Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Nerfing down under!. Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

If you're new to the forums please do the following.
1. Read the Forum Rules before posting!
2. Update your location, age and avatar TRUTHFULLY
3. Introduce yourself in the Welcome to Oznerf forum section =)

Navigation

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 52416 messages in 3425 subjects

We have 1922 registered users

The newest registered user is seabulb

Latest topics

» gold coast nerf war?
by ShaGGz LMS Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:49 pm

» nerf clearout
by Runeblade Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:03 am

» How to replace the Longshot trigger plate?
by neon64bit Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:42 am

» Mid North Coast/Hunter War Organisation
by Vampros Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:18 pm

» WTB felt for slugs
by Richo123 Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:21 am

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

+9
kingkottah
Pois0n
KingCam
CobraNerf
GreenCore
cmd
-Aj-
littlebro05
nerffirefight24
13 posters

Nerf Recon CS-6 to Nerf M4 CARBINE.

nerffirefight24
    nerffirefight24

Nerf Recon CS-6 to Nerf M4 CARBINE. - Page 2 Empty Re: Nerf Recon CS-6 to Nerf M4 CARBINE.

Post  nerffirefight24 Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:26 am

Yeah...i was thinking about using mdf but if i tried to make a curve clip on a super clip it would look to long and dumb. I'm not trying to make it a replica I'm just trying to make it look similar so I'm not going to do major changes like reconstructing parts of the gun.
    this is just a fun project.
    littlebro05
    littlebro05
    War Organiser
    War Organiser

Nerf Recon CS-6 to Nerf M4 CARBINE. - Page 2 Empty Re: Nerf Recon CS-6 to Nerf M4 CARBINE.

Post  littlebro05 Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:42 am

Yeah I know what you mean, was just suggesting some stuff to make your M4 look as good as you can and yeah that's kind of true... I've also found out that a standard clip can hold 7 darts but it's a tight squeeze so it might damage your darts.

Oh yeah here's a little tip I found on my days before buying nerf when I was only merely interested in it...

You know the really useless flip up sight? You can probably actually make your vertical fore grip with that that way it's like a 'tactical rail removable fore grip'... although in reality I think you wouldn't really need it anyway because when I hold my Nerf gun, I rest my hand that is not on the trigger in front of the clip because I think it's more comfortable that way... unless your just putting it on there for looks.
    nerffirefight24
    nerffirefight24

Post  nerffirefight24 Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:46 am

Lol about that fore-grip well...i already kinda started making it lol,and i made a bi-pod with another flip up site.
    After the super clip and accessories i think i will stop because i don't know anything else to do to it.
    nerffirefight24
    nerffirefight24

Post  nerffirefight24 Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:40 am

another update video.
    The video makes the gun look stubby but its really quite long.
    Pois0n
    Pois0n

Post  Pois0n Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:28 am

nerffirefight24 wrote:another update video.
    The video makes the gun look stubby but its really quite long.

That's what she said. Anyway, this gun is really comfortable, but is lacking range.
    kingkottah
    kingkottah

Post  kingkottah Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:59 am

Honestly it looks nothing like a M4A1, just looks like a recon dipped in black paint with a few bits orange.

Post  Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:09 am

I think it is extremely ugly. Just my opinion.
    littlebro05
    littlebro05
    War Organiser
    War Organiser

Post  littlebro05 Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:23 pm

kingkottah wrote:Honestly it looks nothing like a M4A1, just looks like a recon dipped in black paint with a few bits orange.

Hey dude, don't be an arsehole about it...

Read again.. he wanted to make a look-a-like, and it turned out good, so don't pay the gun out.

TheAussienerfman wrote:I think it is extremely ugly. Just my opinion.

If it's just your opinion then keep it to yourself then. Unless you have something nice to say, then don't say it.
    kingkottah
    kingkottah

Post  kingkottah Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:24 pm

And who do you think you are fucking god you asshole? Don't tell me how to be moral!
    -Aj-
    -Aj-

Post  -Aj- Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:54 pm

And who the fuck do you think you are? Me?

Shut the fuck up

I agree that it doesn't look very M4-ish but that last outburst is unnecessary and speaks against your character.

Aj
    kingkottah
    kingkottah

Post  kingkottah Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:00 pm

Yeah well Aj that how I really am, sure it speaks agaist fourm me but I cant let someone calling me an asshole who spells it like im a donkys ass go unnoticed.
    littlebro05
    littlebro05
    War Organiser
    War Organiser

Post  littlebro05 Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:14 pm

I'm not being God =\, I'm just saying if you don't have anything nice to say then don't be an arsehole about it. You're just taking things to seriously... if you're like irritated just PM me, we don't want flames here on the forum bout.

BACK ON TOPIC...

Hey nerffirefight24, how is the progress with your super clip going? Or are you just going to leave the gun like that?
    melbourneSTORM4eva
    melbourneSTORM4eva
    Founder
    Founder

Post  melbourneSTORM4eva Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:12 am

kingkottah wrote:And who do you think you are fucking god you asshole? Don't tell me how to be moral!
    kingkottah

Alright, that is enough with the abusive talk, I am still learning about the admin thing, so I will leave you with Roger, what did you think would happen by saying that, I would give you a week off, if not two, but im not sure what to do , so Roger, you can have him.

-Aj-
    You are right, there is no need for that. Everyone take example of what -Aj- said, if this bullshit continues on the site, who do you think will want to sign up.Then what a great example you are setting towards Austraila, and the keen, Australian nerfers.

P.S- -Aj-,
    That little bit of writting up there ^, wasn't saying you are bad, I'm saying it was a good thing to point out.

From now on, let this be an example, any Abusive, racial, and all round stupid post's like this, will put you in terible trouble.

MS4E
    Skorch
    Skorch

Post  Skorch Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:28 am

Nerf Recon CS-6 to Nerf M4 CARBINE. - Page 2 M4-1

Kitted up up a while ago. feels nice to shoot. Horrible range.
    CobraNerf
    CobraNerf

Post  CobraNerf Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:16 am

What did you use for the barrel??
    I will be attempting yo make one of these too!!!
    Skorch
    Skorch

Post  Skorch Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:22 am

This is a Lonsghot frontgun barrel. You can easily remove the stock recon one and insert the Longshot one with a little filing and glue. Of course, it is only a detriment to range and accuracy. Looks like an M4 muzzle break though.

Post  Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:43 am

melbourneSTORM4eva wrote:
    kingkottah wrote:And who do you think you are fucking god you asshole? Don't tell me how to be moral!
    kingkottah

Alright, that is enough with the abusive talk, I am still learning about the admin thing, so I will leave you with Roger, what did you think would happen by saying that, I would give you a week off, if not two, but im not sure what to do , so Roger, you can have him.

-Aj-
    You are right, there is no need for that. Everyone take example of what -Aj- said, if this bullshit continues on the site, who do you think will want to sign up.Then what a great example you are setting towards Austraila, and the keen, Australian nerfers.

P.S- -Aj-,
    That little bit of writting up there ^, wasn't saying you are bad, I'm saying it was a good thing to point out.

From now on, let this be an example, any Abusive, racial, and all round stupid post's like this, will put you in terible trouble.

MS4E

That has to be the most stupid thing in history.

Im not sure of the ranges with a longshit front barrel in but Wouldn't that decrese it by as much as 5 metres? Would the darts hit the edges of the barrel.
    nerffirefight24
    nerffirefight24

Post  nerffirefight24 Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:00 am

Ok.....I really am stunned by the ignorance and stupidity of some of the members of this site.
    First of all I said that it was a look alike and i wasn't going for an exact replica and even at that im still not done and once ive really finished it will look more like an M4.
    And about the black paint, I did it black because I think once and a while a little black cant hurt and seeing as M4'S ARE BLACK.
    Oh and seeing as NerfMasterMan got banned forever for calling someone a dick i think some people need to either get there shit together and make up for what they have done or they are outta here.

Cheers.Adam.

P.S If you could post your oppinions in a more civil way that would be appreciated......so much i can say for some people.

Post  Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:05 am

Nerfmaster man is a mad dog that should be made admin if he begs for a couple of days.

Good luck with your gun adam hope it turns out how you like it. If someone steals your idea dont cause a fedral case alright?
    kingkottah
    kingkottah

Post  kingkottah Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:09 am

Acually M4's are green as well and are basicly a M16 with out the 20" barrel. I can't find an example but take it from someone who lived in America (where AR16 arn't illgal(Semi-Auto M4)) they also can be desert camo any colour depending on agency and enviroment.
    nerffirefight24
    nerffirefight24

Post  nerffirefight24 Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:14 am

Ummm NerfMasterMan is kinda well gone...
    Anyway any gun could be any colour but you mostly see M4'S black.
    I was thinking of doing it with abit of green but i couldn't and good flat green spray paint.

Post  Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:16 am

Im preety sure nermasterman aint gone but anyway.

Why not paint it in a camo affect. Get a sponge and just get diffrent colours of dark paint. Say Forest green Woodland brown. If you know what I mean.
    nerffirefight24
    nerffirefight24

Post  nerffirefight24 Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:18 am

Yeah he is gone...he's a good mate of mine,we go to school together and stuff.
    Anyway if you guys really think i should give it some more colour than maybe i will....or maybe not.

Post  Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:21 am

Precis
    ously what
    I mean more colour mean
    s m
    ore creativity
    nice work and good luck

Edit dunno it wont let me post that propaly. ahhh.
    nerffirefight24
    nerffirefight24

Post  nerffirefight24 Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:23 am

Ummm what?
    I kind of understand what your saying and i think i mite just make the priming thing like a deserty greeny kinda.and do abit of green styling.
    melbourneSTORM4eva
    melbourneSTORM4eva
    Founder
    Founder

Post  melbourneSTORM4eva Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:27 am

Camo really isn't that hard to do. I have a tutorial on you tube, but it isn't very good. but it works, it is a two part video.If you want to look at them here is Part one.They might help a little bit, but i have a better "technique" now, so I can make a new video? or pictures.

MS4E

Last edited by melbourneSTORM4eva on Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total
    nerffirefight24
    nerffirefight24

Post  nerffirefight24 Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:32 am

Yeah i know camo is easy but i dont really want to do it camo i have a differant idea and i will get to it asap so maybe i will have a vid up by the end of the week. Im thinking of doing a paintjob kind of like Hdingo's from youtube but without all the accesories.
    CobraNerf
    CobraNerf

Post  CobraNerf Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:22 pm

Nerffirefight24 what did you use for the barrel.

Also 2000th post on Modifications
    nerffirefight24
    nerffirefight24

Post  nerffirefight24 Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:32 pm

Umm i used the ls front gun barrel but im changing it to copper soon, it seems to work better with the nerf darts.
    CobraNerf
    CobraNerf

Post  CobraNerf Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:36 pm

Copper from Bunnings or Brass?
    nerffirefight24
    nerffirefight24

Post  nerffirefight24 Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:39 pm

I cant find brass around so i use copper from bunnings oh and btw to everyone saying stuff about the range, this was is just a fun project that i've been wanting to do and you all know its really hard to get recons getting good ranges, for wars i use one of my Longshots as a primary.
    CobraNerf
    CobraNerf

Post  CobraNerf Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:44 pm

what size is the copper. You should sell it
    nerffirefight24
    nerffirefight24

Post  nerffirefight24 Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:53 pm

Its 15mm and i dont think selling it would do much seeing as there is heaps of it at bunnings for cheap but it was a good suggestion.
    CobraNerf
    CobraNerf

Post  CobraNerf Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:31 pm

sell the gun not the copper!!
    Pois0n
    Pois0n

Post  Pois0n Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:34 pm

Admins, we have a problem. Anyway, yeah Adam, you could get about a hundred out of it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:14 pm