Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Nerfing down under!. Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

If you're new to the forums please do the following.
1. Read the Forum Rules before posting!
2. Update your location, age and avatar TRUTHFULLY
3. Introduce yourself in the Welcome to Oznerf forum section =)

Navigation

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 52416 messages in 3425 subjects

We have 1922 registered users

The newest registered user is seabulb

Latest topics

» gold coast nerf war?
by ShaGGz LMS Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:49 pm

» nerf clearout
by Runeblade Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:03 am

» How to replace the Longshot trigger plate?
by neon64bit Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:42 am

» Mid North Coast/Hunter War Organisation
by Vampros Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:18 pm

» WTB felt for slugs
by Richo123 Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:21 am

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

+110
Sharkovsky
tacticalnerfer
JeremyArifin
lama9800
Sillyf1car
Tarquin
joshredder
Echoes
Haaron05
Yoman987
DaftYoshi
Mobslut
Kaine
Darkden84
ZeusPwns
Rooksy
Napolean
AbyssHD
FrostCheif
Apex Weapons
Generous
lech
Acerised
GLMC
dchil15
ShadowSniper
WH1PLA5H
boothy
FatherTime
Sicnut
-mirsho
asianassassin325
grimrecka
dafalcon
Nooft1187
|Shadow|
Bacara
natious
IamWaylander
iamthatcat
TheTrueMcMuffin
TylerMaxwell
NORTHENGHOST
Sheepie_125
Philb2323
stoph
N.W.A.T
inPhamous
againstallodds
makeitgo
cfb_rolley
thestick
Bommah
revo
melbourneSTORM4eva
Sir_Spacemonkey
mister_elliott
Sairex
sniperdude49
frostythesnowman
slender
Jeo
JacobYeah
Johnnus
Ungodlyfreak
Samurai
littlebro05
holdentem
Swatsonia
KingCam
oxymoron
GirlyGamer
Joey
melbnerf619
camo1010
LostBoy
abowden
PhantomSambo
UtahR
Sadavi5
evozn
interflop
WV17
spudkopf
False
Dietzie
plulse
Psychosis
Mozart
Akimbo Assassin
Photo Ninja
matt.chopper
redcricket077
phuonguyen
RL
Genacon
gooni
TooBz
ElementGuy
obrieal
Unknown
Silent Scope
SnowDragon
boosted6
Zinv
Frankie27
Luke
clunk07
TheBradl3s
Winterstrike
114 posters

The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed

JacobYeah
    JacobYeah

The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed - Page 7 Empty Re: The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed

Post  JacobYeah Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:11 am

Yeah, dont stop, your paintjobs are "inspiring"
    Philb2323
    Philb2323

The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed - Page 7 Empty My haul so far

Post  Philb2323 Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:13 am

The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed - Page 7 Img_0412

My haul so far, picture is missing one "white out" series Maverick, that I have opened up in preparation for further modding of the plunger,(already has deadspace elimination, but I have an idea to eliminate much more deadspace from the plunger).

I am attempting to collect all the different Maverick variants NIB, If you have one that you are willing to part with that I need, please let me know.

Just going to add that I love the sonic series blasters, pictures don't do them justice. sonic > white-out in my opinion anyway. which is a bit of a contradiction for me because I am in no way interested in blasters that look like the old-school Nerf series' I like ones that look like a proper weapon.
    Swatsonia
    Swatsonia

The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed - Page 7 Empty Re: The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed

Post  Swatsonia Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:51 pm

The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed - Page 7 43222110

My first comission piece for The Jim.

6 dart RSCB'd titan, with a 50cm barrel, which has a 2cm stub of 16mm followed by 13mm poly pipe, which was an unusually tight batch, so gives an airgun fit.

And it can still use the rocket post! I simply glued a shaved down piece of 15mm PVC between the threads, but some shell shaving had to be done anyway.
    frostythesnowman
    frostythesnowman

The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed - Page 7 Empty got something in the mail yesterday....

Post  frostythesnowman Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:26 pm

The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed - Page 7 Snc00320q

not sure how many people in aus have one.
    anybody else rocking a jolt yet?
    JacobYeah
    JacobYeah

Post  JacobYeah Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:57 pm

Yeah, mines due to arrive any day now (hurry up!)
    Akimbo Assassin
    Akimbo Assassin

Post  Akimbo Assassin Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:02 am

frostythesnowman wrote:not sure how many people in aus have one.

Nope. Not interested.
    I prefer my version of "Jolt". It has 8 different firing modes and only cost me $2.78 from Big W

The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed - Page 7 Patter10
    Sheepie_125
    Sheepie_125

Post  Sheepie_125 Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:18 am

frostythesnowman wrote:

The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed - Page 7 Snc00320q

not sure how many people in aus have one.

Yup - mine came in yesterday =)

The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed - Page 7 Photo
    LostBoy
    LostBoy

Post  LostBoy Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:23 am

Youjelly?

The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed - Page 7 Img_0510
    JacobYeah
    JacobYeah

Post  JacobYeah Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:48 am

Little bit
    Johnnus
    Johnnus

Post  Johnnus Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:54 am

To continue the influx of Jolts in Aus, my NiteJolt. Note that the Jolt is held in by friction only - no adhesives, not even blutack. Also note tacticoolness cos I felt like it.
    The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed - Page 7 Dsc_0610
    My 4B with 7-shot shotgun, Pinpoint sight (cos I felt like it) and Raider stock (painted yellow) on the pump. The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed - Page 7 Snapsh14
    And my Zerker all the way from Malaysia. Cost about 35aud for a bnib.
    The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed - Page 7 Dsc_0611

Just something I noticed, why does everyone have the multilingual Jolts and not the full english ones? There's no performance difference, just packaging, safety manual and extra print on the multilingual Jolts.
    Sheepie_125
    Sheepie_125

Post  Sheepie_125 Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:07 am

Becuse the multilingual ones are the ones that we can get cheaply from Hong Kong.
    evozn
    evozn

Post  evozn Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:12 am

Damn, when I was in Hong Kong I had a chance of getting 3 berserker for around $30 ea. The only thing that stopped me was the weight of them and my 'rents.
    JacobYeah
    JacobYeah

Post  JacobYeah Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:24 am

Because Jolts from HK are 6 bucks on ebay

(Hey, That Rhymes!)
    sniperdude49
    sniperdude49

Post  sniperdude49 Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:25 am

Whats so good about jolts?
    Sheepie_125
    Sheepie_125

Post  Sheepie_125 Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:29 am

sniperdude49 wrote:Whats so good about jolts?

They fire whistlers at least 30 feet out of the box (the longest indoor area i've tried is 30 feet and it hits the wall)
    sniperdude49
    sniperdude49

Post  sniperdude49 Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:31 am

cool.
    Luke
    Luke

Post  Luke Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:15 pm

frostythesnowman
    frostythesnowman

Post  frostythesnowman Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:18 pm

Luke wrote:

nice work luke, but you should really try a longer barrel. i think 25-27cm works great for triple shots.
    NORTHENGHOST
    NORTHENGHOST

Post  NORTHENGHOST Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:59 pm

RAYVEN FOR THE WIN

The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed - Page 7 Nerf2b10

i got mine yesterday... has any one else got it yet?

sorry for the pic i dont have a camera
    TylerMaxwell
    TylerMaxwell

Post  TylerMaxwell Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:17 pm

Rayven's are becoming more common, I found one on Jan 26th.
    NORTHENGHOST
    NORTHENGHOST

Post  NORTHENGHOST Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:23 pm

nice... they are awsome guns and have the added affect of dual wielding... i have two raider drums and two of these, SO AWSOME...
    False
    False

Post  False Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:21 am

Luke wrote:

Nice, you should show the blaster on the camera when your shooting so that people know that they are flat shots, though.
    TheTrueMcMuffin
    TheTrueMcMuffin

Post  TheTrueMcMuffin Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:21 am

The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed - Page 7 Photo_11
    My BBB Mk. II, after the first one... well, herped the derp.
    - Recon spring plus stock spring
    - Plunger head reinforcement
    - Seal improvement
    - Pump-action sliding breech
    Gets about 30m flat, still needs some improvements though.
    Bommah
    Bommah

Post  Bommah Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:39 am

LostBoy wrote:Youjelly?

Nice man! I bought one on amazon and its just been shipped
    iamthatcat

Post  iamthatcat Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:00 am

5 shot Jolt. It uses (so far) a lightweight .8", looser fitting dart. It loads from the front. Good performance & accuracy too. The 5th shot is a stroke of luck that just worked when I tried shoving an extra (tight fitting) dart down the barrel. Ranges are 35',32',25',20' & 10'. I am still using the stock spring and need to make different weight darts.

The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed - Page 7 Img1521y

Early pic of the wye.

The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed - Page 7 Img1476a

Turreted NF. Really happy with the way this is turning out.

The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed - Page 7 Img1537l

Last edited by iamthatcat on Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
    IamWaylander
    IamWaylander

Post  IamWaylander Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:16 am

[img]The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed - Page 7 P2121019[/img][img]The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed - Page 7 DSCF0053[/img]

This is my first paintjob on my first modded blaster. The 12 of Hearts card and the Sargent insignia are both just personal touches (Both hand painted). The scope is there for the cools. Other than that, I'm pretty proud of it.
    natious

Post  natious Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:08 am

Luke wrote:

LMAO
    LostBoy
    LostBoy

Post  LostBoy Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:43 am

Bommah wrote:

I got mine for free. (:
    Bommah
    Bommah

Post  Bommah Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:56 am

LostBoy wrote:
    Bommah wrote:

I got mine for free. (:
    jammy git... how?
    Sadavi5
    Sadavi5

Post  Sadavi5 Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:23 am

First shot for an underslung punch pistol version of the Nerf Star Wars Clone Trooper Blaster. You cock it manually but fire it by extensing your arm. Clips to your belt or a specially-made leather harness.

The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed - Page 7 Resamp13

Dart mod/switch, barrel lacquer, AR puncture, it's getting 30 feet or so which is pretty good considering how badly it was shooting pre-lacquer stock darts with full restriction. Eventually it'll be steampunk themed to go along with my rifle. Might cut off the back, might not, we'll see. The red dot sight is really accurate upside down, is the only reason I'd keep it.
    LostBoy
    LostBoy

Post  LostBoy Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:28 am

Bommah wrote:
    LostBoy wrote:
    Bommah wrote:

I got mine for free. (:
    jammy git... how?

My mate.
    Bacara
    Bacara

Post  Bacara Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:21 am

The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed - Page 7 P2120010

The top octo is my personal one, the other two were commissions for local Sydney folk.
    All three pack 14kg ONN runout springs and full SS-style overhaul (ie 32mm bathplug, replaced plunger system). Ranges of 45-50m flat.
    natious

Post  natious Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:36 pm

Bacara wrote:The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed - Page 7 P2120010

The top octo is my personal one, the other two were commissions for local Sydney folk.
    All three pack 14kg ONN runout springs and full SS-style overhaul (ie 32mm bathplug, replaced plunger system). Ranges of 45-50m flat.

160ft!! sdfhdklsf
    clunk07
    clunk07
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  clunk07 Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:16 am

Nice little family of vintage air blaster's...

The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed - Page 7 Dsc_0020

Cheers,
    evozn
    evozn

Post  evozn Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:27 am

clunk07 wrote:Nice little family of vintage air blaster's...

The Flaunt your blasters thread - Light discussion allowed - Page 7 Dsc_0020

Cheers,
    Does the 4k turret rotate with the pump?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:28 am