Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Nerfing down under!. Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

If you're new to the forums please do the following.
1. Read the Forum Rules before posting!
2. Update your location, age and avatar TRUTHFULLY
3. Introduce yourself in the Welcome to Oznerf forum section =)

Navigation

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 52416 messages in 3425 subjects

We have 1922 registered users

The newest registered user is RTItemplar

Latest topics

» gold coast nerf war?
by ShaGGz LMS Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:49 pm

» nerf clearout
by Runeblade Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:03 am

» How to replace the Longshot trigger plate?
by neon64bit Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:42 am

» Mid North Coast/Hunter War Organisation
by Vampros Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:18 pm

» WTB felt for slugs
by Richo123 Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:21 am

January 2022

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31      

Calendar Calendar


5 posters

    Mod Help

    Phalanx
    Phalanx


    Posts : 4
    Join date : 2011-10-03
    Age : 31
    Location : Geelong, Victoria

    Mod Help Empty Mod Help

    Post  Phalanx Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:47 am

    Didnt know if i should post this in the mod section so i posted it here, I have a Maverick, Recon, Stampede and one of those vortex guns, what mods should i preform on them as a base to start?

    Thanks guys,

    Phalanx
    clunk07
    clunk07
    Administrator
    Administrator


    Posts : 2953
    Join date : 2011-02-02
    Age : 41
    Location : Blackwater, Queensland

    Mod Help Empty Re: Mod Help

    Post  clunk07 Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:50 am

    Go to our modification directory, and look at what tutorials/guides are there. That should help you work out what your capable of doing to begin with.

    Maverick's probably your best starting point from what you've got listed. Maybe even consider purchasing a NF, as they're apparently very basic to mod.

    For the maverick, you can remove the air restrictor's, put some 5 cent coins behind the spring/purchase a replacement spring, russian roulette mod etc etc.

    Cheers,


    ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Mod Help Cwc_lo10

    Clunk Weapons Co. Blaster-smith Services:
    Commissions offered on Stampede, LongShot, Spectre, LED Maverick.

    CWC Blaster-smith Services
    CWC Custom Paint
    Joey
    Joey


    Posts : 551
    Join date : 2010-08-07
    Age : 34
    Location : Brisbane

    Mod Help Empty Re: Mod Help

    Post  Joey Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:53 am

    Whelp clunk beat me to the chase. Yep, maverick is a great starting point, russian roulette, penny mod and removal of ARs is a great place to start.

    Thanks for putting this in the questions section and not the mod section, it really shows that the questions section is a great and helpful addition to the forum.


    ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Slydev nerf parts and accessories store
    littlebro05
    littlebro05
    War Organiser
    War Organiser


    Posts : 2533
    Join date : 2009-07-07
    Age : 29
    Location : Brisbane Boi!

    Mod Help Empty Re: Mod Help

    Post  littlebro05 Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:08 am

    You put it in the right forum part. If you're going to post your mods, please put as many pictures detailing how you made it.

    If your'e a beginner, I would go for the maverick.

    Also if you need help. PLEASE make you topic title more descriptive. So that everyone who is going to help, will quickly know what you want.
    Phalanx
    Phalanx


    Posts : 4
    Join date : 2011-10-03
    Age : 31
    Location : Geelong, Victoria

    Mod Help Empty Re: Mod Help

    Post  Phalanx Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:16 am

    littlebro05 wrote:You put it in the right forum part. If you're going to post your mods, please put as many pictures detailing how you made it.

    If your'e a beginner, I would go for the maverick.

    Also if you need help. PLEASE make you topic title more descriptive. So that everyone who is going to help, will quickly know what you want.

    yeah mate, this was just general questioning as i havent done any modding before, shouldnt be hard as iam a sparky
    oznerfnerd
    oznerfnerd
    Trade Merchant
    Trade Merchant


    Posts : 349
    Join date : 2011-04-22
    Age : 52
    Location : NSW

    Mod Help Empty Re: Mod Help

    Post  oznerfnerd Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:55 am

    Phalanx wrote:
    littlebro05 wrote:You put it in the right forum part. If you're going to post your mods, please put as many pictures detailing how you made it.

    If your'e a beginner, I would go for the maverick.

    Also if you need help. PLEASE make you topic title more descriptive. So that everyone who is going to help, will quickly know what you want.

    yeah mate, this was just general questioning as i havent done any modding before, shouldnt be hard as iam a sparky

    Yep, well we all know that sparkies are the smartest blokes on earth, bar none!

    Seriously though, the Maverick or the nite finder if you want to get a very powerful cheap sidearm.
    clunk07
    clunk07
    Administrator
    Administrator


    Posts : 2953
    Join date : 2011-02-02
    Age : 41
    Location : Blackwater, Queensland

    Mod Help Empty Re: Mod Help

    Post  clunk07 Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:30 am

    Crap, another cable-puller..... We're going to have to re-visit our screening process for new member's....

    Cheers,


    ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Mod Help Cwc_lo10

    Clunk Weapons Co. Blaster-smith Services:
    Commissions offered on Stampede, LongShot, Spectre, LED Maverick.

    CWC Blaster-smith Services
    CWC Custom Paint
    oznerfnerd
    oznerfnerd
    Trade Merchant
    Trade Merchant


    Posts : 349
    Join date : 2011-04-22
    Age : 52
    Location : NSW

    Mod Help Empty Re: Mod Help

    Post  oznerfnerd Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:00 am

    clunk07 wrote:Crap, another cable-puller..... We're going to have to re-visit our screening process for new member's....

    Cheers,

    Oh yeah!

    There goes the neighborhood.

    When they finally put a bag limit on sparkies (which they will), I'm buying a shiny new gun.

    Then the next one that swaggers by, bragging "I am all that is man!" is getting ventilated
    Phalanx
    Phalanx


    Posts : 4
    Join date : 2011-10-03
    Age : 31
    Location : Geelong, Victoria

    Mod Help Empty Re: Mod Help

    Post  Phalanx Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:24 pm

    oznerfnerd wrote:
    clunk07 wrote:Crap, another cable-puller..... We're going to have to re-visit our screening process for new member's....

    Cheers,

    Oh yeah!

    There goes the neighborhood.

    When they finally put a bag limit on sparkies (which they will), I'm buying a shiny new gun.

    Then the next one that swaggers by, bragging "I am all that is man!" is getting ventilated

    for the record, im a different type of sparky, i dont pull cables, i install lifts/elevators in houses

    Sponsored content


    Mod Help Empty Re: Mod Help

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Jan 29, 2022 3:43 pm