Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Nerfing down under!. Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

If you're new to the forums please do the following.
1. Read the Forum Rules before posting!
2. Update your location, age and avatar TRUTHFULLY
3. Introduce yourself in the Welcome to Oznerf forum section =)

Navigation

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 52416 messages in 3425 subjects

We have 1922 registered users

The newest registered user is seabulb

Latest topics

» gold coast nerf war?
by ShaGGz LMS Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:49 pm

» nerf clearout
by Runeblade Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:03 am

» How to replace the Longshot trigger plate?
by neon64bit Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:42 am

» Mid North Coast/Hunter War Organisation
by Vampros Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:18 pm

» WTB felt for slugs
by Richo123 Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:21 am

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

+10
Quinnbo
mavshot
clunk07
littlebro05
Bestia
Luke
JayDesu
sniperdude49
ADGJnerfer
-mirsho
14 posters

WTS [AT3K and AT4K]

-mirsho
    -mirsho

WTS [AT3K and AT4K] Empty WTS [AT3K and AT4K]

Post  -mirsho Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:15 am

Hey guys, haven't been really nerfing that much these days, and I've decided to move up on the bigger and better things in life: Honda's, creatine, turntables and things like that.

Need less to say, I'm letting go of a few things.

(Also going off the value thread on here.)

Stock Airtech 4000 [Rotating mech still works, video upon request] - selling with hornet, 12ft of PETG, and a Venomm 4k spacer. $165 shipped, negotiable.

Overhauled Airtech 3000 [1ft PETG Barrels, Rearloading, Hornet Pump, Spacers by Venomm] = Offer via PM. NO low balling pls ty men.

WTS [AT3K and AT4K] Photo_17

PM me for shipping quotes and questions, I take Paypal or Bank Deposit.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited by -mirsho on Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:32 am; edited 22 times in total
    ADGJnerfer
    ADGJnerfer

WTS [AT3K and AT4K] Empty Re: WTS [AT3K and AT4K]

Post  ADGJnerfer Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:41 am

yo, Im interested in the Quadshot, is there any spaces, what is keeping the barrels together? will ask questions later
    -mirsho
    -mirsho

Post  -mirsho Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:15 pm

ADGJnerfer wrote:yo, Im interested in the Quadshot, is there any spaces, what is keeping the barrels together? will ask questions later

Well it doesn't really need a spacer, I used Silent Scopes write up for this one; the barrels are nice and straight. However, you can make a spacer for it if you wish, I can just email you a template, and make one out of wood or something.
    Since you're in Sydney, I can just meet up with you and drop it off.

Can't tempt you for the Doomsayer ? Its like a Quadshot, but with 12 barrels lols.
    ADGJnerfer
    ADGJnerfer

Post  ADGJnerfer Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:04 pm

I would if i could, lol
    I really dont have $110 in my back pocket right now, lol if your willing to sell it for like 75 I would be interested.
    I will probably contact you later about the quadshot. Im on holidays overseas now and will be back on the 27th.
    looking forward to contact you later.
    TY ADGJnerfer
    -mirsho
    -mirsho

Post  -mirsho Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:40 am

ADGJnerfer wrote:I would if i could, lol
    I really dont have $110 in my back pocket right now, lol if your willing to sell it for like 75 I would be interested.
    I will probably contact you later about the quadshot. Im on holidays overseas now and will be back on the 27th.
    looking forward to contact you later.
    TY ADGJnerfer

Well you can if you're really keen on it. You can of course pay instalments !
    sniperdude49
    sniperdude49

WTS [AT3K and AT4K] Empty Ebay

Post  sniperdude49 Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:46 am

Could you put the quad shot on eBay for me Thanks,
    JayDesu
    JayDesu

Post  JayDesu Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:12 am

Mate, if you're willing to part with the supressor for the spectre on its own I'm interested (will pick it up tonight on the way home if you're free).
    -mirsho
    -mirsho

Post  -mirsho Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:30 am

sniperdude49 wrote:Could you put the quad shot on eBay for me Thanks,

If I do, I'm gonna have to up the price a little to cover fees - that alright ? If no, its going to some other guy who wants it.

sd_type wrote:Mate, if you're willing to part with the supressor for the spectre on its own I'm interested (will pick it up tonight on the way home if you're free).

Yeah I'd be right with that - mind you I'm gonna be out of the house by 6pm (not sure if that helps you). If not, then I'll just hand it to you at a war.
    sniperdude49
    sniperdude49

WTS [AT3K and AT4K] Empty Nah

Post  sniperdude49 Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:37 am

Dont worry then
    JayDesu
    JayDesu

Post  JayDesu Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:28 am

I'll send you a PM. Need to know Pick Up point. I work in the city and I'll be getting off at Blacktown Station.

Edit: If I can't today, would tomorrow be cool? Let me know.
    ADGJnerfer
    ADGJnerfer

Post  ADGJnerfer Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:14 am

wait so ur willing to sell me your RFSG for 75, if you are sure thing man..... I cant meet in blacktown cause I live in the north shore. how bout we meet in the city. My little brother go to school there everyday. so in School time, beginning of feb, we can organise something...
    What are you thinking?
    Luke
    Luke

Post  Luke Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:40 am

He is saying, pay some now then pay some more later till it equals what he is selling it for.
    -mirsho
    -mirsho

Post  -mirsho Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:43 pm

ADGJnerfer wrote:wait so ur willing to sell me your RFSG for 75, if you are sure thing man..... I cant meet in blacktown cause I live in the north shore. how bout we meet in the city. My little brother go to school there everyday. so in School time, beginning of feb, we can organise something...
    What are you thinking?

$75 is just too low for a RFSG. You can pay $75, then pay the rest off as well. I can wait for the money. But its up to you whether you're keen enough to keep paying it off.
    Bestia
    Bestia

Post  Bestia Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:44 pm

mirsho ... send me a quote ((IE $17 +P&H) for the barricade and 2 trustfires to 6110

Thanks
    ADGJnerfer
    ADGJnerfer

Post  ADGJnerfer Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:06 pm

so what is your lowest possible price for the RFSG, are you able to meet in city?
    littlebro05
    littlebro05
    War Organiser
    War Organiser

Post  littlebro05 Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:13 pm

Well just so you know. RFSGs are probably is much rarer than an SM1.5k. Trying to lowball this particular blaster isn't going to give you any points in purchasing it. $110 + PETG barrels already installed is actually a very good price. So before you try to get it for any cheaper, think about it's value first.
    ADGJnerfer
    ADGJnerfer

Post  ADGJnerfer Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:08 am

yeh i know but im not trying to lowball. i just dont have 110 bucks with me atm. im saying that im willing to pay like $95 but not 110
    -mirsho
    -mirsho

Post  -mirsho Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:23 am

Bestia wrote:mirsho ... send me a quote ((IE $17 +P&H) for the barricade and 2 trustfires to 6110

Thanks

I'll PM you when I get to that. Thanks bud. Which area of WA ? Can I get a suburb please.

ADGJnerfer wrote:so what is your lowest possible price for the RFSG, are you able to meet in city?

No, 110 is the fixed price. If you're offering $95 then might as well add the extra $10 LOL. Of course I'm able to meet in the city, but you'll have to carry a big ass box around. LilB is right, RFSG are the Mewtwos of Nerf, with the Crossbow being a unicorn IRL.

$110 ono.
    Bestia
    Bestia

Post  Bestia Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:17 pm

Gosnells ... 6110 ...
    ADGJnerfer
    ADGJnerfer

Post  ADGJnerfer Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:10 pm

ok the max i can pay for the RFSG is 100, anyway what mods have you done to the quadshot? have you done the renforcements?? Also what springs are in there?
    If you choose to give me the RSFG for 100, ill might have to do it in installments. I will pay you cash in hand.
    Edit: is there rear loading slots for the RSFG
    clunk07
    clunk07
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  clunk07 Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:55 pm

ADGJnerfer wrote:ok the max i can pay for the RFSG is 100, anyway what mods have you done to the quadshot? have you done the renforcements?? Also what springs are in there?
    If you choose to give me the RSFG for 100, ill might have to do it in installments. I will pay you cash in hand.
    Edit: is there rear loading slots for the RSFG

Seriously... you're lowballing the wrong member, with the wrong blaster.

-mirsho paid more than that for the stock RFSG, without calculating in postage and handling. Add to that 12ft of petg and quite a lot of hours in modding this blaster...

With the right spring combo, you'll easily hit 35 metres with this blaster - and 12 rounds of pump-action awesomeness!!! Also, I would imagine that -mirsho has added the rear-loading holes... just wouldn't make sense otherwise.

Cheers,
    ADGJnerfer
    ADGJnerfer

Post  ADGJnerfer Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:37 pm

Damn there goes the RFSG, will you give me your maxx 1500 for $70, im only interested if you have your supermaxx darts.
    -mirsho
    -mirsho

Post  -mirsho Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:34 am

ADGJnerfer wrote:Damn there goes the RFSG, will you give me your maxx 1500 for $70, im only interested if you have your supermaxx darts.

Most people don't usually ask for mega darts, only collectors would - its better to mod it actually, mega darts only get around 15ft max anyway. They're easily available in the US, but not here. Make that $75 and chuck in a recon light, and its yours

Thanks for backing me up there Clunk - yes, there are rear-loading holes. It packs an SS-Spring + stock spring. Shame it must be sold, but fortunately I've got another one, bone stock.
    clunk07
    clunk07
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  clunk07 Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:23 am

-mirsho wrote:

Thanks for backing me up there Clunk - yes, there are rear-loading holes. It packs an SS-Spring + stock spring. Shame it must be sold, but fortunately I've got another one, bone stock.

Slightly off-topic...
    haha - yeh, I have a spare one too. Pity I don't have another spare roating mech - it really makes a difference...
    What ranges are you getting with the SSSpring? I'm only running stock RFSG spring and stock LS spring. I may have to upgrade.... lol

Cheers,
    ADGJnerfer
    ADGJnerfer

Post  ADGJnerfer Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:33 pm

Yeh i am sort of a collecter, buying it as a collectable, BTW all the Supermaxx guns dont use mega dart, they use different ones called supermaxx darts, i will only buy it if it comes with 4
    When you say cchuck in recon light, is that me giving it to you, or you will give it to me as a freeby?
    -mirsho
    -mirsho

Post  -mirsho Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:29 pm

ADGJnerfer wrote:Yeh i am sort of a collecter, buying it as a collectable, BTW all the Supermaxx guns dont use mega dart, they use different ones called supermaxx darts, i will only buy it if it comes with 4
    When you say cchuck in recon light, is that me giving it to you, or you will give it to me as a freeby?

Well I guess I could source some, but are you willing to pay ? Supermaxx darts are around $25 + postage so around $45 all up for mega darts - that ok ?

$75 + $45 =$120 + shipping. That alright ?

Last edited by -mirsho on Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
    ADGJnerfer
    ADGJnerfer

Post  ADGJnerfer Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:30 pm

no it isnt alright, i thought you would have already had some, and like i said super maxx series guns use supermaxx darts not mega darts! if i cant get the gun and 4 darts for 80 DW about it.
    Thanks for everything
    ADGJnerfer
    -mirsho
    -mirsho

Post  -mirsho Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:04 pm

ADGJnerfer wrote:no it isnt alright, i thought you would have already had some, and like i said super maxx series guns use supermaxx darts not mega darts! if i cant get the gun and 4 darts for 80 DW about it.
    Thanks for everything
    ADGJnerfer

Well geez, I don't appreciate your attitude there kid - you can't buy it no more. Plus there's no use being a collector if you don't already have a huge collection of vintage stuff, which I doubt you have since you're so young. You never asked if I had Supermaxx darts, and I do have darts that came with the blaster so .... you just denied yourself that opportunity.
    littlebro05
    littlebro05
    War Organiser
    War Organiser

Post  littlebro05 Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:45 am

ADGJnerfer wrote:no it isnt alright, i thought you would have already had some, and like i said super maxx series guns use supermaxx darts not mega darts! if i cant get the gun and 4 darts for 80 DW about it.
    Thanks for everything
    ADGJnerfer
    Please don't use this kind of attitude around these forums. It is unwanted as the negativity will make other members feel edgey. I agree with -mirsho. The way you've acted was very rude, you should even appreciate that -mirsho even gave you the light of day to even discuss this deal with you.

If you didn't actually meant this sort of attitude as it is hard to interpret emotion on the internet, then you're going to have to try to phrase things better.

Also if you're a collector, expect to pay a high price instead of trying to lowball (even if it's by a few ten dollars lower, it's still lowballing for something vintage). If you really want a blaster, just use ebay or NerfHaven there are lots of vintage blasters tehre.

Thanks.

@-mirsho. Are those PETG barrels removable? Just because I don't think you can ship something that long.

OH JOKES: Just realised you've sold it :(. I can't add on to my 4th RFSG.
    -mirsho
    -mirsho

Post  -mirsho Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:10 am

littlebro05 wrote:
    Thanks for everything
    ADGJnerfer
    Please don't use this kind of attitude around these forums. It is unwanted as the negativity will make other members feel edgey. I agree with -mirsho. The way you've acted was very rude, you should even appreciate that -mirsho even gave you the light of day to even discuss this deal with you.

If you didn't actually meant this sort of attitude as it is hard to interpret emotion on the internet, then you're going to have to try to phrase things better.

Also if you're a collector, expect to pay a high price instead of trying to lowball (even if it's by a few ten dollars lower, it's still lowballing for something vintage). If you really want a blaster, just use ebay or NerfHaven there are lots of vintage blasters tehre.

Thanks.

@-mirsho. Are those PETG barrels removable? Just because I don't think you can ship something that long.

OH JOKES: Just realised you've sold it :(. I can't add on to my 4th RFSG.

I could kinda tell where he was coming from, I think he's the same person who is trying to buy it on Facebook.

@LilBro: I've sold it to a local, so it's no biggie. But hot damn, 4 RFSG, you CRAZY.
    littlebro05
    littlebro05
    War Organiser
    War Organiser

Post  littlebro05 Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:55 am

Unfortunately I only got 3. Although, if I were to buy the PETG one it would of been my 4th blaster haha XD. Good luck with your sales =).
    ADGJnerfer
    ADGJnerfer

Post  ADGJnerfer Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:36 am

Yes im very sorry and didnt mean it that way. If you forgive me I will thank you, if you dont, im sorry for the inconvenience caused, and will learn from that mistake of being rude.
    Sorry
    ADGJnerfer
    -mirsho
    -mirsho

Post  -mirsho Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:50 am

ADGJnerfer wrote:Yes im very sorry and didnt mean it that way. If you forgive me I will thank you, if you dont, im sorry for the inconvenience caused, and will learn from that mistake of being rude.
    Sorry
    ADGJnerfer

Well if you're still down to buy it, then you can have it for $75. Trust me kid, sourcing supermaxx darts just aren't worth it - collector or not, the only other person who would insist on getting supermaxx darts would be someone who grew up with the SM1500 in their childhood (so they were born in 1984 and miss being young), or that retard they call Drac.

(LOL)
    mavshot
    mavshot

Post  mavshot Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:02 am

I realise that ADGJnerf has first preference but if your intrested I will give you $65 cash in hand if your at kats mod day tommorow and you can keep the supermaxx darts I want to mod it.
    -mirsho
    -mirsho

Post  -mirsho Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:10 am

mavshot wrote:I realise that ADGJnerf has first preference but if your intrested I will give you $65 cash in hand if your at kats mod day tommorow and you can keep the supermaxx darts I want to mod it.

No, no one officially has first preference, my dude. I'm not going to his mod day tomorrow so sadly you can't buy it - and its $75, non-negotiable. The condition is mint, stickers are still intact and it functions just like new.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 6:40 am