Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Nerfing down under!. Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

If you're new to the forums please do the following.
1. Read the Forum Rules before posting!
2. Update your location, age and avatar TRUTHFULLY
3. Introduce yourself in the Welcome to Oznerf forum section =)

Navigation

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 52416 messages in 3425 subjects

We have 1922 registered users

The newest registered user is seabulb

Latest topics

» gold coast nerf war?
by ShaGGz LMS Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:49 pm

» nerf clearout
by Runeblade Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:03 am

» How to replace the Longshot trigger plate?
by neon64bit Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:42 am

» Mid North Coast/Hunter War Organisation
by Vampros Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:18 pm

» WTB felt for slugs
by Richo123 Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:21 am

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

5 posters

NoM's Official Commission and Sales thread

NerfOmania
    NerfOmania

NoM's Official Commission and Sales thread Empty NoM's Official Commission and Sales thread

Post  NerfOmania Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:17 pm

Hey guys, thought some of you guys might be interested in some of my wares. And after a Atrocious welcome at AustralianNerf (IE: I got banned for no freaking reason) I decided to come to this site, which I have heard is much more mature.

Remember, all prices are in USD.

It tis the season of Nerfing again. I have some stuff that I would like to clear out of my stock blaster box as well as update my commission prices.

Lets start with the stuff I want gone. Green is current/starting bid, red is sold. Bidders have 24 hours to bid each other up. Don't low-ball me I am not an idiot. Buyer pays shipping from 30115. If you need a shipping calculation Pm it to me. No shipped offers. Paypal is preferred.

NoM's Official Commission and Sales thread Sales6-20001

Longstrike without priming bar or barrel extension, tested and it works just fine. $7

Both stock Raiders are identical, have 'played with' scratches. Nothing major, function is perfect.
    Raider#1 $15
    Raider#2$15
    (Drums are spoken for at the moment)

NoM's Official Commission and Sales thread Sales6-20002

Lancer Chainsaw- $12 don't see these too often.

Raider with no front grip, otherwise it is totally stock- $7

Blue Magstike with no clip, seems to work fine- $10

[s]Spectre[/s] SOLD

Recon barrel- $2 or free with purchase over $20

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now lets move onto my commission work.

I am not the cheapest on homemade builds (by far in some instances), but I would like to think I provide some of the highest quality work, nothing leaves my hands til I am 100% satisfied with its function and form. I do take a little while with builds due to extensive firing tests and small tweaks to make them perform exactly as I think they should. There is usually a 1 month build time from the order date.

I cover all parts and labor from time of delivery for 3 months, ship it to and from and I will fix whatever happens (barring gross misuse). After that I will charge a small fee for materials needed for repair.

PumpSnap 3.0s
    These are my pride and joys, they function great, look great, and hit great ranges. The pump-action makes them close to unstoppable on the field. I can empty a 9 dart hopper in seconds. Ranges with a hopper depend on darts, with the Pink #6 slugs I use they usually top 110' quite easily.

Features include:
      -99% airseal from a superbly made Superlative Plunger head

-7 inches of draw for maximum spring power

-a NEWLY updated plunger rod design eliminating those pesky slots

-curved angle points for maximum slide strength

-a superbly made CPT, with a trigger wrapped in foam for a super comfy pull

-A Maverick handle and Priming slide used as parts for Maximum comfort, the forward grip is wrapped with your choice of colored foam

-All mechanical fasteners including the CPT and handle/slide

-Bondo work around the handle and priming grip for a seamless look/feel

Cost:
    PumpSnap 3.0- $140
    Hopper- $15 with a twist off top and mechanically screwed in hanger.
    For a Clear hopper, add $5
    Paint (2 color job with a 3rd detail color if desired) $30

Gun Pron
    NoM's Official Commission and Sales thread Liek001

RBPistols (Rainbow Pistols)
    I am also quite proud of these, they are just FANTASTIC pistols. Plenty of power available, VERY sturdy and well built, and a overall factory-built feel. Ranges are at around the 80 foot mark depending on darts used (tested with a likely-not-long-enough barrel).

Features:
      -99% airseal from a masterfully made skirt seal

-Approx 3.75inches of draw

-3/4 inch thick poplar handle based on a modified rainbow handle, quite comfortable. Black/White paint will be the default unless other is Requested

-a full compression K25 for maximum spring power and draw length

-Rainbow catch with a 1/2 inch thick spring rest that has been modified for a 3/8 square delrin Plunger rod

-Nylon 'T' Pull

-Everything is ,again, Mechanically fastened. Including the front 'block' of the handle.

-All stainless steel hardware is available upon request

-Inscribed with a unique Number (NoM #) on the bottom of the handle

Will come with a cpvc speedloader of appropriate length

Cost:
    RBPistol- $60
    Stained handle -$5
    Color besides Black/white- $Paint cost

More gun Pron:
    NoM's Official Commission and Sales thread Batch1COMPLETE002
    NoM's Official Commission and Sales thread RBPistol3002

SnapBow MkVs
    I have been building these for quite some time now. They all function very well and are of top-tier quality.

Features:
      -99% seal from a Superlative Plunger head (same as the PS3.0s)

-Mechanical fasteners everywhere, besides the lower rail. That is held on with a strong superglue and a cosmetic coat of hotglue

-7 inches of draw on a K26 (full compression)

-A modified Rainbow handle (exactly the same as the RBPistols), screwed in from the inside.

-Poplar wood parts, Oak upon request (at wood cost)

-Very smooth feel, I take down all the edges I can find

-MkV burned into the stock availible upon request

Overall they are just very solid blasters, and one of my favorites.

Cost:
    SnapBow MkV with 16 inch cpvc speedloader $80
    Stain is free with these

And again with the Pronz...

NoM's Official Commission and Sales thread Gandhifinished001

+Bows
    I have built one of these so far, but it is of a incredible quality. absolutely flawless craftsmanship. And I am Very willing to sell many more.

It has a 1 inch thick 'clover' piece of the spring rest (to eliminate rattle) since I take my springs to full compression and max draw.

One like mine would be about $150. Features are self explanatory....

NoM's Official Commission and Sales thread Bpwcomplete001
    NoM's Official Commission and Sales thread Bpwcomplete002

Currently working on:
    PS3.0s:
    -Daniel Beaver
    -Marvin (YT)

RBPistols
    -OldGuy (#8)
    -
    -
    -
    -

SnapBows:
    -Razz
    -Payne (YT)
    -Marco (YT)
    -Sean (YT)

+Bows:
    -

Customs/Blaster Mods
    -Nerf Hearder Sm5k
    -Juan SMG stampede (YT)
    -Greydon's PAS PJ
    -Andrew's Full draw RBP (YT/FB)

You can either PM me here or send me a email to Mackedennis@yahoo(dot)com

Buyer pays appropriate shipping on all Homemades/Mods
    Avg time to completion is 1 month.
    Payment due up-front in most cases.
    PayPal is preffered (usually as a 'gift' Payment unless you want to cover the extra 4% fees associated)
    Shipping is usually via Priority mail with a Tracking Number. (will be a bit different with you guys)
    Payments are non-refundable, I use this money to live day-to-day

I can usually include some PETG at the standard $.50 a foot rate for commissioners if interested.
    I can also make Sm1.5k, 2k, and 3k spacers at Venom's going rate. (for commissioners)

I think that's about it. I have many references for my work. Including: OldGuy, LordDraconical, Korned, many YouTubers. I do the absolute Best work I am able to accomplish.

~NoM

I also have access to pretty much every US material ranging from Cpvc to k26/25 springs, preferably bought with a order.

Any questions?
    Apollo441
    Apollo441

NoM's Official Commission and Sales thread Empty Re: NoM's Official Commission and Sales thread

Post  Apollo441 Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:21 am

Hey man,

I love the look of those comissions, but not to burst your bubble, australian customs is very strict and would not allow them through.
    We have had several issues with importing even with simple RFSG's
    clunk07
    clunk07
    Administrator
    Administrator

NoM's Official Commission and Sales thread Empty Re: NoM's Official Commission and Sales thread

Post  clunk07 Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:36 am

Apollo441 wrote:Hey man,

I love the look of those comissions, but not to burst your bubble, australian customs is very strict and would not allow them through.

Um, not entirely correct I'm sorry. Last year, I imported around 36 RFSG's and PAS', without issue. You just need to fill out the custom's form properly.

I also know a few guys have ordered custom's from andtheherois, and had no issues with custom's either. It's best if the blaster is disassembled in to pieces though, and declaration must state "toy foam dart blaster"

And, on-topic, NoM's work is definitely highly regarded within the USA NIC!!

Cheers,
    KingCam
    KingCam

Post  KingCam Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:48 am

Apollo441 wrote:Hey man,

Sorry Apollo but is not the fact.

It was the post office in china that said to Lim that they would not post them to Australia.

From Cameron.
    Chaos-Blades
    Chaos-Blades

Post  Chaos-Blades Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:56 am

In terms of the homemades, it might vary from state to state, or by the person who checks it at customs. Mostly it should be fine. I still beleive that anyone buying a homemade from overseas needs to be somewhat cautious and make sure that it is declared as a dart blaster.

@ NerfO, I'm not saying that you're a scammer or whatever, It's just that there have been many cases in the past where kids, not adults who can afford it, have lost big $$ when buying internationally.

PS. Sad to see that you had such a bad experience over at AustralianNerf

CB
    NerfOmania
    NerfOmania

Post  NerfOmania Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:18 am

clunk07 wrote:
    And, on-topic, NoM's work is definitely highly regarded within the USA NIC!!
    Haha, thanks Mate (that is what you guys say here correct?)

Chaos-Blades wrote:In terms of the homemades, it might vary from state to state, or by the person who checks it at customs. Mostly it should be fine. I still beleive that anyone buying a homemade from overseas needs to be somewhat cautious and make sure that it is declared as a dart blaster.

@ NerfO, I'm not saying that you're a scammer or whatever, It's just that there have been many cases in the past where kids, not adults who can afford it, have lost big $$ when buying internationally.

All blasters will be shipped fully disassembled as far as reasonable for reconstruction. Heck, I will even make video 'reassembly guides' for my overseas buyers so that they can ensure proper function.

I will DEFINATELY be more than thorough in filling out customs forms. It would be quite stupid to not do otherwise.

Thanks all for the kind welcome, I am sure I will enjoy my stay here.
    clunk07
    clunk07
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  clunk07 Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:51 pm

I'd just like to remind you guys that this is a commission sales thread, so let's not clutter it up with unnecessary posting. I've just had to delete 3 useless comments... Please use a bit of respect for people trying to sell/commission their wares.

If you want small-talk, may I suggest either PM's or the chatbox.

Thanks.

Cheers,

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:54 am