Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Nerfing down under!. Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

If you're new to the forums please do the following.
1. Read the Forum Rules before posting!
2. Update your location, age and avatar TRUTHFULLY
3. Introduce yourself in the Welcome to Oznerf forum section =)

Navigation

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 52416 messages in 3425 subjects

We have 1922 registered users

The newest registered user is seabulb

Latest topics

» gold coast nerf war?
by ShaGGz LMS Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:49 pm

» nerf clearout
by Runeblade Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:03 am

» How to replace the Longshot trigger plate?
by neon64bit Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:42 am

» Mid North Coast/Hunter War Organisation
by Vampros Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:18 pm

» WTB felt for slugs
by Richo123 Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:21 am

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

+5
clunk07
Luke
Eclipse
Jeo
NothingOrNerf
9 posters

x3 MODIFIED BLASTERS FOR SALE (Brassed Breeched Longstrike, barricade, NF)

NothingOrNerf

x3 MODIFIED BLASTERS FOR SALE (Brassed Breeched Longstrike, barricade, NF) Empty x3 MODIFIED BLASTERS FOR SALE (Brassed Breeched Longstrike, barricade, NF)

Post  NothingOrNerf Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:22 am

eBay Link: http://www.ebay.com.au/sch/oznerf/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

You sould really check it out. Really advanced mods and very nice ranges.
    Jeo
    Jeo

x3 MODIFIED BLASTERS FOR SALE (Brassed Breeched Longstrike, barricade, NF) Empty Re: x3 MODIFIED BLASTERS FOR SALE (Brassed Breeched Longstrike, barricade, NF)

Post  Jeo Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:41 am

Already used the line, but what they hey.

I think you were looking for this thread.

Any further details on the brass breeched longstrike?
    Eclipse
    Eclipse

x3 MODIFIED BLASTERS FOR SALE (Brassed Breeched Longstrike, barricade, NF) Empty Re: x3 MODIFIED BLASTERS FOR SALE (Brassed Breeched Longstrike, barricade, NF)

Post  Eclipse Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:56 am

Not to flame, but just a few points:

1. All of the blasters are overpriced when compared to what they normally go for.
    2. The Longstrike is painted in a a realistic fashion, meaning it is banned from most wars.
    3. Ranges should be taken flat and not exaggerated.
    4. Putting COD MW3 in the title doesn't give the best impression.
    5. You didn't state the voltage of the Barricade, and if it's a battery pack, your going to need to provide a charger.
    6. How did you double and O-ring on the Longstrike? I'm not sure if you can.
    7. Quoting Drac on your blasters doesn't give a good impression.
    8. Nobody knows what the Longstrike brass breach is like. You don't provide pictures or an explanation. Is it a brass insert?

Wow, now I look at it, it look like a mega flame, but I though offering a few tips might come in handy in the future. I hope someone purchases them and you get the money you're after.

Cheers
    Luke
    Luke

Post  Luke Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:16 am

Not to flame, Just something I would like to add,

You must be 18 to have a eBay account.
    NothingOrNerf

Post  NothingOrNerf Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:17 am

I don't care if it's overpriced. As long as it sells for the price Which IT WILL. I don't even know if the buyer who buys it goes to any war and if he does, he wouldn't want the barrel and without that, it has an orange tip, not to mention the orange bolt, clip and internals. Doesn't have to be taken flat. I must admit ranges are a little over but look at what other people on eBay have as their range? The barricade has a 9 volt holder installed. I just added a very small o ring from bunnings and it is the width of putting e tape under it!! Don't care if cod or mw gives bad impressions as long as it sells. A longstrike brass breech is basically 9/16 as the breech and 17/32 as barrel.

Mate ur like 18 and picking out little flaws out of a 12 year old no offense mate.
    NothingOrNerf

Post  NothingOrNerf Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:21 am

Luke wrote:Not to flame, Just something I would like to add,

You must be 18 to have a eBay account.

Does anyone actually give a damn??!!

(my name's Luke too!)
    NothingOrNerf

Post  NothingOrNerf Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:25 am

OMG guys, just buy the gun or leave it OK??
    Eclipse
    Eclipse

Post  Eclipse Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:31 am

*START RANT*
    Ok, sorry if I annoyed you, but I'm on of those people who can see the point in being genuine. I don't lie about my age to get onto eBay, I state true ranges and not exaggerated angled ones. I also care if people get a descent impressions of my products and want to come back for more: good impressions+repeat customers=PROFIT. Also, why not just say the Barricade is running on 9V instead of telling everyone it's a 'battery pack'. All I'm saying is make your listing honest, clear and concise and people are more likely to purchase from you. I can tell you paint very well and the mods are probably performed well too.

Also, not to speak for others, but I'm not sure how many OzNerf members want the site name associated with an eBay account of a minor (who shouldn't have eBay anyway).

By the way, I'm 13, not 18 as you seem to think. And if you were talking to Luke he's 14. I says so next to each person's post.

I don't want to hijack your thread or turn this into a flame war, but if you want sales and a good reputation, I'd recommend either taking on other people's advice or simply not posting here if you don't care about the advice we tend to give. I'm only a year older than you, but I am much more experienced in Nerf and I have sold numerous things on the forums, and also on an eBay account owned by a responsible adult with success.
    *END RANT*

Also, upon reading your last post, by signing up to eBay, you are making a legally binding obligation to be over 18. If you're not, there are a host of issues associated with trading as a minor that could potentially go wrong and eBay could be blamed for it.

Last edited by Eclipse on Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total
    clunk07
    clunk07
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  clunk07 Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:33 am

1. Update your profile to comply with our rule-set.
    2. You're kidding yourself advertising the sale of blaster's painted black on this forum.
    3. Have you obtained permission from BT to use their name in the advertising of your blaster.
    4. Most of the active member's on this forum either get blaster's custom-built for them by other member's, or modify themselves. It saves everyone having to deal with ebay's fees.
    5. Advertising angled ranges is a bit of a cop-out.
    6. Consider this your first and last warning for triple-posting. Read the forum rules - use the EDIT button.

Cheers,
    Acerised
    Acerised

Post  Acerised Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:08 pm

With that attitude your going to go no where here on OZnerf or on ebay.

Also you should take into account, if the item is not described properly the buyer can open a case through paypal to get a complete refund. You will also receive a negative rating, damaging your reputation.
    tangycloud69
    tangycloud69

Post  tangycloud69 Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:41 pm

i think he already has got a negative rating we were desputing over his knock off crazy clarks gun on ebay.
    Dietzie
    Dietzie

Post  Dietzie Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:41 pm

I would like to point out that your ebay username is bringing this forum into disrepute.
    littlebro05
    littlebro05
    War Organiser
    War Organiser

Post  littlebro05 Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:42 pm

I'm going to request that you do change the username of your ebay account. Your sales may bring a bad name to these forums.

Also, after watching your advert video, tell your friend that he is banned from all wars hosted by us as he cheated repeatedly even after several warnings. This made the others feel like they didn't get much from the whole nerfing experience. Let's just say, over 50% of the nerfers who attended that day reported him for cheating.

And just so you know, we're not targeting you personally. It's just that it's unfair to talk up your products when they won't deliver. Most of our members here are experienced enough to tell when something is off.

We also like to use the term 'blasters' instead of guns. As society is already going nuts about it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:17 pm