Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Nerfing down under!. Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

If you're new to the forums please do the following.
1. Read the Forum Rules before posting!
2. Update your location, age and avatar TRUTHFULLY
3. Introduce yourself in the Welcome to Oznerf forum section =)

Navigation

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 52416 messages in 3425 subjects

We have 1922 registered users

The newest registered user is seabulb

Latest topics

» gold coast nerf war?
by ShaGGz LMS Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:49 pm

» nerf clearout
by Runeblade Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:03 am

» How to replace the Longshot trigger plate?
by neon64bit Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:42 am

» Mid North Coast/Hunter War Organisation
by Vampros Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:18 pm

» WTB felt for slugs
by Richo123 Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:21 am

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

+6
Darth Lai
gooni
Mozart
NachoTaco
Synergie
frannyraidersprayer
10 posters

Selling Modded Raider, NiteFinder and Barricade + heaps of other stuff

frannyraidersprayer
    frannyraidersprayer

Selling Modded Raider, NiteFinder and Barricade + heaps of other stuff Empty Selling Modded Raider, NiteFinder and Barricade + heaps of other stuff

Post  frannyraidersprayer Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:11 pm

Just some things for sale. You can either pick it up at my house or trade at a nerf war. You can either trade me with interesting things of yours or just cash.

[list][
    [*]Raider (AR removal, epoxied and padded plunger tube) - $45
    [*]Bumblebee Barricade (electrical tape around flywheels - can use stingers, 9volt battery - $30
    [*]Recon boltsled thingy, no plunger tube - $3
    [*]Maverick barrel clip mod - $5
    And broken AT at the bottom... all pieces except priming handle isn't in the pic. I wonder how it broke? I have no clue! The sideways tooth broke so it wont work. I'm selling the AT for $7 and plunger tube is reinforced, air restrictor removal. I'm saving up for Thanh Huynh's nice BBUMB.

By the way the Nite Finder is getting ranges of 80-100ft holding straight and obviously measured. Guys, you can't see in the picture but the black spring comes with the broken AT and there is a Longshot spring for $5 and a Recon spring for $1. PM me if you want anything to buy or trade with other blasters or nice springs. I'm also trading some stuff for stefans.

If anyone has a stock Longshot I'm willing to trade the Raider, the Barricade and all the other stuff except for the Nite Finder. So all the stuff on the picture except for the Nite Finder for a stock or modified Longshot as so long as I received a Longshot. I'm also missing my old Recon so I'm willing to trade all the stuff except Raider, Nite Finder for a stock Recon on it's own.

Visit my links to see more detail of my Nite Finder.

My youtube channel

Facebook Page

Selling Modded Raider, NiteFinder and Barricade + heaps of other stuff 249799_2025536408709_1552993621_32185995_8143919_s

I'm happy to do PayPal but most preferably just trading at wars or pick up. PM me if you want anything.

Last edited by frannyraidersprayer on Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:49 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Cleaning up the post as I've promised (I did the best I could))
    Synergie
    Synergie

Selling Modded Raider, NiteFinder and Barricade + heaps of other stuff Empty Re: Selling Modded Raider, NiteFinder and Barricade + heaps of other stuff

Post  Synergie Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:30 pm

frannyraidersprayer wrote:Just some things for sale. You can either pick it up at my house or trade at a nerf war. You can either trade me with interesting things of yours or just cash. recon barrel - $3, raider - ar removal, epoxied and padded plunger tube for $45, bumble bee barricade (electrical tape around flywheels- can use stingers) - $20, recon boltsled thingy no plunger tube- $3, Black Mamba (nite finder : AR removal, seal, 5 or 6 springs, minimisation, paint job on both sides.) - $26, Recon stock- $3, oh yeah umm...maverick barrel clip mod - $5, clear 6 dart clip- $6, flip clip connector- $2, blast shield- $3 , scope - $2, 16 pack of blue suctions (still in packaging)- $3 , recon aimer - 50c piece of crap hahaha, and broken AT at the bottom...( all pieces except priming handle isn't in the pic. Wonder how it broke? I have no clue! the sideways tooth broke so it wont work. Im selling the AT for 7 bucks and plunger tube is reinforced, air restricto removal. im saving up for Thanh Huynh's nice BBUMB
    By the way the nitefinder is getting ranges of 80-100ft holding straight and obviously measured. Guys u can't see in the picture but the black spring comes with the broken AT and there is a longshot spring for 5 bucks and a recon spring for 1 dollar.. PM me if you want anything for cash or other blasters you can offer or nice springs. I'm also trading some stuff for stefans. If anyone has a stock longshot i'm willing to trade the raider, the barricade and all the other stuff but the nitefinder isn't included. So all the stuff on the pic except for the nitefinder fo a stock longshot or it can be modded but atleast i can get a longshot. I'm also missing my old recon so i'm willing to trade all the stuff except raider, nitefinder for a recon without clip just the gun. Sorry if the picture doesn't come up :/ go here to see more detail of my nitefinder. https://www.youtube.com/user/frannyraidersprayer#p/a/u/1/ERSEYyzpsLY
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2025536408709&set=o.138045909556967&type=1&theater

Selling Modded Raider, NiteFinder and Barricade + heaps of other stuff 249799_2025536408709_1552993621_32185995_8143919_s

I'm happy to do paypal but most preferably just trading at wars or pick up. PM me if you want anything.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, THE ENTER KEY! ITS THE ONE RIGHT BELOW THE BACKSLASH!
    frannyraidersprayer
    frannyraidersprayer

Selling Modded Raider, NiteFinder and Barricade + heaps of other stuff Empty Re: Selling Modded Raider, NiteFinder and Barricade + heaps of other stuff

Post  frannyraidersprayer Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:32 pm

Why are you telling me this?
    NachoTaco
    NachoTaco

Post  NachoTaco Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:34 pm

He's telling you to hit the enter key because it is unbelievably hard
    to read it and to quickly find things within the text.
    Mozart
    Mozart

Post  Mozart Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:39 pm

Like you just threw ten alphabets in a bag, shook it up, then spewed them out onto a page.

Also, use better punctuation and proof read it so you know it makes sense, because I really have no idea what you're selling or swapping or.. What you're doing.

Cody
    gooni
    gooni

Post  gooni Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:41 pm

Troll turn on now

NachoTaco wrote:He's telling you to hit the enter key because it is unbelievably hard

What he said.

And a 100ft NF, may I ask, what did you do to it ?
    Darth Lai
    Darth Lai

Post  Darth Lai Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:44 pm

gooni wrote:Troll turn on now

NachoTaco wrote:He's telling you to hit the enter key because it is unbelievably hard

What he said.

And a 100ft NF, may I ask, what did you do to it ?

He says it's packing 5-6 springs haha, I have no clue.
    frannyraidersprayer
    frannyraidersprayer

Post  frannyraidersprayer Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:46 pm

oh really guys do i need to take a picture of the 5 springs inside the tube???
    Mozart
    Mozart

Post  Mozart Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:49 pm

No, you need to edit the first post and fix it so people can read it without a degree in code breaking.
    Synergie
    Synergie

Post  Synergie Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:49 pm

frannyraidersprayer wrote:oh really guys do i need to take a picture of the 5 springs inside the tube???

For those interested it would help.

And also,

PLEASE

Use a list (bulleted)
    KingCam
    KingCam

Post  KingCam Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:51 pm

frannyraidersprayer wrote:oh really guys do i need to take a picture of the 5 springs inside the tube???

Where no way you can get Five Springs in the NiteFinder and get it back together.
    gooni
    gooni

Post  gooni Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:52 pm

No offence, If it has that many springs, have you re-enforced the plunger head at all.

I know from my fails that even a C836 spring will break off the plunger head in no time at all.

After seeing the video, it seems that the screw mounts for the plunger tube have already broken, I would say that the plunger head will be not too far behind.

Gooni.
    -mirsho
    -mirsho

Post  -mirsho Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:53 pm

No, but I hear proper grammar get around 150ft+ even without springs. I use it all the time, and some silicon grease never hurt nobody
    Mozart
    Mozart

Post  Mozart Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:54 pm

No, but I hear proper grammar get around 150ft+ even without springs. I use it all the time, and some silicon grease never hurt nobody :D[/quote]

Nice, man. Hahaa.
    Silent Scope
    Silent Scope

Post  Silent Scope Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:01 pm

frannyraidersprayer, I have sent you a PM a while back regarding about your post quality. I'll give you 15 mins to fix your original thread before I do something about you.

I shall wait until 11:15pm tonight. Goddamn people pestering me while I'm watching "Embarrassing Bodies"...

EDIT: And 15mins has passed...

Strike has been given. I normally wouldn't issue them publicly but that's just reckless. I'll edit your post accordingly at a later time to set a better example.

Now, back to watching my show with my friend at his place.

Last edited by Silent Scope on Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : update and strike handout)
    clunk07
    clunk07
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  clunk07 Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:30 pm

PM sent

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 2:56 pm