Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Nerfing down under!. Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

If you're new to the forums please do the following.
1. Read the Forum Rules before posting!
2. Update your location, age and avatar TRUTHFULLY
3. Introduce yourself in the Welcome to Oznerf forum section =)

Navigation

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 52416 messages in 3425 subjects

We have 1922 registered users

The newest registered user is seabulb

Latest topics

» gold coast nerf war?
by ShaGGz LMS Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:49 pm

» nerf clearout
by Runeblade Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:03 am

» How to replace the Longshot trigger plate?
by neon64bit Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:42 am

» Mid North Coast/Hunter War Organisation
by Vampros Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:18 pm

» WTB felt for slugs
by Richo123 Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:21 am

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

+3
oznerfnerd
Swatsonia
Sadavi5
7 posters

The Complete Nerf unity Power System Steampunk Mod

Sadavi5
    Sadavi5

The Complete Nerf unity Power System Steampunk Mod Empty The Complete Nerf unity Power System Steampunk Mod

Post  Sadavi5 Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:02 am

Here we are, the complete and finished and repaired Terzetto Trio Tormentio Steampumk Nerf Unity Power System Modification. Try saying that three times fast. You can't. You get bored. But the long name is worth it; I think this thing really turned out pretty damn well. ^_^

This also acts as the post concerning the Nerf Hornet Mod.

Video One (Hornet): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDsO3yPqQT8
    Video Two (Whole Gun): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ubg2ZhI6S9U

NEW: Video Three (Whole Gun Overview With Pics): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8ZVYC79qYw

Or see the whole gun without the video at this link:
    https://2img.net/h/i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc57/bluefacedwatch/TerzTriTor.jpg

Cheers,
    Me.

Last edited by Sadavi5 on Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:42 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : New pictures, new videos.)
    Swatsonia
    Swatsonia

The Complete Nerf unity Power System Steampunk Mod Empty Re: The Complete Nerf unity Power System Steampunk Mod

Post  Swatsonia Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:03 am

You sir, are on a roll.

Great work.
    Sadavi5
    Sadavi5

The Complete Nerf unity Power System Steampunk Mod Empty Re: The Complete Nerf unity Power System Steampunk Mod

Post  Sadavi5 Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:35 am

Heh, thanks. Until I get the pics of the complete one up probably Friday, here's a pic of the completed Hornet. AR's removed, of course- thanks, Oznerf, for the guide on that one.

The Complete Nerf unity Power System Steampunk Mod 0629111823b
    oznerfnerd
    oznerfnerd
    Trade Merchant
    Trade Merchant

Post  oznerfnerd Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:06 am

Mate,

Love your paintjobs!

Especially that "worn metal/halo" look.

How about you do some step by step write ups on this, as your level of skill with this would really bring some thing good to the forum.

With the recent sales that have been on, I've obtained a pile of stampedes and longshots, and would like to have a crack at painting some of the shells with vinyl dye while I've got them apart.

Cheers,
    neumein
    neumein
    Donator
    Donator

Post  neumein Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:31 am

I like what you did with the blast button on the Hornet. I was thinking of doing the same, as I'm turning my Hornet into a Steampunk piece as well. Albeit, not as good as yours, but I've been working on it for a while
    Sadavi5
    Sadavi5

Post  Sadavi5 Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:03 am

Oznerfnerd: Sure thing. Got work again tomorrow, but I can get a writeup up on Friday. I actually use paint exclusively right now, though I've been recently looking into dyes for the next project I'm working on! Can't wait to start on 'em.

Numein: Heh, don't be putting yourself down, I REALLY don't consider my work so extremely good it can't be met or surpassed... quite the opposite, I have a long way to go. Though I'll admit this whole project turned out particularly well. >.>
    redcricket077
    redcricket077

Post  redcricket077 Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:38 am

Very nice! I knew it would come along really nicely. Genius
    UtahR
    UtahR

Post  UtahR Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:43 pm

Needs more vents
    Sadavi5
    Sadavi5

Post  Sadavi5 Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:37 am

Redcricket: Thanks!... I need to start believing in my designs more. >.>

UtahR: The other side has 2 more vents and a steam wheel... granted that doesn't help the side you see, but I wanted that side to be a little cleaner since otherwise it looked messy and overworked with the rest of the gun.
    littlebro05
    littlebro05
    War Organiser
    War Organiser

Post  littlebro05 Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:34 am

Just to top it off you might as well put a compartment where you can put dry ice (even though that would make the plastic REALLY brittle) but just for shits and giggles.
    Sadavi5
    Sadavi5

Post  Sadavi5 Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:57 am

*Shrug* I'll put it in one of the metal vents. I'm sure I can rig something.
    Sadavi5
    Sadavi5

Post  Sadavi5 Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:43 am

Alright, added new videos and pictures of the finally totally completed weapon! Enjoy and comment.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 2:49 am