Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Nerfing down under!. Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

If you're new to the forums please do the following.
1. Read the Forum Rules before posting!
2. Update your location, age and avatar TRUTHFULLY
3. Introduce yourself in the Welcome to Oznerf forum section =)

Navigation

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 52416 messages in 3425 subjects

We have 1922 registered users

The newest registered user is seabulb

Latest topics

» gold coast nerf war?
by ShaGGz LMS Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:49 pm

» nerf clearout
by Runeblade Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:03 am

» How to replace the Longshot trigger plate?
by neon64bit Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:42 am

» Mid North Coast/Hunter War Organisation
by Vampros Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:18 pm

» WTB felt for slugs
by Richo123 Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:21 am

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

5 posters

Stampede Gears - Small sprocket Failure - WHERE TO BUY REPLACEMENT???

WH1PLA5H
    WH1PLA5H

Stampede Gears - Small sprocket Failure - WHERE TO BUY REPLACEMENT??? Empty Stampede Gears - Small sprocket Failure - WHERE TO BUY REPLACEMENT???

Post  WH1PLA5H Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:06 pm

Well, I accidentally revered my polarity and destroyed a gear inside the stamp, I am SPEWING and SOOOO pissed off at my self.

Does anyone know where I can source one of these to replace it, or does anyone have a gear box that they are willing to part with? Its from my "G36C Stamp", my CQC version and I am really not happy with myself at the moment, I have reuined a brilliant gun

Please, someone come to the rescue!!!

Stampede Gears - Small sprocket Failure - WHERE TO BUY REPLACEMENT??? 2012-04-11213208
    Stampede Gears - Small sprocket Failure - WHERE TO BUY REPLACEMENT??? 2012-04-11213159
    Servulus
    Servulus
    Donator
    Donator

Stampede Gears - Small sprocket Failure - WHERE TO BUY REPLACEMENT??? Empty Re: Stampede Gears - Small sprocket Failure - WHERE TO BUY REPLACEMENT???

Post  Servulus Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:27 pm

Damn noobs! There MIGHT be one out in my shed... since i did strip out a stampede once-upon-a-time... And well you know how organized my shed is, you have been in there, in the last few days too.
    littlebro05
    littlebro05
    War Organiser
    War Organiser

Stampede Gears - Small sprocket Failure - WHERE TO BUY REPLACEMENT??? Empty Re: Stampede Gears - Small sprocket Failure - WHERE TO BUY REPLACEMENT???

Post  littlebro05 Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:58 pm

Lol. Well you deserved the gears breaking if you didn't look at guides. When I did my stampede I took very special care of the wiring of my polarities.
    WH1PLA5H
    WH1PLA5H

Post  WH1PLA5H Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:22 am

Servulus wrote:Damn noobs! There MIGHT be one out in my shed... since i did strip out a stampede once-upon-a-time... And well you know how organized my shed is, you have been in there, in the last few days too.

Thanks champ. I need to come get another 2 springs anyway very soon so hopefully you can find some, if not... i wil pull them out of my full sized stampede

littlebro05 wrote:Lol. Well you deserved the gears breaking if you didn't look at guides. When I did my stampede I took very special care of the wiring of my polarities.

Why do I need to look at guides just to plug a battery in? It would not help as it was my own fault for not paying attention to the negative wire i placed inside the battery tray. Simply being too bloody tired. Your comment is out of place there champ.
    Servulus
    Servulus
    Donator
    Donator

Post  Servulus Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:23 am

littlebro05 wrote:Lol. Well you deserved the gears breaking if you didn't look at guides. When I did my stampede I took very special care of the wiring of my polarities.

When i did my stampede battery tray mod, there were no guides to use. So i had to be very careful to get the polarities right, double and triple checking before soldering the wires in.

I wrote that guide for a reason, good to see some used it.
    WH1PLA5H
    WH1PLA5H

Post  WH1PLA5H Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:08 pm

Servulus wrote:

When i did my stampede battery tray mod, there were no guides to use. So i had to be very careful to get the polarities right, double and triple checking before soldering the wires in.

I wrote that guide for a reason, good to see some used it.

From my battery tray I have two leads (like most with aftermarket battery solutions) and i simply plugged them in backwards, nothing to do with guides etc, just not paying attention and being to tired.

I pulled my other Stampede apart, stole the gear I need so my "Stamp'" is back up and runnning while i source a replacement. I am not that happy with a stock shelled stampede after having my short barrel actually, it looses alot of range and reliable accuracy due to it bouncing around in the barrel.
    Servulus
    Servulus
    Donator
    Donator

Post  Servulus Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:29 pm

I have 2 leads from my battery tray too, one red with a red end and one black with a black end, colour coded makes life much easier.
    clunk07
    clunk07
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  clunk07 Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:43 pm

Just another reason why li-ion's are the better option!! haha

9v snap wiring soldered to the terminals on the battery tray, and 4 x AA cradle with matching 9v connector. Impossible to connect it the wrong way

Cheers,
    Servulus
    Servulus
    Donator
    Donator

Post  Servulus Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:16 am

clunk07 wrote:Just another reason why li-ion's are the better option!! haha

9v snap wiring soldered to the terminals on the battery tray, and 4 x AA cradle with matching 9v connector. Impossible to connect it the wrong way

Cheers,

Meh i could have easily attached a one way 2 wire connector, that has nothing to do with the type of batteries you use. You can get lipo packs with just 2 wires without connectors attached.
    clunk07
    clunk07
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  clunk07 Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:19 am

Servulus wrote:
    clunk07 wrote:Just another reason why li-ion's are the better option!! haha

Cheers,

Meh i could have easily attached a one way 2 wire connector, that has nothing to do with the type of batteries you use. You can get lipo packs with just 2 wires without connectors attached.

You should know by now I'm just stirring the pot Serv... haha

Cheers,
    WH1PLA5H
    WH1PLA5H

Post  WH1PLA5H Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:10 am

Mine were pretty clear about positive and negative, it was simply operator error, not paying attention. Now I have changed the wiring a bit, and put black and red heatshrink to correspond with the approriate connector. I use male and female spade connectors for my battery connections.

Anyway... Serv, have you managed to dig up a gear box yet for the stamp??? Will chase you down Saturday probably if you do, need 2x Stampede springs also.
    grimrecka
    grimrecka

Post  grimrecka Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:44 am

If you can't find a donor you might want to have a look here:
    Bronze Stampede Gears

It's a bit pricey but it probably won't break again.
    Servulus
    Servulus
    Donator
    Donator

Post  Servulus Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:51 am

WH1PLA5H wrote:Mine were pretty clear about positive and negative, it was simply operator error, not paying attention. Now I have changed the wiring a bit, and put black and red heatshrink to correspond with the approriate connector. I use male and female spade connectors for my battery connections.

Anyway... Serv, have you managed to dig up a gear box yet for the stamp??? Will chase you down Saturday probably if you do, need 2x Stampede springs also.

Oh yeh...umm shed.. yeh umm...
    I been working so hard i kind of forgot to go to the shed... and now ive started playing Skyrim... I will get out there, soon...
    WH1PLA5H
    WH1PLA5H

Post  WH1PLA5H Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:55 am

Servulus wrote:I been working so hard i kind of forgot to go to the shed... and now ive started playing Skyrim... I will get out there, soon...

Oh, come on... play nice! Forget skyrim for 10mins and go have a dig around in the shed. If not... I will have to find another solution
    WH1PLA5H
    WH1PLA5H

Post  WH1PLA5H Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:57 am

grimrecka wrote:If you can't find a donor you might want to have a look here:
    Bronze Stampede Gears

It's a bit pricey but it probably won't break again.

And yes, pricey. I can get a whole new gun for that price, and that doesnt include their postage :/ Dont really want to buy another stamp just for sake of it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:45 pm