Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Nerfing down under!. Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

If you're new to the forums please do the following.
1. Read the Forum Rules before posting!
2. Update your location, age and avatar TRUTHFULLY
3. Introduce yourself in the Welcome to Oznerf forum section =)

Navigation

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 52416 messages in 3425 subjects

We have 1922 registered users

The newest registered user is seabulb

Latest topics

» gold coast nerf war?
by ShaGGz LMS Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:49 pm

» nerf clearout
by Runeblade Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:03 am

» How to replace the Longshot trigger plate?
by neon64bit Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:42 am

» Mid North Coast/Hunter War Organisation
by Vampros Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:18 pm

» WTB felt for slugs
by Richo123 Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:21 am

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

+5
Biggles
Servulus
ElementGuy
gooni
Chaos-Blades
9 posters

More Adelaide FFP - The Gums again Saturday 12th @ 12- MORE ENGIE TEST PLAY

Chaos-Blades
    Chaos-Blades

More Adelaide FFP - The Gums again Saturday 12th @ 12- MORE ENGIE TEST PLAY Empty More Adelaide FFP - The Gums again Saturday 12th @ 12- MORE ENGIE TEST PLAY

Post  Chaos-Blades Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:02 am

Sorry again for the late notice, I had one killer weekend and have only just got to the computer.

So because of the late notice, I'm holding this event at the gums again.

Next time we'll definitely have to go to oaklands reserve, it looks great.

This time we'll be testing the engineer with portable spawn bases rather than 1 specific location in the middle of the field. WHich means I'll need to make another base flag.

I'm sorta seeing the Engineer & Medic as a soldier who has given up his secondary/ies and his grenade for a special ability which is either healing or base construction.

So here is my revised engineer,

Engineer
    Primary: An auto or hornet or blast fire (no more than 80 ft range)
    Secondary: Melee weapon no longer than about 40 cm

No grenades, but his equipment will include a cone and a spawn flag, meaning that a large auto primary (like a vulcan) will be harder to use

Ability: Portable spawn construction
    Secondary ability: Portable spawn capture, can capture/destroy an enemy portable spawn

The portable spawns can be destroyed either by Demo rockets, or grenades, once they are destroyed, they can be repaired by either team's Engineer.

gooni
    gooni

More Adelaide FFP - The Gums again Saturday 12th @ 12- MORE ENGIE TEST PLAY Empty Re: More Adelaide FFP - The Gums again Saturday 12th @ 12- MORE ENGIE TEST PLAY

Post  gooni Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:25 am

I will be there, looks like I need to work on my aircomp magstrike.

I would like a round or two of sharpie to field test the longtit, but will play as engineer mostly.

Gooni.

Edit: My time at this war will be short, leaving around 3:30~4:00ish

Last edited by gooni on Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Just because)
    ElementGuy
    ElementGuy

More Adelaide FFP - The Gums again Saturday 12th @ 12- MORE ENGIE TEST PLAY Empty Re: More Adelaide FFP - The Gums again Saturday 12th @ 12- MORE ENGIE TEST PLAY

Post  ElementGuy Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:50 am

Is this at Tranmere angain?
    gooni
    gooni

Post  gooni Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:01 am

ElementGuy wrote:Is this at Tranmere angain?

Yes, yes it is.
    Servulus
    Servulus
    Donator
    Donator

Post  Servulus Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:18 am

I will be there, (looks at case with 'empty' vulcan belts in it) I have finished work now, so i will have time to look at that yay.
    Biggles
    Biggles

Post  Biggles Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:39 pm

I can't come, I'm helping out at the rowing nationals.

Biggles
    TheBradl3s
    TheBradl3s

Post  TheBradl3s Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:42 pm

Ooo, Perfect time to test out my new longshot breech and auto magstrike.... mwahaha

- Brad
    GreenCore
    GreenCore

Post  GreenCore Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:24 pm

I might be able to come to this one.
    sillySAM
    sillySAM

Post  sillySAM Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:19 am

Probs wont be able to come to this one. By the way, does anyone know when chad is going to start wars again.
    seph
    seph

Post  seph Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:52 am

I only go to wars at Glenunga, Ashton and ferguson, or anyother close-quarter type place
    TheBradl3s
    TheBradl3s

Post  TheBradl3s Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:22 pm

seph wrote:I only go to wars at Glenunga, Ashton and ferguson, or anyother close-quarter type place

FFP is close quarters, you really should come, FFP is always fun!

- Brad
    gooni
    gooni

Post  gooni Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:32 pm

TheBradl3s wrote:
    seph wrote:I only go to wars at Glenunga, Ashton and ferguson, or anyother close-quarter type place

FFP is close quarters, you really should come, FFP is always fun!

- Brad

Indeed, and also you could pick up that raider I still have here for you. That is if you still want it??.

Glenunga is a cool place, but if you think of your self a nerfer, then you will nerf anywhere you can, otherwise you are just fail.

Gooni.
    seph
    seph

Post  seph Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:43 pm

Ha sorry but I got a friends party to go to. You know Ryan from a couple of wars I've been too?

I would come if I could.

Thanks for holding the Raider anyway Gooni, I am still interested
    Chaos-Blades
    Chaos-Blades

Post  Chaos-Blades Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:35 am

Great work gentlemen, a few short & sweet games (I think we literally played 4 games).

So here's what I think,

1. Portable spawns are awesome
    2. I'm seriously considering the engie with only air-powered autos (so no stampedes/vulcans) but we'll have to wait until we have a full playtest with sharpies, tanks and Demos.

@SillySAM - Chad's looking for a new house at te moment so he's been super-busy, so I've taken it upon myself to organise wars, the only difference between my wars and chad's is, well, nothing except that we've been having longer breaks between rounds.

@Seph- you missed out on a great close-quaters war saturday, NO sharpies.
    we used the bushy section of the reserve over the road, plenty of close-quarters there (until our last round, which was "hey everyone, let's grab a singled airgun and bottleneck till Tony flanks through the bushes and grabs the flag within about 3 minutes")

Oh, BTW guys, Chad renewed my interest in "Nerfer's Paradise" so I'll put it to a vote when I get around to making the next war thread.

LINK TO NEXT NERF WAR THREAD 27th March Venue TBA

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:14 pm