Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Nerfing down under!. Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

If you're new to the forums please do the following.
1. Read the Forum Rules before posting!
2. Update your location, age and avatar TRUTHFULLY
3. Introduce yourself in the Welcome to Oznerf forum section =)

Navigation

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 52416 messages in 3425 subjects

We have 1922 registered users

The newest registered user is seabulb

Latest topics

» gold coast nerf war?
by ShaGGz LMS Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:49 pm

» nerf clearout
by Runeblade Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:03 am

» How to replace the Longshot trigger plate?
by neon64bit Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:42 am

» Mid North Coast/Hunter War Organisation
by Vampros Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:18 pm

» WTB felt for slugs
by Richo123 Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:21 am

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

+2
Jeo
DLO01
6 posters

Very quiet - YES I'M TALKING TO YOU!!!!!

DLO01
    DLO01

Very quiet - YES I'M TALKING TO YOU!!!!! Empty Very quiet - YES I'M TALKING TO YOU!!!!!

Post  DLO01 Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:58 am

I'm a newbie here, but why so quiet on these forums? I know of the other international forums that gather a lot of activity, but would have thought this AU forum would have more activity than it currently has???

Though when I look at past threads. A couple of replies, but maybe 100+ views? Do us aussies like to look and not share, discuss, form a platform for the community?

I looked at some Moderators and they have not been online since 2013?

Where is everyone AU people???

Really hoping some long time members can shed some light? I'd really like this forum alive, active and pumping.

Maybe expecting 1 reply by this time tomorrow...... I know your reading this, so talk to me....... Fingers crossed.
    Jeo
    Jeo

Very quiet - YES I'M TALKING TO YOU!!!!! Empty Re: Very quiet - YES I'M TALKING TO YOU!!!!!

Post  Jeo Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:42 am

Eh, pretty well died some time ago. Most of my nerf stuff happens in person now.

There was a forum split where a bunch of people left. then FB groups became more popular for some reason, despite the fact that they suck, because you end up with the new people asking the same questions every week and theres no simple way to search. Also get of my lawn I guess, so we can go back to the good old days...
    DLO01
    DLO01

Very quiet - YES I'M TALKING TO YOU!!!!! Empty Re: Very quiet - YES I'M TALKING TO YOU!!!!!

Post  DLO01 Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:15 am

First off, thanks for the reply!!!

2nd. I was right! 1 reply!!!

23 views at this point in time.

Facebook groups. Agreed! So much more organised on a forum board.
    Servulus
    Servulus
    Donator
    Donator

Post  Servulus Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:12 am

i click on every new topic i see every morning, read if it really requires me to say something i will, if not then i will choose to not reply. This is one of those i read i believed personally it wasnt worth the reply and i moved on with my morning rituals. These days kids want everything to be on social media sites, forums typically find the older users and this forum split apart sometime ago now, with each state pretty much going their own way to their own forum.
    DLO01
    DLO01

Post  DLO01 Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:34 pm

Yep, agreed. No need posting if you can't help and or add input to the thread.

I think the whole Nerf scene is big in Australia. I just would have hopped/expected that there would be more activity on this forum. I know there are a lot of knowledgeable people here in Au and a lot that we don't even know about. It would be great if there would be more activity, more of a united community. Cause this is one place where we can all be together.
    mutzy
    mutzy

Post  mutzy Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:10 am

Groups like BNG, MNW, SNW and the rest of the regional groups as well as Australian Nerf Modders on Facebook has taken a large chunk of activity. It's sad cause yeah, these forums are much more user friendly, but there's not a whole lot we can do about it - people are lazy, and it's another site to sign up to unless it's got FB integration.
    sparky1000

Post  sparky1000 Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:09 pm

Well I'm new and I will talk and post
    DLO01
    DLO01

Post  DLO01 Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:58 pm

Hi Mutzy and Sparky!!!!
    Genacon
    Genacon

Post  Genacon Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:23 pm

Jeo hit the nail on the head.

The golden years of oznerf.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 4:42 am