If you're new to the forums please do the following.
1. Read the Forum Rules before posting!
2. Update your location, age and avatar TRUTHFULLY
3. Introduce yourself in the Welcome to Oznerf forum section =)
Custom Search

Navigation

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 52416 messages in 3425 subjects

We have 1917 registered users

The newest registered user is ShaGGz LMS

Latest topics

» gold coast nerf war?
by ShaGGz LMS Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:49 pm

» nerf clearout
by Runeblade Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:03 am

» How to replace the Longshot trigger plate?
by neon64bit Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:42 am

» Mid North Coast/Hunter War Organisation
by Vampros Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:18 pm

» WTB felt for slugs
by Richo123 Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:21 am

October 2017

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Post PICTURES of your modded, original works! (PICTURES ONLY! - NON-PICTURE POSTS WILL RESULT IN AN AUTOMATIC 7-DAY BAN!)

Roger Explosion
    Administrator
    Administrator

Re: Post PICTURES of your modded, original works! (PICTURES ONLY! - NON-PICTURE POSTS WILL RESULT IN AN AUTOMATIC 7-DAY BAN!)

Post  Roger Explosion on Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:11 am

Flat black...Whoopdey fucking doo! They looked better yellow. Dunking a nerf gun in a bucket of black paint isn't gonna impress me.

Your new colour scheme should be: Base of Fluro purple, detailed with gold and silver and fake lepoard skin on the grips. Acutaly, if anyone can pull this off, you get one free no ban post.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Are you Furstrated?
    philmydang

Re: Post PICTURES of your modded, original works! (PICTURES ONLY! - NON-PICTURE POSTS WILL RESULT IN AN AUTOMATIC 7-DAY BAN!)

Post  philmydang on Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:19 pm

My apologies if black nerf guns offend anyone, but its 2009 and Obama is the president of the USA. Get with the times.

Would like to get my hands on a raider shoulder stock and maybe a drum magazine.
    Just thought i'd like to share.

heres a gold maverick
    blakefield

Post  blakefield on Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:09 am

No I like the look of flat black guns, I was just recommending making it safe so you dont get shot up. By the way I like gold maverick.
    Chaos-Blades

Post  Chaos-Blades on Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:39 am

philmydang wrote:Black is the new... Black
    Roger Explosion wrote:Dunking your gun in a bucket of black paint is totaly hardcore
    Bullet wounds are cool too AND they get chicks!

~Chaos~
    Roger Explosion
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Roger Explosion on Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:06 am

Now that gold maverick I do like!

anyway.

Longshots...meh.

Big Bad Bows! Hel Yeh!

would you look at that.
    The ranges are pretty much what it says on the box

Before you ask, they where imported from the USA

This is what i like to shoot. CSSD (Converted Streamline Straw Darts)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Are you Furstrated?
    Foam Militia

Post  Foam Militia on Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:32 am

I now have a recon, nitefinder, rapid fire tek, firefly, titan, 2 strikefires and 2 hyperfires. I paid off a layby
    [img][/img]

Last edited by foam militia on Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:08 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : i wanted to update my arsenal picture)

splosionman

Post  splosionman on Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:22 pm

Hey foam militia is the rapid fire tek any good? I bought one and it was so bad I took it back.
    Foam Militia

Post  Foam Militia on Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:59 pm

well splosionman its not that good range wise, the shells get jammed during ejection and you cant mod it so its pretty much crap but the shells are fun, it sounds like yours was a lot worse than mine.
    blakefield

Post  blakefield on Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:36 am

Keep your chat Off my thread. Im not a moderator but its my thread so keep it clean of rubbish.
    Roger Explosion
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Roger Explosion on Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:01 am

The set complete!

Introducing the most powerfull nerf gun..............in the world. The Eliminator!

In truth, it only gets around 25 feet. The plunger on these things is tiny.

look at how my hand dominates them

you can even dual wield in one hand. If i had 2 more, I could quadruple wield.

Last edited by Roger Explosion on Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Are you Furstrated?
    Chaos-Blades

Post  Chaos-Blades on Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:14 am

hmm, brassed DTB. What's the range like better or just as good?

BTW i like the eliminators and to quote my girlfriend, "they're like a nerf gun, for ladies".
    Ehillnerfer

Post  Ehillnerfer on Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:02 am

lol a baby could use an eliminator,

Off Topic Question:

Is your girlfriend hot stuff

nah jokes dont even bother answering
    philmydang

new longshot

Post  philmydang on Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:20 am

I just got a longshot, but since we all know what those look like I decided to showcase the rest of my collection. All works in progress. Sadly had to part with one of my black recons to fund future projects.

Chaos-Blades

Post  Chaos-Blades on Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:26 am

Here's my up to date arsenal.

And my Longtitan;

-_-
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  -_- on Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:21 am

Not much to say besides its been re-barreled to shoot stocks darts for indoor wars.

Post  Guest on Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:02 am

My newest addition,my bigblaast.
    Roger Explosion
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Roger Explosion on Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:24 pm

Ooh! a white big Blast. Where did you find that?

Are you Furstrated?

Post  Guest on Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:26 pm

I found it in bali for $12 aussie dollars trying to mod it right now but i cant find a screwdriver
    -_-
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  -_- on Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:17 am

My $15 Switch Shot, Gets about estimate ranges of 70 feet:

philmydang

Post  philmydang on Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:26 pm

Finally got my raider and planted the stock here. Now it just needs new paint. Another coat of black perhaps?
    Roger Explosion
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Roger Explosion on Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:04 am

Some buzzbee junk.

Everything gets 30 feet

Are you Furstrated?
    Frankie27
    Founder
    Founder

Post  Frankie27 on Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:22 am

How are the admin barrelled shells? Do they increase the range much?
    Roger Explosion
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Roger Explosion on Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:34 am

Not a whole bunch actualy. only about 10 feet.

They are 2.5 inches long. exactly the length of a stock nerf dart. and they still eject nicely. which is the best part of that gun.

Are you Furstrated?
    philmydang

Post  philmydang on Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:42 am

just finished my raider today. Still abit messy.

melbourneSTORM4eva
    Founder
    Founder

Post  melbourneSTORM4eva on Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:11 pm

Holy shit noodles...the recon looks Fantastic mate,yes i no its such a simple colour but the stock really brings of the m4'ness in the recon,and th super clips make it even better.Over all its a great job well done mate.

Post  Guest on Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:37 pm

Enough smillys their mate?

My modded big blast PVC barrel replacement.

Shoots 160 feet

Roger Explosion
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Roger Explosion on Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:35 am

This is how you do a big blast there boy

Are you Furstrated?

Post  Guest on Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:39 am

Yeah i just got shown.
    Aaron
    Founder
    Founder

Post  Aaron on Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:08 pm

Old run-down, Mega missile. The trigger snapped so I replaced it with wire and a key ring on the end. Currently this is my secondary.

Since: 15-12-2008
    Aaron
    Founder
    Founder

Post  Aaron on Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:17 pm

My night finder. Mods include, Double O ring, reinforced parts plunger rod using epoxy putty. Air restrictor removal. Awaiting ace 49 spring to arrive and a Pocket blaster to integrate.

beigeman

Post  beigeman on Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:59 am

Just finished my Recon mod yesterday using an Air Zone 8-shooter shell as a shotgun grip. With the exception of one of the Wii guns (had two but sacrificed a spring for the recon mod) It's my only Nerf gun. For now. I do have a Nerf Bow and Manta somewhere at my parents place, but not sure where. So long ago...

-_-
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  -_- on Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:38 pm

I finally got around finishing the paintjob on my Wipeout.
    Mods are: Coupler added, minimized and took out some un-needed crap inside.

Note: Sorry for the bad quality picture..

-_-

Post  Guest on Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:18 pm

My big blast and nightfinder.
    Nightfinder with wipeout scope

looking down the scope

Big blast

Speed loader
    Aaron
    Founder
    Founder

Post  Aaron on Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:26 am

Smallest nerf gun iv seen. Bought it on ebay.com. Petg and ar removed.

Sargent Herpes

Post  Sargent Herpes on Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:31 am

haha weres the trigger on that thing
    Has anybody got the nerf element Cs-6 yet?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:23 pm