger Explosion
    kingkottah
    kingkottah

Post  kingkottah Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:25 pm

I dont get what is so funny it is true its like 90% of our threads are about longshots, where to get them and other useless crap
    Chaos-Blades
    Chaos-Blades

Post  Chaos-Blades Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:05 am

Roger Explosion wrote:OZ Nerf comprehensive thread analysis chart Oznerfpiechart
    I think that's an accurate measurement of posts.
    If it wasn't so sad it'd be freakin hilarious.
    WV17
    WV17

Post  WV17 Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:41 am

well chaos blades all i can say is that i know i'm trying to be in the green and that alot of other people are too but we just cant help having the other colours thrown in by rare contributers anyway its still hilarious even though its sadly true kinda like the joker
    aardman
    aardman

Post  aardman Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:38 am

its beacuse places like nerf haven have the numbers and people that come up with most of the mods. they also have all the materials to dothing properly, in australia, we spend most of our time looking for for things to mod with ( like the longshot) rather than modding.
    WV17
    WV17

Post  WV17 Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:57 am

We (everyone that has the guns) should really get some mods up. I know there are plenty of members who have the guns but dont put the mods on. So we all need to post more, ALOT MORE so that this forum can be worth something. WE HAVE TO DO IT OURSELVES WE CANT JUST EXPECT IT TO HAPPEN. POST!
    Foam Militia
    Foam Militia

Post  Foam Militia Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:45 am

WV17 i agree some of us have done mods but didnt post them and some of us have guns but dont review them. There are also people like me who have thoughts for mods but lack the tools and money to do so.
    WV17
    WV17

Post  WV17 Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:46 am

Yes, exactly. Me I am somewhere between those i have done basic mods but have not said anything and like you have some doozies in my head one idea was a maverick foregrip© (NO ONE STEAL MY IDEA ) but I have no materials or the time I'm going to do a wheat bix ammo box for my vulcan and I'm about to hoe into my LS if i should do write ups tell me so.
    melbourneSTORM4eva
    melbourneSTORM4eva
    Founder
    Founder

Post  melbourneSTORM4eva Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:19 pm

Lol...to true mate, It's all the noobs to the site..."where can i get a modifyed longshot for under $50?" lol "NOWHERE!"
    WV17
    WV17

Post  WV17 Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:30 pm

its hard to get a stock LS for under $50 let alone a modified one I CANT BELIEVE I BOUGHT ONE FROM AMERICA FOR $120 AND NOW THEY FINALLY GET HERE!
    Gozzo

Post  Gozzo Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:54 pm

WV17 wrote:Yes, exactly. Me I am somewhere between those i have done basic mods but have not said anything and like you have some doozies in my head one idea was a maverick foregrip© (NO ONE STEAL MY IDEA ) but I have no materials or the time I'm going to do a wheat bix ammo box for my vulcan and I'm about to hoe into my LS if i should do write ups tell me so.

my son has a vulcan and he uses an m60 link box, metal one. works better than the original one.
    Frankie27
    Frankie27
    Founder
    Founder

Post  Frankie27 Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:13 pm

Gozzo wrote:
    WV17 wrote:Yes, exactly. Me I am somewhere between those i have done basic mods but have not said anything and like you have some doozies in my head one idea was a maverick foregrip© (NO ONE STEAL MY IDEA ) but I have no materials or the time I'm going to do a wheat bix ammo box for my vulcan and I'm about to hoe into my LS if i should do write ups tell me so.

my son has a vulcan and he uses an m60 link box, metal one. works better than the original one.

Really dude? Poor grammar and a massive necro. Not a good start.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:28 pm