Oleader Park Scarness Hervey Bay
This is just a notice of an upcoming Nerf War , it is not a grantee the war will be on so look out for last minute cancellations
Blaster must have a maximum range of 80ft and can not go through two layers of cardboard.
Rules are as followed:
General Warring Rules and Etiquette (5v5)
1. If you are hit by a dart in ANY part of the body, you are OUT (Hit)
2. If your gun is hit, you are OUT (Gun Hit)
3. If you hit someone and they continue to play, call them out.
4. Don't cheat in general, it's a game of tag.
5. Don't argue with the person who calls a hit on you.
6. Report to one of the organisers about a possible cheater and we will monitor them to see if they continue to do so.
7. Minimum engagement range = 2-3metres
8. Range Limit of 80ft
9. EYE PROTECTION IS MANDATORY (You will most definitely need it in this war as the darts are flying at a higher velocity than HvZ blasters)
10. Melee weapons are allowed IF it is made from very soft foam. If you are to meet or sneak on a player and you have no weapon, just place your hand on there shoulder to say I’ve got you. This is to avoid close shooting encounters from high end blasters
11. You are NOT allowed to pick up darts when you are dead or ‘tagged’. You can pick up darts when you are alive.
12. For those who want to use Singled Air Powered blasters, the barrel length in which you are allowed to use will be limited to 1ft (30.48cm). The rule won't be strict but if it's too long, you may be asked to abandon your blaster.
This applies to all 5v5 game types,
- Similar to dodgeball, when someone is hit by the ball they must leave the field
- When one team loses a member, they must go and wait in queue.
- In order for that team to retrieve their lost member, they must tag one member from the opposing team
- The opposing team who has lost their team member, must now trade places with the person in queue. The person in queue will be placed back into game.
- Therefore once one person is tagged the game will be 5v4
- You do NOT get bonus respawns for killing the opposing team
- This is basically a power struggle to keep more members on one side than the other.
5v5 turns in to 5v2.
The team with the lower team count tags one player from the opposing team.
The team with only two people are only allowed ONE person from their team in queue back in
Therefore the tables have turn into 4v3.
HvZ Rules :
Humans vs. Zombies is a game of tag. All players begin as humans, and one is randomly chosen to be the “Original Zombie.” The Original Zombie tags human players and turns them into zombies.
• The Zombies win when all human players have been tagged and turned into zombies.
• The Humans win by surviving long enough for all of the zombies to starve.
This gear is required for all players:
• Nerf gun and/or socks and/or foam melee weapons (swords, axe etc)
• No modified darts permited
(Foam melee type weapons not for full contact use)
Stunning a Zombie: Humans may stun a Zombie for 20 seconds by shooting them with a Nerf gun or throwing a sock at them or hit with melee weapon.
When Tagged By a Zombie: After being tagged, a Human becomes a member of the Zombie team. Move to zombie spawn point. Wear your bandanna around your head – you are now allowed to tag other Humans.
Wearing a Headband: Humans must wear a headband around an arm or leg to identify them as players of the game. (This headband will come in handy when you become a zombie!)
Wearing Your Headband: Zombies must wear a bandanna around their heads at all times.
Tagging: A tag is a firm touch to any part of a Human.
Rules vary according to time and location.
Will be reviewed before each game.
Darts will be supplied by Dietzie
A charge for dart hire will be in place for $2 a head
if darts are being stolen the dart hire will go up at the wars to come.
Teams will depend on how many arrive
remember , fools will be shot , survives will be shot again
As stated this is our first war so expect so disorganisation and low dart count for dart hire (this just means we will be doing sweeps fairly often.
This war is being run by Pop30 (Greg) with darthire provided by myself (pink litetips and streamlines if we get short)
Will update origional post when/if needed
Last edited by Dietzie on Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:12 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Info added/date change)