Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Nerfing down under!. Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

If you're new to the forums please do the following.
1. Read the Forum Rules before posting!
2. Update your location, age and avatar TRUTHFULLY
3. Introduce yourself in the Welcome to Oznerf forum section =)

Navigation

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 52416 messages in 3425 subjects

We have 1922 registered users

The newest registered user is seabulb

Latest topics

» gold coast nerf war?
by ShaGGz LMS Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:49 pm

» nerf clearout
by Runeblade Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:03 am

» How to replace the Longshot trigger plate?
by neon64bit Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:42 am

» Mid North Coast/Hunter War Organisation
by Vampros Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:18 pm

» WTB felt for slugs
by Richo123 Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:21 am

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

+9
KingCam
Silent Scope
Unknown
Winterstrike
Photo Ninja
littlebro05
Eclipse
Joey
inf0rm3r
13 posters

Foam Sports Website *Staff Required* Applications Close 10th October

inf0rm3r
    inf0rm3r
    Trade Merchant
    Trade Merchant

Foam Sports Website *Staff Required* Applications Close 10th October Empty Foam Sports Website *Staff Required* Applications Close 10th October

Post  inf0rm3r Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:27 am

Hi Guys

Foam Sports is launching hopefully in less than a week. With this I am after a couple of people to look after certain aspects of the site, in return you'll be offered custom forum ranks, 10-15% off all Foam Sports foam, tips, PETG etc. The jobs aren't large and only require a couple of hours usually a week.

1. Article Writer

Basically this person will be in charge of searching around all community forums and creating unique content to add to the frontpage and news section of the website. The person required will have top notch grammer and spelling skills as well as a creative flare in writing.

Position Taken! Keep sending applications as I may be interested in two.

2. Global Moderators X 2

Global moderators will be in charge of regulating content throughout the networking side of the website. This is not moderation over a forum as the content system used operates much more like a social network where the forum plays a smaller role. Moderators are required to be active throughout the community checking content and removing content which violates the Foam Sports Terms of Service or content which is of illegal nature. Global moderators may also be involved in routine maintenance.

3. Section Moderator

All states and countries are allocated groups and sections. Each of these requires a moderator to update and manage each section as well as promoting your own states events etc. Each state will be appointed 1 Moderator with larger community states appointed 2.

4. Modification Content Creator

Helps maintain current content as the database is quite large and adds new tutorials and videos for new stuff.

If your seriously interested in making a difference and growing this sport rapidly e-mail me an application ben@foam-sports.com tell me a bit about yourself which spot you want and why you should have it.

Users will be contacted personally if they are successful and a trial basis commences 20th October for one month for each position to see how you to

Last edited by inf0rm3r on Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total
    Joey
    Joey

Foam Sports Website *Staff Required* Applications Close 10th October Empty Re: Foam Sports Website *Staff Required* Applications Close 10th October

Post  Joey Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:36 am

I put my hand up for global mod. Will move me from modding 2 to 3 websites, it isn't like I don't have the time :p
    Eclipse
    Eclipse

Foam Sports Website *Staff Required* Applications Close 10th October Empty Re: Foam Sports Website *Staff Required* Applications Close 10th October

Post  Eclipse Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:19 am

I'll send one through for article writer. I don't mind if you don't choose me because of my age, but I do have very good writing skills. If you wish to have a look, check out my blog, written 100% by me (unless otherwise stated) here.
    littlebro05
    littlebro05
    War Organiser
    War Organiser

Post  littlebro05 Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:35 am

I'll be one of the QLD moderators.
    Photo Ninja
    Photo Ninja

Post  Photo Ninja Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:07 am

I'd like to apply for the feature article position. I will soon send my application with attachments of my recent works and assignments.
    Winterstrike

Post  Winterstrike Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:18 am

Didn't I get completely blasted for advertising my site on here? Doesn't anyone see the double standard? Note, I'm in full support of informer doing pretty much whatever the hell he wants. I'd just beware of the clunk and mozart raaaaaaage and this post getting deleted.
    Unknown
    Unknown

Post  Unknown Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:35 am

While still in a grey area I think the difference is that your post was meant to heard members towards AN, while Inf0rm3r is just looking for applications. He hasn't posted a link saying, "Come join my new site!.

That and the fact that he has contributed tonnes more than any of us has.
    Silent Scope
    Silent Scope

Post  Silent Scope Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:06 pm

Whilst trying to ignore the ignorant comment above me, I will also be sending an application to be an article writer.

I didn't realise that a lot of people would want that job.
    Eclipse
    Eclipse

Post  Eclipse Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:38 pm

Thanks once again for my role as Article Writer!!!
    KingCam
    KingCam

Post  KingCam Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:54 pm

Hi Ben

I have sent in a application for you to look at.

Thank's from Cameron.
    clunk07
    clunk07
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  clunk07 Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:04 pm

Yeh WS, Ben hasn't advertised his site in this post, has he?!? Just positions that he needs filled.

I'm pretty certain that over half of the regular member's have been aware for quite some time of the impending launch of Foam Sports, unlike the way that you launched AN on here.

Though it's good to see that the usual clowns still drop in from time to time to stir the pot.

Thanks guys.

Cheers,
    TooBz
    TooBz

Post  TooBz Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:05 pm

Sent an application for VIC's Moderator position.
    chiiia
    chiiia

Post  chiiia Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:39 pm

Application sent for Modification Content Creator
    mister_elliott
    mister_elliott

Post  mister_elliott Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:39 pm

Glad to hear you're making progress mate. I'll be looking for offline work in january (unless something comes up) so if you're keen I'd love to try and streamline your production a little.

+1 unsolicited application for non existent positions.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:02 am