Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Nerfing down under!. Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

If you're new to the forums please do the following.
1. Read the Forum Rules before posting!
2. Update your location, age and avatar TRUTHFULLY
3. Introduce yourself in the Welcome to Oznerf forum section =)

Navigation

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 52416 messages in 3425 subjects

We have 1922 registered users

The newest registered user is seabulb

Latest topics

» gold coast nerf war?
by ShaGGz LMS Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:49 pm

» nerf clearout
by Runeblade Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:03 am

» How to replace the Longshot trigger plate?
by neon64bit Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:42 am

» Mid North Coast/Hunter War Organisation
by Vampros Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:18 pm

» WTB felt for slugs
by Richo123 Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:21 am

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

+2
Xoenz
blindwombat
6 posters

Yet another slightly older nerfer (from toowoomba this time)

blindwombat
    blindwombat

Yet another slightly older nerfer (from toowoomba this time) Empty Yet another slightly older nerfer (from toowoomba this time)

Post  blindwombat Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:09 am

Greetings all,

I am another Toowoomba nerf enthusiast, I am a friend of liveb8 who recommended this forum to me about a month ago. I am in my mid 30's and I enjoy nerf... hence the reason for me to come here.

I am in the process of aquiring a collection and I have the following nerf guns.

Secret Strike
    Reflex
    Nite Finder
    Alpha Trooper
    Longstrike
    Stampede

I am also intending to get my hands on a maverick at some point for a purely cosmetic steampunk costume piece mod job.
    Xoenz
    Xoenz
    Donator
    Donator

Yet another slightly older nerfer (from toowoomba this time) Empty Re: Yet another slightly older nerfer (from toowoomba this time)

Post  Xoenz Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:20 am

Welcome!

Be sure to add your location and age in your avatar.

Have fun
    FaytZero
    FaytZero

Yet another slightly older nerfer (from toowoomba this time) Empty Re: Yet another slightly older nerfer (from toowoomba this time)

Post  FaytZero Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:33 am

Welcome, Good to see more older nerfers. Looking forward to seeing your contribution to the site!
    Fled74
    Fled74

Post  Fled74 Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:46 am

Welcome. How's the flooding in your neck of the woods? Hope you guys were unaffected.
    killerbunny
    killerbunny

Post  killerbunny Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:49 am

I would love to see more steam-punk guns at wars. As long as they don't look like real guns and they aren't black or silver.
    blindwombat
    blindwombat

Post  blindwombat Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:35 am

Fled74 wrote:Welcome. How's the flooding in your neck of the woods? Hope you guys were unaffected.
    It wasn't too bad at my house, it came to within an inch of my front door at it's worst. but others were not as lucky in toowoomba.

killerbunny wrote:I would love to see more steam-punk guns at wars. As long as they don't look like real guns and they aren't black or silver.
    I was going to go with a brass/copper color scheme and swap out the revolver chambers with copper pipes and add a few steampunkery bits and pieces like some superfluous bits of thin copper tubing and a pressure gauge or two and some decorative engravings, my aim is to have a prop piece, but if it can be functional as well then that will be a bonus. The barrel end will be the regulation fluorescent orange however so that it can not be mistaken for a real gun.
    LiveB8
    LiveB8

Post  LiveB8 Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:40 am

welcome to the forum mate.

as for the flooding, nah we faired pretty well, only thing that really happened was that i now have the neighbours windmill in my backyard and im waiting till i can scab a plasma cutter off of a mate to cut it up and get rid of it.

im working through a few idea for the steampunk mav. it should be pretty sweet. so far idea range from a wooden grip, goldleaf inlay design over gun metal grey and brass body with a modded barrel using brass tubing and a modified load system using cut down .303 shells for that authentic revolver action lol.

ill be making a new thread over in the mods area to update with progress with plenty of pics and maybe a write up on some things.
    either way, welcome to the fold BW glad to see you round these forums, we need more people from the toowoomba region so we can have a shot at a small war, or a general gathering of nerfers.
    killerbunny
    killerbunny

Post  killerbunny Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:42 am

Sounds like it would be fine without the orange tip. But it's better to be safe then sorry.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:34 am