This topic is for discussion and questions about this competition.
DO NOT SUBMIT YOUR ENTRIES HERE
What will I be looking for in your submissions (this will be outlined when I open up the submission thread).
1. Practicality - RoF, Ammo Capacity, Length, Mobility, Difficulty.
2. Why does your air blaster triumph over others? Let's face it, most air blasters are the same. They're designed to shoot far. So write a small summary on why your blaster is better than the average joe. I'm looking for out of the ordinary. Try to be convincing with your summary.
3. Aesthetics - You might have the most powerful air blaster in the world, but it's ugly mofo, it isn't very appealing.
4. Integration - So you can chuck say a spring powered blaster and say - hey this is my backup weapon.
5. Video (optional) - You might be more convincing if you have a video.
6. A quick guide on how you made it - You must include at least three pictures. 1. This will include the internals. 2 One step of your build process (so in piece basically). 3 The finish product. As you know, alot of people are buying commissions air blasters these days, so I'm not going to accept any entries that are bought through commission. If you don't have this, then your submission will be ignored.
So if you're able fill out these criteria, then you're up in the running. I will be opening submissions on the 7th of February, 2012.
What will the prizes be? I'm not sure yet. At this point...
1. 100 Heavy Silicone Tips - Hey, air blasters need accuracy as well. Why not dominate the field with 100 Darts that shoot more straighter than you're average streamline.
2. 20mm Conduit RSCB Set Up - Just because it seems like a running theme now. Barrel material will be 16mm conduit.
3. Air Tank Internals - For your next integration (Air Tank Unspecified for now).
I will be accept only ONE entry per person.