I had an idea a while back about doing a tornado strike shell swap, but i lacked a tank or materials for that matter.
But, luck was on my side and i got a hold of a titan!
So, immediately i got to work with the dremel, and destroyed the shell's internals to allow enough space for the tank and pump.
After a fair amount of dremeling and such, i came up with this:
Yes, I used tissues to hold up the pump, but it is actually quite solid. will ceement that in once trigger is thought up (hint hint for help there, guys!).
I had also mad a hopper out of a T and same sized pipe, with stock attached.
Not too hard to make, but the shell is 3/4 still there (only because i have no interest in water guns).