Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Nerfing down under!. Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

If you're new to the forums please do the following.
1. Read the Forum Rules before posting!
2. Update your location, age and avatar TRUTHFULLY
3. Introduce yourself in the Welcome to Oznerf forum section =)

Navigation

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 52416 messages in 3425 subjects

We have 1922 registered users

The newest registered user is seabulb

Latest topics

» gold coast nerf war?
by ShaGGz LMS Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:49 pm

» nerf clearout
by Runeblade Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:03 am

» How to replace the Longshot trigger plate?
by neon64bit Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:42 am

» Mid North Coast/Hunter War Organisation
by Vampros Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:18 pm

» WTB felt for slugs
by Richo123 Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:21 am

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

+3
Bacara
lxndr95
party76
7 posters

My Nerf mods, so far. . .(recon and mavericks.)

party76
    party76

My Nerf mods, so far. . .(recon and mavericks.) Empty My Nerf mods, so far. . .(recon and mavericks.)

Post  party76 Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:37 am

a couple of pics of a few little mods i have done to my recon and mavericks.
    My Nerf mods, so far. . .(recon and mavericks.) Nerfpics002
    close up of maverick recon connection. self explanitary for most i think.
    My Nerf mods, so far. . .(recon and mavericks.) Nerfpics001
    lookin wicked and working great. have started painting combo in a splattering of red camo here and there.
    My Nerf mods, so far. . .(recon and mavericks.) Nerfpics003
    one of my three mavericks. fully modded. revolver fully opens,stronger spring, air restrictors removed. then painted up nice. the maverick attached to my recon has also had all these mods done as well.
    lxndr95
    lxndr95

My Nerf mods, so far. . .(recon and mavericks.) Empty Re: My Nerf mods, so far. . .(recon and mavericks.)

Post  lxndr95 Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:47 am

Dude you're so talented. I love how you didn't change the Recon's theme, but just made it look more camo-ish. I love the solid silver Maverick.
    Very good job.
    Bacara
    Bacara

My Nerf mods, so far. . .(recon and mavericks.) Empty Re: My Nerf mods, so far. . .(recon and mavericks.)

Post  Bacara Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:53 am

That Maverick attachment must make the gun incredibly front-heavy! Is it still comfortable to hold it with that Maverick handle so much lower than the other handle? BTW awesome paintjob, you managed to make it look awesome yet still retained that classic nerf colour scheme.
    party76
    party76

Post  party76 Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:46 am

yeah its a little front heavy but works really well when i remove the recon stock.indoors i leave the stock off, but the maverick now makes the whole thing work like a pump action, which makes me smile! you can also fire two darts at once and return fire any type of dart thanks to maverick stuck on the front. nerf need to make and sell a "H " shape adaptor so tactical rails can be joined together easily. Wouldn,t it be nice!
    my solution to a simple problem, a drill a bit of aussie know how and a couple of zip ties. Problem solvered.
    Joey
    Joey

Post  Joey Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:47 am

nice mods!
    phuonguyen
    phuonguyen

Post  phuonguyen Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:04 pm

party76 wrote:yeah its a little front heavy but works really well when i remove the recon stock.indoors i leave the stock off, but the maverick now makes the whole thing work like a pump action, which makes me smile! you can also fire two darts at once and return fire any type of dart thanks to maverick stuck on the front. nerf need to make and sell a "H " shape adaptor so tactical rails can be joined together easily. Wouldn,t it be nice!
    my solution to a simple problem, a drill a bit of aussie know how and a couple of zip ties. Problem solvered.
    Capitalisation is a part of punctuation, which is a part of grammar.

Grammar is a requirement for Oznerf. Please use good and proper capitalisation.

Strike 1.
    party76
    party76

Post  party76 Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:34 am

"Ouch, Sorry about that! "

Ps. FOR THE RECORD. Assumption is the mother of all stuff ups. "Fact!"

Show some repect for your elders sunshine. Just message me if you have a problem with my grammer. A little tact goes a long way.

I am quite offended by your actions and this is my final post. I will only read on this forum from this day forward.
    bulletproofvest
    bulletproofvest

Post  bulletproofvest Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:27 am

That maverick has a very sexy paint job
    I really like the idea of having the mav on the bottom so it can fire any old dart that you pick up.
    Congratulations

Post  Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:05 am

Last edited by DesertKind on Sat Oct 03, 2020 8:27 am; edited 1 time in total
    phuonguyen
    phuonguyen

Post  phuonguyen Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:08 pm

party76 wrote:"Ouch, Sorry about that! "

Show some repect for your elders sunshine. Just message me if you have a problem with my grammer. A little tact goes a long way.

I am quite offended by your actions and this is my final post. I will only read on this forum from this day forward.

Erm ok then...

The strikes aren't meant to restrict your posts nor is it to deter you from posting, they're keeping the forums cleaner and moderating the posts. If you choose not to post then that's your choice, I'm not going to force you to post or whatnot.

If you want me to respect you, on an online community, then I will only respect what you type. If you cannot type properly, then I will simply not respect you. Also, you try administrating a forum full of 12 year olds, you have to be blunt no tact will get through. I'm not going to make an exception because you're from my state or you're older. Age doesn't mean anything here, especially when the majority are teenagers.

If you are offended, then that's how you take it.

Servulus
    Servulus
    Donator
    Donator

Post  Servulus Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:38 pm

party76 wrote:"Ouch, Sorry about that! "

Meh...

Listen, the admins have to do a lot here, and if their age wasnt known, you would have just accepted it and moved on. You obviously must be somewhat insecure if getting one strike is enough to pt you off posting in the forums. One strike isnt the end of the world, you now know that grammar is important as to is spelling and punctuation. So long as you can basically write a sentence and can remember to use capitals and full stops, then all will be fine.

Now if you would like to play the age line with me, by all means play it, but i have what 6 years on you! When you get older you will learn to accept being corrected by kids. Such is life.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 1:23 am