Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Nerfing down under!. Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

If you're new to the forums please do the following.
1. Read the Forum Rules before posting!
2. Update your location, age and avatar TRUTHFULLY
3. Introduce yourself in the Welcome to Oznerf forum section =)

Navigation

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 52416 messages in 3425 subjects

We have 1922 registered users

The newest registered user is seabulb

Latest topics

» gold coast nerf war?
by ShaGGz LMS Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:49 pm

» nerf clearout
by Runeblade Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:03 am

» How to replace the Longshot trigger plate?
by neon64bit Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:42 am

» Mid North Coast/Hunter War Organisation
by Vampros Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:18 pm

» WTB felt for slugs
by Richo123 Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:21 am

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

+13
Psykka
mattman280
Alpha_Chick
KingCam
Frankie27
Dylbot
whichgrep
Brunius
nerffirefight24
littlebro05
matt.chopper
thestick
Silent Scope
17 posters

Melbourne War - The Reunion and Road to Adelaide: Sunday January 30th 2011

Silent Scope
    Silent Scope

Melbourne War - The Reunion and Road to Adelaide:  Sunday January 30th 2011 - Page 2 Empty Re: Melbourne War - The Reunion and Road to Adelaide: Sunday January 30th 2011

Post  Silent Scope Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:42 pm

Stop having a whine, geez. Think of it as a means of having another week to prep things up for a better war.

Man, people can be so impatient. FML...

EDIT - I must have been drunk when I made this post. Anyways, I'm compiling a list of attendees by the end of this week.

P.S. - Offer me a good price for my NIB SM1500 and it's yours.

Last edited by Silent Scope on Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:42 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Updates)
    Psykka
    Psykka
    Administrator
    Administrator

Melbourne War - The Reunion and Road to Adelaide:  Sunday January 30th 2011 - Page 2 Empty Re: Melbourne War - The Reunion and Road to Adelaide: Sunday January 30th 2011

Post  Psykka Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:16 am

I'll be there with Renee I think. We might have to leave early though.
    Winterstrike

Post  Winterstrike Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:22 am

Let me know who's coming to SA so I can arrange stuff. I'd like to know numbers so I can plan logistics.
    Majestik
    Majestik

Post  Majestik Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:26 am

Ill be there with my better half and siblings

My first NERF event!

Btw anyone interested in buying a gloss black painted Stampede with basic mod of AR removed?
    nerffirefight24
    nerffirefight24

Post  nerffirefight24 Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:33 pm

Hey so I have a few things to say....

Cameron you dont have to give me a lift my dad is giving me one but I would still like to buy those 100 blue foam stefans thanks.

Would anyone like buy a stock scout?
    And would anyone like to sell me an 18 clip, I would prefer to trade like the scout for an 18 clip if possible, and I have spare recon pieces, longstrike pieces, rf20 and magstrike pieces to sell.

-Adam-
    Silent Scope
    Silent Scope

Post  Silent Scope Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:54 pm

Just to cover some final touches before I compile the attendee lists before I head to work:

Adam: I'm interested in buying some Magstrike parts like the pump and a Recon stock if possible. Let me know if you need stefans or if you want me to cover your lunch in exchange.

Cam: I'm going to need more of your 16mm UPVC. Let me know if you still want a Big Salvo as there are very few left.

Everyone: I have couple of things I don't mind selling.

• NIB Longshots at $55
    • NIB yellow Mavs at $13.50
    • NIB clear Mavs at $16.50
    • Vibe chocolate/nutmeg ciggies at $14 (18 year olds or over only)

Right now, I'm not selling any BBBBs until I am done dealing with the SA crew. Do not fret, there should be more to come after my trip to Adelaide.

Let's get it going. And don't hesitate to ask anything here if it isn't stupid.
    nerffirefight24
    nerffirefight24

Post  nerffirefight24 Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:16 pm

@Kingcam Thanks I will have the 20 bucks ready.

@Silentscope if you have any 18 clips I will give you the pump and stock and a bit of money for it, if you dont have one or dont want to sell it a couple of bucks for the things will be fine.

Still if anyone wants a scout or wants to sell an 18 clip pm me.
    -Adam-
    KingCam
    KingCam

Post  KingCam Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:17 pm

nerffirefight24 wrote:Hey so I have a few things to say....

Cameron you dont have to give me a lift my dad is giving me one but I would still like to buy those 100 blue foam stefans thanks.

Would anyone like buy a stock scout?
    And would anyone like to sell me an 18 clip, I would prefer to trade like the scout for an 18 clip if possible, and I have spare recon pieces, longstrike pieces, rf20 and magstrike pieces to sell.

-Adam-

Hi Adam

That fine with me that you dad is giving you a lift.

Your dart are made I will give them to you on sunday, Dont forget to bring the $20 for 100 darts.

Silent Scope wrote:Just to cover some final touches before I compile the attendee lists before I head to work:

Adam: I'm interested in buying some Magstrike parts like the pump and a Recon stock if possible. Let me know if you need stefans or if you want me to cover your lunch in exchange.

Cam: I'm going to need more of your 16mm UPVC. Let me know if you still want a Big Salvo as there are very few left.

• NIB Longshots at $55
    • Vibe chocolate/nutmeg ciggies at $14 (over 18 year olds only)

Right now, I'm not selling any BBBBs until I am done dealing with the SA crew. Do not fret, there should be more to come after my trip to Adelaide.

Hi Aj

How many meters of my 16mm UPVC conduit do you want because I dont have any in stock so I will have to go buy some for you?

Do you want any 16 coupler too?

Thank's from Cameron.
    Silent Scope
    Silent Scope

Post  Silent Scope Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:47 pm

nerffirefight24 wrote:@Silentscope if you have any 18 clips I will give you the pump and stock and a bit of money for it, if you dont have one or dont want to sell it a couple of bucks for the things will be fine.
    Unfortunately, I will not be parting any of my 18-round mags anytime soon. Allow me to buy you lunch and some extra cash (if required) if you want on the day.

KingCam wrote:Hi Aj

How many meters of my 16mm UPVC conduit do you want because I dont have any in stock so I will have to go buy some for you?

Thank's from Cameron.
    I need a whole's length of UPVC, cut at 1/3 intervals. That's 5M per unit, yeah?
    I would ask you for some couplers but you seem to charge a fair bit.

Also, you never mentioned anything about whether you needed/wanted a Big Salvo or not. We can arrange to do an exchange if that's the case. Please respond ASAP.
    KingCam
    KingCam

Post  KingCam Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:24 am

Silent Scope wrote:
    nerffirefight24 wrote:@Silentscope if you have any 18 clips I will give you the pump and stock and a bit of money for it, if you dont have one or dont want to sell it a couple of bucks for the things will be fine.
    Unfortunately, I will not be parting any of my 18-round mags anytime soon. Allow me to buy you lunch and some extra cash (if required) if you want on the day.

KingCam wrote:Hi Aj

Thank's from Cameron.
    I need a whole's length of UPVC, cut at 1/3 intervals. That's 5M per unit, yeah?
    I would ask you for some couplers but you seem to charge a fair bit.

Also, you never mentioned anything about whether you needed/wanted a Big Salvo or not. We can arrange to do an exchange if that's the case. Please respond ASAP.

Sorry I now have a big salvo so I will not be buying one off you.
    Silent Scope
    Silent Scope

Post  Silent Scope Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:59 am

I miscalculated, I need just one 16mm coupler. Thanks.
    Dylbot
    Dylbot

Post  Dylbot Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:52 am

Looking forward to it, it's been a while since I've nerfed. I wouldn't mind trying one of those nutmeg ciggies SS, too bad I'm only 17.
    Silent Scope
    Silent Scope

Post  Silent Scope Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:08 am

You're a naughty boy, Dylan.

Also, bring the rest of my piping to the war. I haven't seen it since October.

Now updated with the attendee list. Please let me know of any other individuals I may have missed. I'm happy for anyone to bring their friends to watch and participate, as so long as they keep to the "nerf spirit".
    Dylbot
    Dylbot

Post  Dylbot Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:00 am

Haha sorry about that, will do.
    Majestik
    Majestik

Post  Majestik Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:07 am

Silent Scope wrote:Just to cover some final touches before I compile the attendee lists before I head to work:

• NIB Longshots at $55

I'm interested in possibly 2 clear mav's. Anyone got Tact vests they wanna unload?
    nerffirefight24
    nerffirefight24

Post  nerffirefight24 Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:50 am

Ok so tommorow is gunna be hot as so people were sunscreen and birng lots of water to kee hydrated.
    And again would anyone be interested in buying a stock scout?
    And AJ I have the stock recon stock haha and I got the magstrike pump but I have found out that the pump is failing and like not pushing the air in so thats probaly going to be a deal breaker lol.
    Anyway hope there is a good turn out tommorow, its my first war in while, since Kingcam hosted the one at the same place.
    -Adam-
    lxndr95
    lxndr95

Post  lxndr95 Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:21 am

Oh damn, I was about to come 'till I found out that it was gonna be 34 degrees.
    Good luck out there.
    KingCam
    KingCam

Post  KingCam Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:22 am

Majestik wrote:

• NIB Longshots at $55

I'm interested in possibly 2 clear mav's. Anyone got Tact vests they wanna unload?

Hi Majestik.

I got one clear mav you can have for $12.

I got a tactical vest you can have for $40.
    Majestik
    Majestik

Post  Majestik Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:31 am

KingCam wrote:
    Majestik wrote:

• NIB Longshots at $55

Hi Majestik.

I got one clear mav you can have for $12.

I got a tactical vest you can have for $40.

Hi mate,

Please bring the Tact Vest and we'll chat about it tomorrow

Is the clear mav new in box?

Btw ppl, I'll have 2 Longshots (one with scope and front) as well as a black painted AR modded Stampede (with orange tipped muzzle and scope - see avatar pic) I wanna unload..
    Brunius

Post  Brunius Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:52 pm

I'll be videoing from my tac rail attachment camera, so that should be interesting...
    KingCam
    KingCam

Post  KingCam Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:59 pm

Majestik wrote:Is the clear mav new in box?

The clear maverick is new in box.

.... Why can't people learn to just quote the section they want.... the large off grey is an eyesore. phuonguyen
    Majestik
    Majestik

Post  Majestik Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:08 pm

KingCam wrote:

.... Why can't people learn to just quote the section they want.... the large off grey is an eyesore. phuonguyen

Shweet! Im looking forward to doing dome shopping tomorrow.

I also just found a pack of a Vulcan ammo belt and ammo (opened packaging but unused) for sale tomorrow.
    Silent Scope
    Silent Scope

Post  Silent Scope Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:52 pm

I should have found out about this last night. But I guess it's worth mentioning:

Given that it's going to be around 34 degrees for today, I will be providing bottles of water to those attending (perhaps a slab or so). That doesn't mean that you shouldn't provide your own means of hydration; it's only meant to be a supplement on top of whatever you do bring. I'm not going to charge anyone for the water but I do appreciate any small donation you have to cover the cost. And even better if you wish to provide additional kegs or bottles of water to ensure that not a single person goes to the hospital. I'm relying on you all to use common sense with what you bring and what you wear; it could be quite the scorcher.
    Additionally, if it gets to the point in which the weather will succumb the majority of us, I will call it an early one. I have not been in the situation in which nerf wars had to finish early as a result of hot weather (eg. one of the Bundoora wars), but I'm going to take extra precautions and stay safe rather than be sorry.

Don't let today's weather put you off. We should be alright if we do the sensible thing.

Now for the replies:

nerffirefight24 wrote:And AJ I have the stock recon stock haha and I got the magstrike pump but I have found out that the pump is failing and like not pushing the air in so thats probaly going to be a deal breaker lol.
    -Adam-
    Bring the stuff with you anyway and I'll examine the goods. Thanks.

lxndr95 wrote:Oh damn, I was about to come 'till I found out that it was gonna be 34 degrees.
    Good luck out there.
    No, I do wish you can come. Don't be unenthusiastic about the situation.

Brunius wrote:I'll be videoing from my tac rail attachment camera, so that should be interesting...
    I appreciate you for bringing a video camera as I can only take pictures. If you wish, I can video tape some of the footage while I referee.

KingCam wrote:

Yeah, go ahead and buy a clear Mav off Cam. I have nothing against it (seriously).

Majestik wrote:I also just found a pack of a Vulcan ammo belt and ammo (opened packaging but unused) for sale tomorrow.
    If you think it's worth it, perhaps a trade?

------

Also, can some of you bring some of the war equipment (flags, spawn points etc.) please? I should have gone and fix that up earlier.

I'm going to recover for a bit after work. See you all there.
    whichgrep

Melbourne War - The Reunion and Road to Adelaide:  Sunday January 30th 2011 - Page 2 Empty * Melbourne War - The Reunion and Road to Adelaide: Sunday January 30th 2011

Post  whichgrep Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:34 am

Just about to leave. Only bringing one boy (Brunius).

Bringing a (small - 40l?) tank of water.

cheers,
    Majestik
    Majestik

Post  Majestik Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:30 am

Running a lil late. Be there about 11.

Silent: Trade sounds good? For a clear maverick?
    King: Please hold the clear mav and vest for me.

5 of us confirmed

Cya sooooon..
    Majestik
    Majestik

Post  Majestik Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:29 am

Great day and with great people!

Thanks Silent for organising it and Cam for my new NERF goodies
    KingCam
    KingCam

Post  KingCam Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:59 am

It was a good day.
    I hope the video is good that I film today.
    Brunius

Post  Brunius Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:26 am

Thanks all, had a great day. Good to put names to faces - I'll post the video I took in a minute.
    Silent Scope
    Silent Scope

Post  Silent Scope Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:50 am

I'm impressed with the resilience with everyone who were able to tolerate the heat which gradualy rose during the day. Furthermore, I was very impressed with the commitment of everyone's game. And boy, I must say that many of us veteran nerfers were very priviledged to witness the capabilities of those rocking Stampedes; that should give us insight on how we can implement burst-fire soldiers for FFP.

I do apologise if things went a little slow. I was a bit overwhelmed with coordinating 15 players with the additional setback of being a little rusty on some of the rules. Plus, that heat was taking a bit of a toll on all of us which I've come to understand.

My only concern now is the revelaltion that I might not go to Adelaide. I will do my very best to arrange plans in attending some interstate action.

Also, I will be calling the park ranger tomorrow with regards to the needle scares. I was unfortunate to also find cocaine bags whcih I'm hoping the rangers will act upon to keep Wattle Park viable in the future.

Thanks you to all who attended. Now, I don't know about you all but I've just taken a nice cold shower and you all should too...

P.S. I swear Majestik and Lady Majestik don't look old enough to have teenage children. I shit you not, I feel old now lol.
    lxndr95
    lxndr95

Post  lxndr95 Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:58 am

I'm sorry I couldn't come to my first nerf war ):.

But don't worry I promise I'll be going to the next Melbourne war.
    With the extra money coming from Vietnamese New Years I'll be able to buy a few things and get back into nerfing :D, and my new job at Target will provide me more info about Nerf Stock that I could share with you guys.

Thanks,
    Alex
    redcricket077
    redcricket077

Post  redcricket077 Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:00 am

lxndr95 wrote:I'm sorry I couldn't come to my first nerf war ):.

But don't worry I promise I'll be going to the next Melbourne war.
    With the extra money coming from Vietnamese New Years I'll be able to buy a few things and get back into nerfing :D, and my new job at Target will provide me more info about Nerf Stock that I could share with you guys.

Thanks,
    Alex

Your 15 and you have a job at Target? How. Get me a job now.
    whichgrep

Post  whichgrep Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:07 am

redcricket077 wrote:
    You're 15 and you have a job at Target? How? Get me a job now.

Try:
    http://www.target.com.au/html/careers/openings.htm
    http://www.target.com.au/html/careers/vacancies_store.htm
    lxndr95
    lxndr95

Post  lxndr95 Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:15 am

Oh well, I'm in Year 11(Yeahlol), I started school early, Turning 16 very soon.
    Majestik
    Majestik

Post  Majestik Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:05 pm

Yo. Where's the link to the vids?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:57 pm