So what i have here is a nerf long-shot that i am in the process of turning in to the halo 3 battle rifle though it isn't quite long enough for my liking i think its coming along alright.
what i have done:
* pulled it all apart and removed the air restrictors
* added the nerf recon spring to the firing pin for an extra boost (also padded the head due to ware and tare)
* removed the stock and joined a recon stock cut down to size
* extended the barrel out with the front attachment barrel
* sawn off the front 2 inches of the main unit to get the battle rifle shape
* Attached thick cardboard as a frame for the look of the battle rifle
What i would still like to do:
* Mod the datrs
* Find something to cover the body of the nerf over the frame work ( thinking fibreglass or if any one knows something better to use )
* paint up the body
i think thats about it! heres what i have.