Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Nerfing down under!. Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

If you're new to the forums please do the following.
1. Read the Forum Rules before posting!
2. Update your location, age and avatar TRUTHFULLY
3. Introduce yourself in the Welcome to Oznerf forum section =)

Navigation

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 52416 messages in 3425 subjects

We have 1922 registered users

The newest registered user is seabulb

Latest topics

» gold coast nerf war?
by ShaGGz LMS Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:49 pm

» nerf clearout
by Runeblade Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:03 am

» How to replace the Longshot trigger plate?
by neon64bit Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:42 am

» Mid North Coast/Hunter War Organisation
by Vampros Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:18 pm

» WTB felt for slugs
by Richo123 Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:21 am

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

airgun

airgun Empty airgun

Post  Guest Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:43 am

im going to make pvc and turn it in to a airgun by puting a bike pump needle and puting it at the back of a 3 inch cap by puting a little hole in the cap and plumers goop the needle in the cap. take a 3 inch pvc pipe and get 11/2 feet of it and attach it to the end cap. take a two piece reducer to 3 inch to 1/2 and attach it to the 3 inch pvc the end without the end cap.take about 3 more inches of 1/2 inch pvc to put in the reducer and if you need a cupler for your ball valve that is if your ball valve is threded you need a threaded cupler. if you dont need a cupler then you can just push the pvc into the 1/2 inch ball valve. if you need another cupler to put on the other end of the ball valve to put the pvc in for the barel, but if you dont need a cupler then you just push a piece of 1/2 pvc about 2 feet long in the ball valve. the barel can shoot darttag darts thats all i know know about 1/2 inch pvc, and if you put some electrical tape around 2 feet of cpvc not pvc and you can use 1/2 stefans in it to i will have pictures up soon.

airgun Empty Re: airgun

Post  Guest Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:10 pm

byebyepinky96 wrote:im going to make pvc and turn it in to a airgun by puting a bike pump needle and puting it at the back of a 3 inch cap by puting a little hole in the cap and plumers goop the needle in the cap. take a 3 inch pvc pipe and get 11/2 feet of it and attach it to the end cap. take a two piece reducer to 3 inch to 1/2 and attach it to the 3 inch pvc the end without the end cap.take about 3 more inches of 1/2 inch pvc to put in the reducer and if you need a cupler for your ball valve that is if your ball valve is threded you need a threaded cupler. if you dont need a cupler then you can just push the pvc into the 1/2 inch ball valve. if you need another cupler to put on the other end of the ball valve to put the pvc in for the barel, but if you dont need a cupler then you just push a piece of 1/2 pvc about 2 feet long in the ball valve. the barel can shoot darttag darts thats all i know know about 1/2 inch pvc, and if you put some electrical tape around 2 feet of cpvc not pvc and you can use 1/2 stefans in it to i will have pictures up soon.

a project i have been involved with for a while is air guns, kinda what lead to nerf, anyway, i have made a couple of these guns, and they have alot of kick behind them, on the downside, to power its thirst for air an air compressor is needed, because even heavy duty air pumps have been known to break under its force, if anyone is interested, i can do right up, i might anyway seeing as i have tomorrow off, its an easy build, known pretty well, but they shape i use makes it easy to handle while still having maximum power, (birds around my neighborhood tend to stay away from my house now lol

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:34 am