- Date: Sunday May 29th
- Time: 9:30am - 3:30pm (or whereabouts)
- Location: Keilor Botanical Gardens
- Street: Stadium Drive, turn left from Keilor Park Drive after exiting the M79 Calder Fwy outbound from the CBD
- Meeting Place: First carpark on the left upon entering from the roundabout near the playground (tennis courts carpark)
What to Bring:
- appropriate blasters and equipment (primaries, secondaries, shields etc.)
- darts (suggested amount is 100+) and other munitions (eg. grenades)
- money for trading and buying food/drink
- safety eyewear - PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR OWN, I ONLY HAVE A COUPLE TO LEND!
- appropriate clothing
- food/drink if you're not buying anything
Game Modes (including but not limited to):
- E-peen (that's right, bring the big guns)
- pistol-only fights
It's a 24 hour park, so don't sweat it.
I will be refereeing some of the matches, so be on your best behavior or I'll start busting up some balls. During morning and midbreak, you can get the chance to do your nerf bazaar trading so make sure you bring the appropriate amount of cash to do so. Apart from that, post here whether you are able to come and if possible, list any wares you may be providing. If you have any personal requests as to what modified blasters you may want to buy or trade, post here and I'll see what I can provide.
Given the facilities here, there are BBQs located near the playground available for lunch and whatnot. And as Matt has verified, the locations of the restrooms are on the map he has provided
Stay tuned for more.
Last edited by Silent Scope on Sat May 28, 2011 8:45 am; edited 12 times in total