Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Nerfing down under!. Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

If you're new to the forums please do the following.
1. Read the Forum Rules before posting!
2. Update your location, age and avatar TRUTHFULLY
3. Introduce yourself in the Welcome to Oznerf forum section =)

Navigation

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 52416 messages in 3425 subjects

We have 1922 registered users

The newest registered user is seabulb

Latest topics

» gold coast nerf war?
by ShaGGz LMS Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:49 pm

» nerf clearout
by Runeblade Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:03 am

» How to replace the Longshot trigger plate?
by neon64bit Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:42 am

» Mid North Coast/Hunter War Organisation
by Vampros Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:18 pm

» WTB felt for slugs
by Richo123 Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:21 am

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

+25
Unknown
night stalker
EMEUTIER
Dietzie
melbnerf619
Calico
Combust
-mirsho
Genacon
NachoTaco
Nooft1187
Sadavi5
Eclipse
boosted6
redcricket077
False
Winterstrike
TooBz
RL
Swatsonia
Jeo
Arkham
oxymoron
littlebro05
clunk07
29 posters

CWC modification competition

clunk07
    clunk07
    Administrator
    Administrator

CWC modification competition - Page 4 Empty Re: CWC modification competition

Post  clunk07 Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:30 pm

danerfdude wrote:
    clunk07 wrote:
    Calico wrote:looks like some neat packs there. clear mav is nice *coff*

Haha I should've taken a picture of it with the led's turned on. There's 12 red led's running off a 9v battery. I do commission them though *cough cough*

Cheers,

You say you commission clear LED Mavericks? Would you sell the blaster on it's own, NIB or stock out of box, and if so, for how much?

I've got 3 clear maverick's, and they're only for commission. It took a lot of work to track them down, and they weren't cheap either. Sorry.

Cheers,
    clunk07
    clunk07
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  clunk07 Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:09 pm

Okay, so far we have 3 out of 4 judging sheets submitted. Just waiting on WinterStrike's, then we can wrap this thing up.

First off, I'd like to say thanks to all of you who have entered. It's definitely been a good way to showcase what the Australian modding community is capable of, and there's been quite a high standard of work displayed throughout the entire competition. Well done guys n girls.

Secondly, I'd like to extend my thanks to our Overseas member's, who went to the trouble of submitting their projects, knowing full-well that they weren't eligible for judging. In saying that, I think we'd all agree that Sadavi's steampunk blaster's are probably some of the best aesthetic mod's around. The raider stock addition to the AT3K by andtheherois looks like it came that way from the factory, and his breeched Splitfire looks quite clean. Having purchased his spare Splitfire a few weeks ago, I'm looking forward to performing a similar mod, with re-sized brass to suit blue foam. Thanks again guys!!

Finally, I'd like to thank the judging panel for giving up their own time to rate the best blaster's in each category. I think the four of us will agree that it certainly wasn't easy to judge a couple of the categories.

Now, for a bit of a teaser:

Best Overall - very close points standings, I wouldn't be surprised if there was a 3-way tie breaker.
    Best Springer - a fairly clean-cut winner here, even with only 3 judges sheets so far.
    Best Air - still up for grabs, with a possible 2-way tie breaker.
    Best War - same as above.
    Best Original - very closely contested, with a possible 3-way tie breaker.
    Best Newb - same again, with a possible 2-way tie breaker.
    Best Paint - once again, a fairly clean-cut winner.
    Best Simple - still up for grabs, with a possible 2-way tie breaker.
    Craziest - another clean-cut winner.
    CWC Encouragement - reasonably close, with the outside chance of a 2-way tie breaker.

To be honest, a couple of entries were let-down by lack of photo's. Nothing to do with picture quality, more so quantity. Well, that's just my observation.

As for prizes, at this stage I'll be doing 10 x 1st place prizes, with 2-4 highly commended prizes.

Cheers,
    Jeo
    Jeo

Post  Jeo Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:32 am

You tease you..
    clunk07
    clunk07
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  clunk07 Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:35 am

Jeo wrote:You tease you..

haha - yeh, well...

Hopefully Winterstrike will have his submission in soon. I'd like to get the prizes in the mail later this week once I get days off.

Cheers,

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:22 am