Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Nerfing down under!. Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

If you're new to the forums please do the following.
1. Read the Forum Rules before posting!
2. Update your location, age and avatar TRUTHFULLY
3. Introduce yourself in the Welcome to Oznerf forum section =)

Navigation

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 52416 messages in 3425 subjects

We have 1922 registered users

The newest registered user is seabulb

Latest topics

» gold coast nerf war?
by ShaGGz LMS Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:49 pm

» nerf clearout
by Runeblade Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:03 am

» How to replace the Longshot trigger plate?
by neon64bit Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:42 am

» Mid North Coast/Hunter War Organisation
by Vampros Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:18 pm

» WTB felt for slugs
by Richo123 Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:21 am

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

+14
heist
Kaos88
Joey
SnowDragon
clunk07
Bailey
Keats
mavrick man
night stalker
plulse
lefty
Photo Ninja
Rocafix
littlebro05
18 posters

(Southside Brisbane) Salisbury, Bill Moore Park, Woodland Foam Warfare 17th of September, 2011 (SATURDAY)

littlebro05
    littlebro05
    War Organiser
    War Organiser

(Southside Brisbane) Salisbury, Bill Moore Park, Woodland Foam Warfare 17th of September, 2011 (SATURDAY) Empty (Southside Brisbane) Salisbury, Bill Moore Park, Woodland Foam Warfare 17th of September, 2011 (SATURDAY)

Post  littlebro05 Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:51 am

Bill Moore Park (Toorak Road, Salisbury, Queensland)

Time
    9AM-4PM

Dart Hire (compulsory)
    Provided by littlebro05 - $10 per person.
    - Darts will include, weighted snap cap darts and silicone tips.

Dart Blaster Hire (optional)
    Provided by lefty: $5 per person
    If you feel that your blaster is too weak, our mate lefty can supply you a blaster for $5 each. The money that he receives from these blasters will be invested into more dart blaster hire. P.S. if you don't agree with this, feel free to PM me lol.

Hire People:

Dart Purchase (optional)
    It is available after the war, you will get a mixture of silicone and snap cap darts. It will cost you $10 extra per person to get 100 darts. Then if you want more darts (per person) it will cost you $20 per 100 darts. If you have a friend, it will be better to split the cost if you want 200.

General Warring Rules and Etiquette
    1. If you are hit by a dart in ANY part of the body, you are OUT (Hit)
    2. If your gun is hit, you are OUT (Gun Hit)
    3. If you hit someone and they continue to play, call them out.
    4. Don't cheat in general, it's a game of tag.
    5. Don't argue with the person who calls a hit on you.
    6. Report to one of the organisers about a possible cheater and we will monitor them to see if they continue to do so.
    7. Minimum engagement range = 2-3metres | For Air Blasters it’s 8metres
    (NOTE: If the person charges YOU, you are able to shoot them at a close engagement range. However, if you charge at them - you will be given a warning)
    8. Range Limit of 150ft (50’ish metres) -
    9. EYE PROTECTION IS MANDATORY (You will most definitely need it in this war as the darts are flying at a higher velocity than HvZ blasters)
    10. Melee weapons are allowed IF it is made from very soft foam. If you are to meet or sneak on a player and you have no weapon, just place your hand on there should to say I’ve got you. This is to avoid close shooting encounters from high end blasters
    11. You are NOT allowed to pick up darts when you are dead or ‘tagged’. You can pick up darts when you are alive.
    12. In case of a situation where both players have shot each other near or at the same time – this is a double kill. Both players must return to the safe zone / or respawn point.
    13. When you are shot – you are NOT allowed to communicate with other players. Dead people can’t talk.
    14. If children or anybody walks across the field, please halt your fire and screamout 'STOP' and continue the chain to yelling until the kids or other people are off to the field.

Game Types
    1. Team Deathmatch (Shoot the shit out each other) - A warm up game designed to get your trigger happy fingers going and your sights up to aim)
    2. Capture the Flag
    3. Infiltration
    4. Retrieve and Retain - A new game type that may last up to an hour of solid gameplay!
    5. Defend the King NEW GAME TYPE - A two way VIP game in which you MUST kill their king and protect yours!
    6. Team Deathmatch (Base Capture) NEW GAME TYPE - A game that may last up to an hour and the aim is to capture as many respawn points as you can to push your opponents out of play.
    7. Pistol Round combined with CTF / Retrieve and Retain / Defend the King - MAKE SURE YOU BRING SINGLE SHOT PISTOL SIZED BLASTERS

Video Promo:

Coming Soon!

Banned Blasters
    - Any Air Power Blaster with a barrel length of 40cm or more.
    - Any Blaster that can shoot 50metres flat

PISTOL SIZED BLASTERS INCLUDE:

1. Wipeout Pistol
    2. Stormfire
    3. Nitefinder
    4. Barricade
    5. Maverick
    6. Spectre
    7. Furyfire
    8. X-Shot Pistol
    9. Tek One
    10. Recon WITHOUT Stock or Barrel attachment (even though those bits are useless anyway - just trying to run with the hand gun only theme)
    11. Scout IX-3
    12. Speedload 6
    13. Dart Tag Gun (Hyperfire)
    14. Element EX-6
    15. Dart Tag Sharpshot
    16. Tech Target Pistol

Housekeeping
    - If in between game breaks and you are you 'popping of shots', ONLY shoot within the field as we do not want accidents happening by accidentally shooting a non player.
    - If you arrive early, please help set up. Bring a mallet. I will print out the format of where the stakes should be hammered,
    - At the end of the day, stay AT LEAST until all the darts have been sweeped off the field and all the tarps have been taken down. I will give instructions at the end of the day.
    - EYE PROTECTION IS MANDATORY, IF YOU GOT NONE - YOU WILL BE UNABLE TO PARTICIPATE
    - If there is about 24 or more people. We will be splitting you up into three teams for the sake of easy management. Each team bout will consist of three rounds before rotating. NON PLAYERS must help REFEREE for any rule breaking, this means the team who is not participating in this round must stand on the outside of the battlefield to monitor anyone who has been hit to call them out if they do not notice. This will help the game run more smoothly.
    - If this is your first time attending a war, please bring a blaster (and a spare one) that has AT LEAST the AR removal, these darts will not fire effectively if you have not at least done that modification. Use google, if you need help.

Attendees = 25 PEOPLE
    A list of attendees. If you are willing or might be participating in this war, REPLY to this thread stating the following. Age, any extra friends who are coming and Arsenal of EACH player. Arsenals included modifications on the blaster. Our age limit here is 11YO.

- littlebro05 (Age 19) Arsenal - RSCB'd TS (100ft) / Vulcan / Stampede / Nitefinder / Big Blast
    - Rocafix (Age 13) + 3 more Arsenal - Longshot? and ??
    - heist (Age 24) + 2 Arsenal - Recon, Big Blast,
    - frostythesnowman (Age 19) - HydroCannon + RSCB'd TS.
    - inf0rm3r (Age 21) + 1 - BBLS (120ft+) & BBLS (100ft)
    - Vest4R - BBLS (120ft+)
    - Photo Ninja (Age 15) - Shot Blast (100ft+)
    - lefty + 1 Son (Age 13+) - Shot Blast and BBLS (Both 100ft+)
    - Smeghead (Age 15) - BBUMB RSCB'd & Singled, Wipeout Pistol.
    - Joey (Age 21) - BBLS (100ft+), Stampede (65ft), RSCB'D TS (100ft).
    - night stalker (Age 12) Arsenal + 2 - Deploy, Air Tank'd Recon, & NiteFinder.
    - mavrick man + dad (Age 13+) Arsenal - RSCB'd Everything that shoots 110ft+ LOL
    - Keats + 2 (Age 22) - BBUMB
    - SnowDragon (Age 19) - LongShot AR'd and Spring + Barricade Integration.

Facebook Attendees = 1 Person

- Ocheme (Age ??) Arsenal = ??

Maybe Attendees = 5
    Maybe attendees suck, get your ass attended!

- plulse (Age 13) Arsenal - Berserker, and BBB + NiteFinder
    - oogles88 (Age 13) Arsenal - HC and NiteFinder
    - Bailey (Age 21) + 2 people(Age 19 and Age 17) Arsenal-LS(80+ft) BBUMB( 90+)rscb cobra (120+ish)and nitefinders.

Additional Sales for Food
    heist - Soft Drink Cans for $1 EACH
    lefty - BBQ Sausage Sizzle for $2EACH - Available Lunch Time

Last edited by littlebro05 on Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:25 am; edited 19 times in total
    Rocafix
    Rocafix

(Southside Brisbane) Salisbury, Bill Moore Park, Woodland Foam Warfare 17th of September, 2011 (SATURDAY) Empty Re: (Southside Brisbane) Salisbury, Bill Moore Park, Woodland Foam Warfare 17th of September, 2011 (SATURDAY)

Post  Rocafix Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:10 am

Put me on and three other friends as attending
    Photo Ninja
    Photo Ninja

(Southside Brisbane) Salisbury, Bill Moore Park, Woodland Foam Warfare 17th of September, 2011 (SATURDAY) Empty Re: Broken Plunger

Post  Photo Ninja Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:42 am

I m attending bringing my shotblast etc .
    lefty
    lefty

(Southside Brisbane) Salisbury, Bill Moore Park, Woodland Foam Warfare 17th of September, 2011 (SATURDAY) Empty Re: (Southside Brisbane) Salisbury, Bill Moore Park, Woodland Foam Warfare 17th of September, 2011 (SATURDAY)

Post  lefty Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:57 am

Blaster Hire.

If you would like try something with a little more power and see how a modded blaster works, try this. $5ea for the day.

At the moment the blasters for hire will be RSCB ShotBlast's, RSCB BBUMB's and modded Stampedes.

ShotBlast, 6 shot RSCB clip, 10 pumps per shot, range 35m.
    BBUMB, 6 shot RSCB clip, 10 pumps per shot, range 35m.
    Stampede, 2 x 18 shot clip, full auto, 3 darts per sec (roughly), range 20m.

The idea of blaster hire is to help the new players who haven't had the resources to mod their blasters play competitively with the regulars. Blasters are limited so PM me if you would like to reserve one.
    plulse
    plulse

Post  plulse Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:46 am

littlebro05 if I end up coming I'll be bringing a bblb.
    littlebro05
    littlebro05
    War Organiser
    War Organiser

Post  littlebro05 Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:57 am

Lol I still have your Berserker. Defs need to give that back to you at some point <,<. It's on school holidays though! You have to come haha.
    night stalker
    night stalker

Post  night stalker Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:37 am

Im coming with some freinds, im bring my recon with a air tank on the back of it(ARR), my deploy with ARR, my stampede, my nite finder with ARR and mybe my vulcan. See you there.
    littlebro05
    littlebro05
    War Organiser
    War Organiser

Post  littlebro05 Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:50 am

Remember to tell your friends about AR removals too. If your friends are worried about range, remember that write-up I sent you? You should tell your friends to buy that if you can. If not use this mod here... very easy inline clip mod. I know someone who uses this alot and it owns.

http://www.oznerf.com/t3380-inline-clipped-lanard-hand-cannon?highlight=Hand+Cannon

Sniper Trail Added to list of game types.

lefty
    lefty

Post  lefty Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:07 am

littlebro05 wrote:
    Sniper Trail Added to list of game types.

Bring the pain.
    littlebro05
    littlebro05
    War Organiser
    War Organiser

Post  littlebro05 Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:13 am

Haha man. Pad it up!

This will be the 'end of the day' game when everybody is tired. You don't require to run around... unless you're the moving target.
    mavrick man
    mavrick man

Post  mavrick man Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:57 am

Yeah im/we're going.
    littlebro05
    littlebro05
    War Organiser
    War Organiser

Post  littlebro05 Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:08 am

22 people in total coming to this war! Thanks to those who are making an effort to coming even though you guys who live 1hr+ away from the war location =).

I think you guys will enjoy sniper trail =).
    Keats
    Keats

Post  Keats Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:17 am

Hey man put me down + 2 at the moment
    littlebro05
    littlebro05
    War Organiser
    War Organiser

Post  littlebro05 Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:22 am

I should also add. If you want to participate in sniper trail and don't seem to have the cash. It's highly recommend you purchase a Buzz Bee Ultimate Missile Blast. You are able to make it shoot 35metres + for less than $25. We do have some 'spare' air blasters, but they are limited - it is preferable if you get your own blaster =).
    Bailey
    Bailey

Post  Bailey Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:23 am

Im a maybe at the moment guys but i really want to come to a war asap and find out what ive been missing

So depending on work for me and my friend, and if my brother ever comes home long enough to ask i will be bringing-

Bailey(me lol)(21)+2 people(19 and 17) arsenal-LS(80+ft)BBUMB(90+)rscb cobra( 120+ish)and nitefinders.

Plus i have a fair bit of stuff im keen on selling so if i can ill bring a bunch of stuff down and people can make offers.

PS- does anyone have airsoft gogggles for sale at this war? i remember reading about someone in brissy who sold them and id be interested in grabbing a few pairs. Thanks
    Photo Ninja
    Photo Ninja

Post  Photo Ninja Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:15 am

With the sniper trail, how many runners are there just the one, Are they allowed a sniper (long range blaster) as well?
    littlebro05
    littlebro05
    War Organiser
    War Organiser

Post  littlebro05 Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:48 am

In sniper trail they get a piss weak 60ft shooter blaster.
    littlebro05
    littlebro05
    War Organiser
    War Organiser

Post  littlebro05 Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:00 am

Promo video for September Woodland War is up =).

clunk07
    clunk07
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  clunk07 Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:56 am

haha - frickin' awesome promo vid mate.

Was that Lefty right at the end?

Cheers,
    littlebro05
    littlebro05
    War Organiser
    War Organiser

Post  littlebro05 Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:36 pm

Yes, that was lefty at the last part where he got shot in the head. By a Big Blast. The lump was the size of a 5cent coin. I was so close to being shot as the camera man <,<.
    clunk07
    clunk07
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  clunk07 Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:38 pm

haha - now that's a show of balls!! Taking on a 4B with a BBLS. I would've been using you for cover...

Cheers,
    lefty
    lefty

Post  lefty Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:17 pm

Yeah that was a really hard hit and took me out for the day......What, I'm old! Definatly gona duck and let the cameraman take the hit next time lol.
    I've tooled up a bit as a result and I'm bringing the 4B with the replaced pump and 8 shot RSCB. But it's hard to beat a pump action BBLS though for that fast, hard, constant shot.

Great video LB I think you really captured the excitement of the game.
    SnowDragon
    SnowDragon

Post  SnowDragon Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:24 am

I'm starting to feel a little outgunned without my shotblast funcitioning

Ah well, Trusty longstorm gets me plenty of kills in the end. I'll be there in full talon gear (Including the helmet :D)
    plulse
    plulse

Post  plulse Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:16 pm

SnowDragon wrote:I'm starting to feel a little outgunned without my shotblast funcitioning

Ah well, Trusty longstorm gets me plenty of kills in the end. I'll be there in full talon gear (Including the helmet :D)

if you want you can borrow one of mine i'm bring tones of new stuff that shoud be really hard to break.
    Joey
    Joey

Post  Joey Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:51 pm

I will actually be at this one too

Its been a while :p
    littlebro05
    littlebro05
    War Organiser
    War Organiser

Post  littlebro05 Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:13 pm

I can't be bothered updating the attendance list, but it looks like we might actually hit the 30 man attendee mark for the southside wars... means I need to make more darts lol.
    clunk07
    clunk07
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  clunk07 Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:00 pm

littlebro05 wrote:I can't be bothered updating the attendance list, but it looks like we might actually hit the 30 man attendee mark for the southside wars... means I need to make more darts lol.

haha - Nice work Bris-Vegas!!

Cheers,
    Rocafix
    Rocafix

Post  Rocafix Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:16 am

I should end up bringing 3 friends and another friend in victoria point might come too.
    littlebro05
    littlebro05
    War Organiser
    War Organiser

Post  littlebro05 Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:44 am

For those who are coming. I would highly recommend you guys to bring blasters that shoot at least 20metres. If you bring a blaster and feel underpowered, lefty will be supplying blasters for $5 for hire.

The money will go to making more blasters for hire for those who are new to the field. If you are interested, he may be selling some of them if you like using them. They are very battle worn (being tested rigorously through many wars) so they won't break on you unless you throw it on the ground or something.
    Kaos88
    Kaos88

Post  Kaos88 Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:31 am

I may come to this
    I feel I should come back out and scare some of the new kids
    heist
    heist

Post  heist Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:52 am

Hi guys the new prices for cans of soft drink will now be $1.50 water is still $1
    sorry about the price hike but still cheaper then the shops near
    mavrick man
    mavrick man

Post  mavrick man Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:53 am

Yeah make more darts cya all this weekend.
    littlebro05
    littlebro05
    War Organiser
    War Organiser

Post  littlebro05 Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:08 am

War in three or so days! Get your blasters remaintenanced, modified and ready for battle.
    slayer
    slayer

(Southside Brisbane) Salisbury, Bill Moore Park, Woodland Foam Warfare 17th of September, 2011 (SATURDAY) Empty im so comming

Post  slayer Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:57 pm

im so comming
    littlebro05
    littlebro05
    War Organiser
    War Organiser

Post  littlebro05 Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:03 pm

From the amoutn of 'RSVP's' there's a good chance we'll have 30+ coming to this war.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:17 pm