Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Nerfing down under!. Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

If you're new to the forums please do the following.
1. Read the Forum Rules before posting!
2. Update your location, age and avatar TRUTHFULLY
3. Introduce yourself in the Welcome to Oznerf forum section =)

Navigation

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 52416 messages in 3425 subjects

We have 1922 registered users

The newest registered user is RTItemplar

Latest topics

» gold coast nerf war?
by ShaGGz LMS Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:49 pm

» nerf clearout
by Runeblade Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:03 am

» How to replace the Longshot trigger plate?
by neon64bit Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:42 am

» Mid North Coast/Hunter War Organisation
by Vampros Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:18 pm

» WTB felt for slugs
by Richo123 Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:21 am

January 2022

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31      

Calendar Calendar


4 posters

    X-Nerfer

    lxndr95
    lxndr95


    Posts : 58
    Join date : 2008-12-16
    Age : 26
    Location : Melbourne

    X-Nerfer Empty X-Nerfer

    Post  lxndr95 Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:24 pm

    Hey there, I'm a X Nerfer which I stopped last year ? Idk. I helped start this forum with a few other people(Admin). Just wondering who's running this site, and what's been happening. I've noticed a few new guns instores, and the Longshot/Longstrike is actually legal in Australia now ?
    Silent Scope
    Silent Scope


    Posts : 510
    Join date : 2010-07-01
    Age : 33
    Location : Greenvale, Victoria, Australia

    X-Nerfer Empty Re: X-Nerfer

    Post  Silent Scope Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:53 pm

    I take it you're NW suburbs like Frankie, then?


    ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    HELL YEAH ULTIMATE STREET CRED YO!

    Give back to your fellow member and buy his wares. All profits stay in Australia, tune up my VR SS V8, and more.
    In case you're curious about my WTB requests or my Triple Shot products .

    Don't worry, I've compiled a list so far of us VIC crew here, yo.

    Also, can you people start putting titles in PMs? I can't be bothered trying to figure out what the subject and context is within a PM.

    Now a proud owner of a Holden VR Commodore SS V8 with a stage 2 shifter, VVVVRRRRRRRROOOOOOMMMM!
    lxndr95
    lxndr95


    Posts : 58
    Join date : 2008-12-16
    Age : 26
    Location : Melbourne

    X-Nerfer Empty Re: X-Nerfer

    Post  lxndr95 Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:08 pm

    Nope, Melbourne. Frankie still Nerf's ? Tell him I said hey if you see him online. Him and I used to be good buddies.
    lxndr95
    lxndr95


    Posts : 58
    Join date : 2008-12-16
    Age : 26
    Location : Melbourne

    X-Nerfer Empty Re: X-Nerfer

    Post  lxndr95 Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:13 pm

    Oh right, I just also finished my exams.
    avatar
    Winterstrike


    Posts : 260
    Join date : 2009-04-16
    Age : 43
    Location : Adelaide SA

    X-Nerfer Empty Re: X-Nerfer

    Post  Winterstrike Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:02 pm

    Wow, you've been out of it a while.

    Here's a few things to bring you up to speed. Longshots were never illegal, that was just a rumor. There's a lot more people in Melbourne playing now, so there's no excuse to lurk anymore. The melbourne scene is a lot more active.

    Australia's first national nerf war is coming to melbourne also later this year. Details are at www.reignoffoam.com .

    There's way more nerf guns for sale than there ever have been before and electric nerf guns are fast becoming better and better. It used to be just vulcans, but now that barricades and stampedes are here(and they're actually good) nerf is moving into the electric age, away from the "air age"(we seem to have skipped the +bow age).
    Frankie27
    Frankie27
    Founder
    Founder


    Posts : 418
    Join date : 2008-12-18
    Age : 29
    Location : Tullamarine, Melbourne

    X-Nerfer Empty Re: X-Nerfer

    Post  Frankie27 Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:28 pm

    lxndr95 wrote:Nope, Melbourne. Frankie still Nerf's ? Tell him I said hey if you see him online. Him and I used to be good buddies.

    Ey man! Whats goin on? Do you even have any of your blasters left? I remember you sold them all Good to see your getting back into it (hopefully). Believe it or not, I am still nerfing after all this time. I just took 2 months off to focus on my VCE but now thats done, I'm free to do what I like

    phuonguyen wrote:
    Frankie should be more enthusiastic as he's just finished his exams.

    Sorry 'bout my lack of presence and enthusiasm at the moment; finishing school is a big thing in my life and I've been celebrating too much I've got schoolies, my bday and another holiday coming up as well, but I promise once they are done, I'm gonna get right back into the swing of things.
    lxndr95
    lxndr95


    Posts : 58
    Join date : 2008-12-16
    Age : 26
    Location : Melbourne

    X-Nerfer Empty Re: X-Nerfer

    Post  lxndr95 Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:17 am

    Winterstrike wrote:Wow, you've been out of it a while.

    Here's a few things to bring you up to speed. Longshots were never illegal, that was just a rumor. There's a lot more people in Melbourne playing now, so there's no excuse to lurk anymore. The melbourne scene is a lot more active.

    Australia's first national nerf war is coming to melbourne also later this year. Details are at www.reignoffoam.com .

    There's way more nerf guns for sale than there ever have been before and electric nerf guns are fast becoming better and better. It used to be just vulcans, but now that barricades and stampedes are here(and they're actually good) nerf is moving into the electric age, away from the "air age"(we seem to have skipped the +bow age).
    Thanks for the indepth answer. I saw Longshot's selling a whileback, but I don't seem to see them, Just Longstrikes. I'd prefer Longshot's over Longstrikes, Anyone know if they're still selling.
    I really dislike electric guns.

    Frankie27 wrote:Ey man! Whats goin on? Do you even have any of your blasters left? I remember you sold them all Good to see your getting back into it (hopefully). Believe it or not, I am still nerfing after all this time. I just took 2 months off to focus on my VCE but now thats done, I'm free to do what I like
    Hey, I have at least half of my blasters left; Big Salvo, Firefly, Dual Nitefinders(I forgot what they were called), 2x Dart Tag Blasters and I threw my piece of crap Hornet in the bin. I might not actually get back into Nerf because I've spent way too much money on games. I've been playing Black ops, and the online PC FPS that I've been addicted to for ages and still am; Combat Arms.

    Sponsored content


    X-Nerfer Empty Re: X-Nerfer

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Jan 29, 2022 4:26 am