After being bored for a while today, I decided the LS needed something more. At first I was going to raid the raider for the primer hand piece, but after remembering that I had the old shell from the LSFG that I blew up (they don't like big springs). So I dis-membered the hand piece and prepped the LS for surgery and started cutting.
When I finished cutting the bits out to have the handle sitting flush, I used the hack saw to roughen the surface up and prepped it for the awesome loctite 454 to go on. Remembering of course to not stick both sides together, I ran a bead on either side of the shell joint.
The hand piece:
The cut-out where the hand piece will go:
The finished product:
I'm going to epoxy the handpiece on as well for more strength.
Let me know what you think.