Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_138045909556967
Here is the current 'logo' theme that was designed by one of genericwizardguy's friends last year. Just to give you an idea of what I wanted.
Anyway I need someone to design a poster so I can go to the streets of Brisbane and advertise this group. It may be the only way to spread the love if you know what I mean.
Conditions in the design:
- Must display the phrase "Facebook Group Search - Brisbane Nerf Group"
- Age 12+ (something along the lines of that) - e.g. Are you 12 years old or more, e.g. Age 12+
- Can have other phrases in it if you like e.g. "At home doing nothing with your life"
- Display a blaster of some sort. This blaster cannot be painted and in stock form.
- Nothing offensive obviously
- Oznerf can be advertised, but I wouldn't recommend it too much as lots of people now-a-days 'tlk lyk tis'. I'll do it anyway though.
- A4 Sized with 1cm indents.
The winner will get to choose from one of the following:
1. 50 Silicone Heavy Tipped Darts (streamline length)
2. 4 metres of 16mm Aussie Duct barrel material, perfect for streamlines or blue foam (Brisbane only, since it's a little hard to ship these)
3. Stock NiteFinder /w 25 Custom Stinger Darts
This competition is limited to those only who live in Australia. Winner will be decided by me and a few others on this forum whom I regularly keep in contact with. If you're bitching about the prizes aren't 'good enough', then you're a stinge... You got nothing to lose and possibly something to gain!
The competition will end on the 28th of June. I will probably be using the same poster for when I advertising this stuff for uni so if you could make the poster RAW (NO WRITING ON IT) and one WITH writing it would help me edit it for other occasions.
Conditions may subject to change.
I WILL BE PRINTING THIS IN BLACK AND WHITE AS I WILL MASS PRINT THIS SHIT. So you might want to go for a colour scheme which will work well with those colours.
Please note, if there isn't any 'eye catching' submissions, then this contest may be called off... so do your best with your artistic like skills!.
Last edited by littlebro05 on Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:02 pm; edited 6 times in total