Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Nerfing down under!. Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

If you're new to the forums please do the following.
1. Read the Forum Rules before posting!
2. Update your location, age and avatar TRUTHFULLY
3. Introduce yourself in the Welcome to Oznerf forum section =)

Navigation

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 52416 messages in 3425 subjects

We have 1922 registered users

The newest registered user is seabulb

Latest topics

» gold coast nerf war?
by ShaGGz LMS Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:49 pm

» nerf clearout
by Runeblade Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:03 am

» How to replace the Longshot trigger plate?
by neon64bit Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:42 am

» Mid North Coast/Hunter War Organisation
by Vampros Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:18 pm

» WTB felt for slugs
by Richo123 Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:21 am

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

+70
Rabster
ShadowSniper
clem0x
Voloman5
Spartan
LegionOfShadows
cfb_rolley
dafinsrule
MrFletchr
Zamjr86
boothy
camo1010
redcricket077
gooni
vielle
Photo Ninja
Luke
Ironcrow92
mister_elliott
Mozart
oxymoron
Unknown
Brunius
clunk07
LostBoy
Nerf_Guy_Matt
boosted6
Swatsonia
Johnnus
SydneyNerfer
Servulus
mattman280
PhantomSambo
Hamish
SuctionCup
matt.chopper
Psykka
Door_Beatle
thenews4nerf
nerfhammerer
mr. phoam
mentalmatt
bulletproofvest
THE NERFER KID!
Joey
MoTHic
demonskaine
phuonguyen
FieldHockey
pwn noobs
GreenCore
liam_skywalker
cmd
Obsidianmike
007NERF
BlackOps
nerffirefight24
beigeman
Sargent Herpes
Foam Militia
Roger Explosion
inf0rm3r
Biggles
kingkottah
littlebro05
blakefield
Chaos-Blades
NightCabbage
melbourneSTORM4eva
icebreaka
74 posters

The Big List of Nerf War Ideas

thenews4nerf
    thenews4nerf

The Big List of Nerf War Ideas - Page 3 Empty Re: The Big List of Nerf War Ideas

Post  thenews4nerf Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:32 am

this game is like king of the hill,

theres one person on the hill/play ground, shooting people that are approaching the hill

when you approach the hill and get shot you must run a distance away from the hill and start again,

if you are the king of the hill and get hit you must run a distance from the hill while some one that is attacking the hill can become king by running to the hill and gaining it.

for a different game there can be nerf tiggy, only one gun needed if you are "it" you have the gun and you can ither tagsome one with your hands or just shoot them, and if you arnt it and get tagged or shot the person that was it drops the gun and runs away from you since you are "it"

Door_Beatle
    Door_Beatle

The Big List of Nerf War Ideas - Page 3 Empty Re: The Big List of Nerf War Ideas

Post  Door_Beatle Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:08 am

This is something I thought of late last night, I'm sure someone has already thought of this but i haven't seen it anywhere.

It has no name yet:

Players: Large groups would be best, so 15 people or more.

Time Limit: 10 or 15 mins (will have to experiment)

Gameplay: there are three 'objectives' that the attacking team will need to capture, and the defending team will need to defend. The objectives will be attacked sequentially (e.g. Obj.1 will be attacked first and then Obj.2 and so on). The attackers will spawn at the attackers deployment and the defenders will spawn at the objective behind the one being defended (e.g. if Obj.1 is being defended, defenders spawn at Obj.2) until they reach Obj.3, this is when the defenders use there deployment. For an objective to be captured, one of the attackers must have their hand on the Obj. for a set amount of time (yet to be decided). The attackers need to capture all the objectives to win and the defenders must hold at least one objective until the time is up. The picture below might help explain a little better.

[img]The Big List of Nerf War Ideas - Page 3 Img03812[/img]

Respawn Rules: If you are shot you must hold your gun in the air and shout "Hit", "Out" or "Yep". After being shot you must run back to your deployment or to the objective behind you and either count to 30 or reload your guns before you are aloud to come back in.

Weapon restrictions: depends on the size of the playing area, if it is small, guns like big blasts will not be aloud.

so yeah, thats what i have so far, let me know what you guys think.
    Psykka
    Psykka
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Psykka Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:25 am

Door_Beatle wrote:"A bunch of stuff and a picture"

I really like that idea actually. I'd assume you will time how long it takes to capture all the spawn points then swap sides and the team that does it the fastest wins the round?
    Door_Beatle
    Door_Beatle

Post  Door_Beatle Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:34 am

yeah thats one idea i had but the other was to have a time limit, and if the defenders hold atleast one objective at the end they will win, but if the attackers capture all the objectives before the time is up they will win. If this gets enough of a positive response i will have to play it with some mates and probably change some of the rules around to try and optimise gameplay
    Psykka
    Psykka
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Psykka Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:48 am

Just try it with mates anyway. Don't wait for a pat on the head. You're more likely to get a positive response if you post this up then come back later and say tested it out with (eg.10) mates and I made the following changes.... these made it run much more smoothly.
    Door_Beatle
    Door_Beatle

Post  Door_Beatle Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:56 am

yeah will definitely try this out soon, and i wasn't waiting for a pat on the head i just wanted to see if anyone was interested. It wouldn't be worth trying out if no one would be interested in playing. Thanks for your help btw.
    Psykka
    Psykka
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Psykka Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:34 am

Even if no one here adopts the match idea your friends might love it.

Border Crossing

Here's another scenario. It's a paintball match I've played before. It's played with two teams. one team seats up somewhere with very good cover(I'd suggest the tarps that were used recently at one of the queensland wars). Each player on the team in the cover has only a single life.

The other team has unlimited lives but when shot must return to their spawn point. This team has an object(a suitcase or tool box. Something awkward to carry) The objective for the team is to get this case past the enemy fortification. The time it takes to do this is recorded

Once one team succeeds the teams swap positions and play again. The team with the fastest time crossing the border is the winner of the round.

I hope you get the picture from my crumby aski art

_____ ----- ______
    |####| ----- |#####|
    |####| ----- |#####|
    |____| ----- |_____| Forts on either side of the "victory line" when a player is shot they must move back out of the fort.

______ Respawn point behind this cover
    matt.chopper
    matt.chopper

Post  matt.chopper Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:50 am

Ok I sort of riped this from a game but anyway.

One in a chamber

Everybody gets a NF and 1 bullet. If you shoot your bullet and miss you can't use your gun again and need to resort to barrel tapping. If you shoot your bullet or barrel tap and hit a target you get another bullet. At no point in time are you allowed to have more than 1 bullet.

Thats it.
    littlebro05
    littlebro05
    War Organiser
    War Organiser

Post  littlebro05 Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:53 am

matt.chopper wrote:Ok I sort of riped this from a game but anyway.

One in a chamber

Everybody gets a NF and 1 bullet. If you shoot your bullet and miss you can't use your gun again and need to resort to barrel tapping. If you shoot your bullet or barrel tap and hit a target you get another bullet. At no point in time are you allowed to have more than 1 bullet.

Thats it.

Good concept. Will be hard to enforce. WAY too hard.
    SuctionCup
    SuctionCup

Post  SuctionCup Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:01 am

This might've already been said but...

DEFEND THE CORE EXTENDED

It starts out with 2 (or more) teams split up into even groups. Each team has the same amount of darts, (if possible, and no recons or Titans. You will find out why later), the same amount and types of blasters, (agin, if possible). Each team has a 'BASE'. Each base consists of the same amount of tents as people. (or if there are 2 to a tent, half the number).
    Each team has a 'CORE'. To destroy the CORE you will need to shoot it with a RECON or TITAN. The parts of the RECON are hidden around the field. There is a Titan, and a rocket hidden around the field also. You cannot hold the TITAN rockets, and you cannot have the RECON parts if you've already got a TITAN. And vice versa. Your objective is to destroy the core.

Hope you understand that!

- SuctionCup -
    Hamish
    Hamish

Post  Hamish Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:45 am

Here's one I thought up.

Cowboys Vs. Indians

Both teams have an even number of lives however the cowboys team will start with more players. Cowboys can only use 'Western' era guns like RFR, Mavericks, Double shots and whatever other crap Buzz Bee has out there.

Indians are lucky. Although they start with less players they also get to use good guns anything with Bow in the name eg. BBB, +/Ausbow, Crossbow, Bow n Arrow Airzone crossbow etc. If none of these guns cannot be found the indians can have 'stolen' guns so they can use anything the cowboys can.

This ruleset can be applied to a number of games.

-Hamish
    PhantomSambo
    PhantomSambo

The Big List of Nerf War Ideas - Page 3 Empty Idea for a type of nerf war

Post  PhantomSambo Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:44 am

Okay, so this morning I've been thinking and browsing the Internet (dangerous combo) and I had this idea for a nerf war. It sounds actually really stupid to me, but I wanted to know what you guys think.

How about an endurance-style nerf war? I mean, like, head north into the bushland with full army gear (helmet, backpack, nerf gun, utilities) for a 48 hour event? Small squads, 3-6 people practicing guerrilla warfare on each other.

Pros
    -potential to be epic fun for millitary fans
    -away from public eye
    -team building exercise?
    -?

Cons-
    -wasted darts
    -possibly quite dangerous
    -super expensive (www.austecc.com.au/home/)
    -more than average amount of preparation needed

I'll go into specifics:
    2 teams of 3-6 (5 being an optimal number) set up a base in approximately 6-10 square kilometer area of bushland/scrub. Each base must have some sort of thing to capture, like a flag or prisoner. Every team member should be equipped with the nessecery supplies to survive 48 hours. I'm not saying stay awake for 48 hours, that's just how long I had in mind for the match.

Questions/comments?
    Hamish
    Hamish

Post  Hamish Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:24 am

I had a similar idea except it was a HvZ camp. It will not work unless you actually trust the people you are with. Even some of the best people will be tempted to take your 1337 longshot. Perhaps in small numbers this could work but it's a huge amount of work.
    PhantomSambo
    PhantomSambo

Post  PhantomSambo Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:30 am

Hmm...I agree with you. That's why I keep mine on straps and on my person at all times.
    mattman280
    mattman280

Post  mattman280 Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:12 am

sounds awsome i would be up for a war like that

the only thing i see is what if people get lost?

it would need to be in a national park area that is maintained on a regular basis that has camping grounds and a decent detailed map about it
    bulletproofvest
    bulletproofvest

Post  bulletproofvest Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:19 am

I do this sort of thing with army cadets all the time (Not with nerf though) And it's really fun. I suggest having adult nerfer's with you to supervise and have maps/ Gps and first aid knowledge
    Servulus
    Servulus
    Donator
    Donator

Post  Servulus Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:00 am

bulletproofvest wrote:I do this sort of thing with army cadets all the time (Not with nerf though) And it's really fun. I suggest having adult nerfer's with you to supervise and have maps/ Gps and first aid knowledge

I used to be an ace at orienteering, in the age before gps units. All i need is a compass... and most times i dont even need one of those, i had learnt to use the stars, sun, and even growth of vegetation many years ago. Gps units are for pussies!
    Psykka
    Psykka
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Psykka Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:40 am

Servulus wrote:
    bulletproofvest wrote:I do this sort of thing with army cadets all the time (Not with nerf though) And it's really fun. I suggest having adult nerfer's with you to supervise and have maps/ Gps and first aid knowledge

I used to be an ace at orienteering, in the age before gps units. All i need is a compass... and most times i dont even need one of those, i had learnt to use the stars, sun, and even growth of vegetation many years ago. Gps units are for pussies!

Every man should know how to read a map. If you can't you shouldn't be allowed in the gender.
    PhantomSambo
    PhantomSambo

Post  PhantomSambo Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:42 am

I actually intended on not having dumbasses as teammates.
    SydneyNerfer
    SydneyNerfer

Post  SydneyNerfer Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:10 am

Door_Beatle wrote:This is something I thought of late last night, I'm sure someone has already thought of this but i haven't seen it anywhere.

It has no name yet:

Players: Large groups would be best, so 15 people or more.

Time Limit: 10 or 15 mins (will have to experiment)

Gameplay: there are three 'objectives' that the attacking team will need to capture, and the defending team will need to defend. The objectives will be attacked sequentially (e.g. Obj.1 will be attacked first and then Obj.2 and so on). The attackers will spawn at the attackers deployment and the defenders will spawn at the objective behind the one being defended (e.g. if Obj.1 is being defended, defenders spawn at Obj.2) until they reach Obj.3, this is when the defenders use there deployment. For an objective to be captured, one of the attackers must have their hand on the Obj. for a set amount of time (yet to be decided). The attackers need to capture all the objectives to win and the defenders must hold at least one objective until the time is up. The picture below might help explain a little better.

[img]The Big List of Nerf War Ideas - Page 3 Img03812[/img]

Respawn Rules: If you are shot you must hold your gun in the air and shout "Hit", "Out" or "Yep". After being shot you must run back to your deployment or to the objective behind you and either count to 30 or reload your guns before you are aloud to come back in.

Weapon restrictions: depends on the size of the playing area, if it is small, guns like big blasts will not be aloud.

I know it's been a long time since the post and you probably won't reply but....

You could make it up to the defenders to choose what objective they want to sit at. They would have 1 life each and would be out of the round if hit. Once all defenders are out of that object, move onto the next one, until you have captured objective three and eliminated all defenders. But if all defenders choose to go to one objective and they are all hit, the attackers win.
    Johnnus
    Johnnus

Post  Johnnus Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:09 pm

Not really sure if this idea has been already posted, sorry if it already has.
    Anyway, it's a combination of a simple Get to Objective and then Defend Objective type game, then Escape. This sort of scenario is often found in RTS games.
    I've tried it in a 2v1 situation (2 ppl stopping the other guy from completing objective) and it works ok; would probably work better with more ppl and a larger playing field - I play inside my house.
    To make explanations easier, Team 1 is the team trying to get to and then defend the objective, Team 2 is the annoying team.

Team 1 has less players than Team 2, but better equipment. When I get my friends over, the person in Team 1 gets to pick his/her weapons first (at least 2 per person if possible). Team 1 starts with only 1 weapon per person, the rest is next to the objective. Team 2 get the remainder of the weapons.

You can use whatever method of 'killing' someone (I use 2 shots to body or headshot) you want in this game - it should work fine.

Part 1: Getting to Objective
    Time Limit: Depending on size of playing area, my indoors one is 2 min
    Team 1 Respawn: Return to Spawn point, count to 4, re-enter play
    Team 2 Respawn: Return to spawn point(s), count to 8, re-enter play
    Size of playing area: Whatever, but musn't be too large - if Team 1 ppl get hit just before the objective, you shouldn't make them run like 2km to respawn.
    Team 1 Spawn point: As far away from the Objective as possible; shouldn't be more than 300m at very maximum (unless everyone's an Olympic long distance, high speed runner)
    Team 2 Spawn point: Away from the Objective, but not too far. They are defending it, after all. Musn't be too close to Team 1 Spawn.
    Objective location: Away from the centre of the field, but far enough away from obstacles like trees that it has a large square area around it (for part 2).
    How it ends: Member of Team 1 stopping timer (in obvious place in Objective) before timer ends, signals that Part 1 is over and begins stopwatch (see part 2).
    Scoring: However much time left from the timer when Team 1 reaches Objective is added to their Part 2 time. e.g. if the timer is 3 minutes, and it's stopped at 1 minute remaining, Team 1 gets 60 points (60 seconds per minute).
    How the rest of the stuff works: Team 1 spawns first and has a ten second head-start. Team 2 then spawns and tries to stop Team 1. Note that Team 1 should be able to get to their Objective within the time limit. If not, they lose immediately. Team 2 members are NOT allowed within a certain radius of Objective (depends on size of playing area)

Part 2: Defending Objective
    Time Limit: A long time, but not TOO long
    Team 1 Respawn: Return to Spawn point, count to (2-10, depending on no. of players), re-enter play
    Team 2 Respawn: Return to Spawn point, count to (2-15, depending on no. of players), re-enter play
    Size of playing area: Whatever you want, but Team 2's spawn point can't be too far from Objective.
    Team 1 Spawn point: Away from the Objective, but not too far - they ARE now defending it, after all.
    Team 2 Spawn point: Far away from Objective, but not too far - running long distances is a pain. MUST be further than Team 1's SP
    How it begins: Team 1 member stops timer, records time remaining, signals Part 1 is ended (and therefore Part 2 has begun) and everyone knows that spawn points have now changed location. Everyone moves to their relevant new spawn point and match continues.
    How it ends: Team 2 member enters Objective and stops stopwatch; timer goes off, in which case play moves on to Part 3
    Scoring: Time on stopwatch is added to Part 1 score to make a subtotal score. If timer goes off, the time set on the timer is added to Part 1 score for a subtotal score

Part 3: Evacuation
    Time Limit: NA
    Team 1 Respawn: NA
    Team 2 Respawn: Return to Spawn point, count to (5-20 depending on no. of players)
    Size of playing area: Whatever you want
    Team 1 Spawn point: NA
    Team 2 Spawn point: Away from Objective AND Escape Point
    Escape Point location: Either at or past Team 1's original Spawn point
    How it begins: Team 2 member reaches Objective or timer goes off
    How it ends: All surviving Team 1 members reach Escape point or all Team 1 members are 'killed'
    Scoring: The no. of escaping team 1 members is multiplied by 10 and added to the subtotal score to give a total score.
    How everything else works: All players MUST know that Part 2 is over, and Part 3 has begun. When Team 1 players are 'killed', they are removed from play. They must exit the playing area and watch without interfering. If ALL team 1 members are eliminated, they automaticaly lose and their score becomes irrelevant.

Part 1 simulates reinforcements coming to save a location from being overrun by enemies, Part 2 simulates defending the location until everything is prepared, Part 3 simulates the evacuation of the location. If the timer goes off in Part 1, the Objective is overrun by enemies. If an enemy reaches Objective in Part 2, it simulates a breach in defences and that evacuation must immediately begin. If the timer goes off in Part 2, it simulates that all evacuation processes are prepared. If a team 1 member escapes, it simulates an escaping evacuee(s). If all team 1 members are 'killed' in Part 3, it simulates the enemy killing all evacuees.

This generally only works if Team 1 is a smaller team, but may work with equal teams (I don't know).

I will update this post when I try a 2v3 situation.
    Swatsonia
    Swatsonia

Post  Swatsonia Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:09 am

PhantomSambo wrote:How about an endurance-style nerf war? I mean, like, head north into the bushland with full army gear (helmet, backpack, nerf gun, utilities) for a 48 hour event? Small squads, 3-6 people practicing guerrilla warfare on each other.

+1 this idea. Already starting to organise one for WA! Though not for 48 hours and quite larger.
    littlebro05
    littlebro05
    War Organiser
    War Organiser

Post  littlebro05 Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:34 am

PhantomSambo wrote:How about an endurance-style nerf war? I mean, like, head north into the bushland with full army gear (helmet, backpack, nerf gun, utilities) for a 48 hour event? Small squads, 3-6 people practicing guerrilla warfare on each other.

ANYTHING milsim is not suited for Nerf. Full Stop. In bushland... righto, have fun losing 20-50 on darts and polluting the environment on those lost darts. Maybe a Large Park, but not bushland..

Swatsonia
    Swatsonia

Post  Swatsonia Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:44 am

However, the park I am planning to use is not actually dense bushland, unless you stray off into the restricted zones. The majority is actually rolling grassland with shrubs and trees, so it is essentially a large park.

Anyway, whoever is involved in it is going to be aware of the possibility of losing darts.
    littlebro05
    littlebro05
    War Organiser
    War Organiser

Post  littlebro05 Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:47 am

Swatsonia wrote:However, the park I am planning to use is not actually dense bushland, unless you stray off into the restricted zones. The majority is actually rolling grassland with shrubs and trees, so it is essentially a large park.

Anyway, whoever is involved in it is going to be aware of the possibility of losing darts.

Yeah I was going to plan one of those, but let me tell you this. It's going to have to be VERY organised. Not gonna happen if it isn't.
    boosted6
    boosted6

Post  boosted6 Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:00 am

I like a game they play in canada. Dont know what its called, but there is a high mounted box on either side of field which darts can be fired into.

Each team must use team work and give cover for 1-2 shooters to try fill that box with as many darts as possible.
    So accuaracy and a well modded blaster will be important.

1xdart=1 point.

Teams switch sides after darts are removed from boxes and counted, but points wont be revealed until after final round.

Its a different element than just shooting each other, shooting for points would be fun.
    littlebro05
    littlebro05
    War Organiser
    War Organiser

Post  littlebro05 Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:03 am

That sounds like defend and destroy. They also had this one in the VENGEANCE war where you had to shoot the other opposition's monster.
    boosted6
    boosted6

Post  boosted6 Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:13 am

Yep thats pretty much it. Monster Mash they call the monster target game, i have afew of those targets, there really nice.
    littlebro05
    littlebro05
    War Organiser
    War Organiser

Post  littlebro05 Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:20 am

Although this probably involve using hard tipped dart. The weakest material I can think of is using foil. Destroy their shininess!
    boosted6
    boosted6

Post  boosted6 Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:25 am

Haha, not the foil!!

You can use a material which the darts will easily pass through.

Would have the target a minimum of 50ft away.
    Nerf_Guy_Matt
    Nerf_Guy_Matt

Post  Nerf_Guy_Matt Tue May 03, 2011 11:09 am

What about this. i call it 'Data Steal'.
    There are 2 TEAMS: The Data Stealers (10)
    US defenders (10)
    NEEDED: a usb/empty disk
    a laptop/ computer with a usb port.(laptop recommended)
    OBJECTIVE: Data stealers has 10 minutes to steal the data from the laptop then take it back to their base.The data is hidden on the computer but is under the file name of 'US Profiles'. The defending team must stop the data stealers from taking the data to their base. The defenders cannot go into the area/room(if you are using a building or fort) but can guard it outside/nearby. If shot must go to your teams assigned respawn point and count to 15. After the round swap over. To show that the data team won in the end, the usb will be put into the laptop/ computer to check that the data is in there.

Tell me what you think.
    LostBoy
    LostBoy

Post  LostBoy Tue May 03, 2011 11:32 am

Okay, so this might sound a bit noobish, but i call this game...

THE COLLECTORS

PLAYERS: 2

One person has a base, which has 5-8 objects, the first person to get all of the objects from the opponents base wins.
    Nerf_Guy_Matt
    Nerf_Guy_Matt

Post  Nerf_Guy_Matt Tue May 03, 2011 11:42 am

That seems like an O.K. gametype
    littlebro05
    littlebro05
    War Organiser
    War Organiser

Post  littlebro05 Tue May 03, 2011 12:16 pm

Nerf_Guy_Matt wrote:What about this. i call it 'Data Steal'.
    US defenders (10)
    OBJECTIVE: Data stealers has 10 minutes to steal the data from the laptop then take it back to their base.The data is hidden on the computer but is under the file name of 'US Profiles'. The defending team must stop the data stealers from taking the data to their base. The defenders cannot go into the area/room(if you are using a building or fort) but can guard it outside/nearby. If shot must go to your teams assigned respawn point and count to 15. After the round swap over. To show that the data team won in the end, the usb will be put into the laptop/ computer to check that the data is in there.

Tell me what you think.

Laptop - broken = lolololol.
    clunk07
    clunk07
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  clunk07 Tue May 03, 2011 12:35 pm

littlebro05 wrote:
    Nerf_Guy_Matt wrote:What about this. i call it 'Data Steal'.
    US defenders (10)

Tell me what you think.

Laptop - broken = lolololol.

build one out of some spray paint, and an old pizza box!!! lol

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:26 pm