Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Nerfing down under!. Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

If you're new to the forums please do the following.
1. Read the Forum Rules before posting!
2. Update your location, age and avatar TRUTHFULLY
3. Introduce yourself in the Welcome to Oznerf forum section =)

Navigation

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 52416 messages in 3425 subjects

We have 1922 registered users

The newest registered user is seabulb

Latest topics

» gold coast nerf war?
by ShaGGz LMS Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:49 pm

» nerf clearout
by Runeblade Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:03 am

» How to replace the Longshot trigger plate?
by neon64bit Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:42 am

» Mid North Coast/Hunter War Organisation
by Vampros Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:18 pm

» WTB felt for slugs
by Richo123 Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:21 am

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

3 posters

How To Get Amazon Prices On Fishpond

Xoenz
    Xoenz
    Donator
    Donator

How To Get Amazon Prices On Fishpond Empty How To Get Amazon Prices On Fishpond

Post  Xoenz Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:47 am

Always Annoyed that about Amazon not being able to ship to you, or the shipping costs were to high? Worry no more with Fishpond's, Amazon Price match!
    **Disclaimer you will receive online credit for your next purchase on fishpond, not actually money back**

This is a Guide to show you how you can price match nerf guns from a site called www.fishpond.com.au to the prices of things on www.Amazon.com. This is a good way of getting the same prices from amazon yet you are getting free shipping! And this is proof that it doesn't only work for Books.

Working since 12/2/2011

Step 1)'Compare The Pair', Find the item you desire on Fishpond and look for that same item on Amazon. The item featured on Amazon has to be sold by Amazon and be eligible for free U.S shipping.

For this example I used a Tactical Vest. Notice that the seller is Amazon not fulfilled by Amazon

How To Get Amazon Prices On Fishpond Pictur16

Step 2) 'Evaluating the Difference', If the item on fishpond is more expensive than Amazon's price, your desired item will be eligible for the price match.

I calculated that I would be eligible to receive $39.50

How To Get Amazon Prices On Fishpond Pictur17

Step 3) 'Proceed with Checkout', Confident that you will receive some credit, proceed with fishpond checkout.

If you notice on the bottom right corner of oznerf.com was the date 12/2/2011

How To Get Amazon Prices On Fishpond Pictur13

Step 4) 'Redemption' After purchasing your item go to HERE within 2 days and select the item you just purchased.

How To Get Amazon Prices On Fishpond Pictur14

Step 5) 'Enjoy', FIshpond will automaticaly caculate how much online credit you will earn and will credit it to you fishpond account as soon as the item you ordered has been shipped (to avoid people from canceling their item and still getting credit)!]

** I don't know why it gave me $7 short in credit, perhaps Amazon discounts don't apply?**

How To Get Amazon Prices On Fishpond Pictur18

Tada! Any question, please do ask by posting, pm'ing or emailing.

Also Another Amazon Advantage!

Apparently http://www.amazon.co.uk/ are having a limited time, free shipping to Australia for orders of more than £25! But wait there's more! Also subtract 1/6th of the price (17%) seeing that Australia does not issue taxes! This makes a Longstrike, with free shipping to AUstralia cost only $40!!

-Thanks Godspeed_22!

Godspeed_22 wrote:On the topic on Amazon, I'd like to add my guide on cheaper Nerf stuff. Amazon.co.uk is now offering free super saver shipping to Australia on orders over 25 pounds! Simply purchase a product/s over 25 pounds that are sold by Amazon and have super saver shipping, and it's free. On top of that, the EU VAT refund applies to orders shipping outside Europe, so if I'm correct that means you can subtract 1/6th of the price (I believe VAT tax in UK went up to 20% this year). Best product I see is the Longstrike which comes to approximately $40!

Last edited by Xoenz on Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Unknown
    Unknown

How To Get Amazon Prices On Fishpond Empty Re: How To Get Amazon Prices On Fishpond

Post  Unknown Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:19 pm

Please ignore...

Last edited by Unknown on Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Godspeed_22
    Godspeed_22

How To Get Amazon Prices On Fishpond Empty Re: How To Get Amazon Prices On Fishpond

Post  Godspeed_22 Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:23 pm

For some reason, I got the vibe that this only applied to books. But good to know it works. Perhaps you could increase the size of the photos, you can barely read the words. Am I right in assuming this is only available for items on Amazon that qualify to ship to Australia? There's so many things I want that are 'can only be shipped within continental US'. Btw, Macs all the way!

On the topic on Amazon, I'd like to add my guide on cheaper Nerf stuff. Amazon.co.uk is now offering free super saver shipping to Australia on orders over 25 pounds! Simply purchase a product/s over 25 pounds that are sold by Amazon and have super saver shipping, and it's free. On top of that, the EU VAT refund applies to orders shipping outside Europe, so if I'm correct that means you can subtract 1/6th of the price (I believe VAT tax in UK went up to 20% this year). Best product I see is the Longstrike which comes to approximately $40!
    Xoenz
    Xoenz
    Donator
    Donator

Post  Xoenz Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:25 pm

Godspeed_22 wrote:For some reason, I got the vibe that this only applied to books. But good to know it works. Perhaps you could increase the size of the photos, you can barely read the words. Am I right in assuming this is only available for items on Amazon that qualify to ship to Australia? There's so many things I want that are 'can only be shipped within continental US'. Btw, Macs all the way!

On the topic on Amazon, I'd like to add my guide on cheaper Nerf stuff. Amazon.co.uk is now offering free super saver shipping to Australia on orders over 25 pounds! Simply purchase a product/s over 25 pounds that are sold by Amazon and have super saver shipping, and it's free. On top of that, the EU VAT refund applies to orders shipping outside Europe, so if I'm correct that means you can subtract 1/6th of the price (I believe VAT tax in UK went up to 20% this year). Best product I see is the Longstrike which comes to approximately $40!

That is correct, as anything sold by Amazon (not fulfilled by Amazon) can be shipped to Australia.

I will add that to my main thread?
    Godspeed_22
    Godspeed_22

Post  Godspeed_22 Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:29 pm

Xoenz wrote:That is correct, as anything sold by Amazon (not fulfilled by Amazon) can be shipped to Australia.

That's not right, many many many things sold by Amazon.com are restricted to shipping in USA only. What I'm assuming is that if the item can't be shipped to Australia, Fishpond won't do a price match. After all, the price that Fishpond compares to has to include the shipping cost right? And yes, go ahead and add my bit to your original post, credit would be nice.
    Xoenz
    Xoenz
    Donator
    Donator

Post  Xoenz Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:40 pm

Godspeed_22 wrote:
    Xoenz wrote:That is correct, as anything sold by Amazon (not fulfilled by Amazon) can be shipped to Australia.

That's not right, many many many things sold by Amazon.com are restricted to shipping in USA only. What I'm assuming is that if the item can't be shipped to Australia, Fishpond won't do a price match. After all, the price that Fishpond compares to has to include the shipping cost right? And yes, go ahead and add my bit to your original post, credit would be nice.

Mnmm, for every nerf gun that i tried to ship to my adress and that was sold my amazon, all of them could be shipped, So I'm not sure about that, but all major nerf guns should be fine for this cash credit.

Of Course!

*** Thread has been updated! ***
    Godspeed_22
    Godspeed_22

Post  Godspeed_22 Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:50 pm

Also, I'm wondering how fishpond got the Amazon price as $37.02. From my calculations, the actual item was $27.49 I think, then $9.99 (per shipment) + $3.99 (per item) for shipping. That comes to $41.47, not $37.02.
    Xoenz
    Xoenz
    Donator
    Donator

Post  Xoenz Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:31 am

Err i've heard that it doesn't work anymore, any confirmations? I will be hoping to make another transaction tonight after the war to make sure it works.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:32 am