1. Pull the button to release the barrels on both sides
2. Angle guns downward so barrels fall out
3. Break barrels by pushing them against each other (might require some practice)
4. (I haven't yet thought of how to load them)
5. Push barrels straight again by pushing both barrels against each other
(much like step 3)
6. Close and lock BArrels by pushing both barrels head on.
What do you guys think? Would this be possible, I myself do not have 2 Barrel Breaks so I cant try it out. But if you have 2 try it!
Also anyone got any ideas for step 4?