If you're new to the forums please do the following.
1. Read the Forum Rules before posting!
2. Update your location, age and avatar TRUTHFULLY
3. Introduce yourself in the Welcome to Oznerf forum section =)
Custom Search

Navigation

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 52416 messages in 3425 subjects

We have 1917 registered users

The newest registered user is ShaGGz LMS

Latest topics

» gold coast nerf war?
by ShaGGz LMS Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:49 pm

» nerf clearout
by Runeblade Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:03 am

» How to replace the Longshot trigger plate?
by neon64bit Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:42 am

» Mid North Coast/Hunter War Organisation
by Vampros Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:18 pm

» WTB felt for slugs
by Richo123 Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:21 am

October 2017

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Post PICTURES of your modded, original works! (PICTURES ONLY! - NON-PICTURE POSTS WILL RESULT IN AN AUTOMATIC 7-DAY BAN!)

Chaos-Blades

Re: Post PICTURES of your modded, original works! (PICTURES ONLY! - NON-PICTURE POSTS WILL RESULT IN AN AUTOMATIC 7-DAY BAN!)

Post  Chaos-Blades on Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:41 am

The trigger is the button on the top.

I managed to get NF ranges with my two. That was a freaky time.
    Now they aren't too good after lotsa use.

I'd like to see a size comparison of the DTG Eliminators and the SSPB.(the pocket blaster).
    Roger Explosion
    Administrator
    Administrator

Re: Post PICTURES of your modded, original works! (PICTURES ONLY! - NON-PICTURE POSTS WILL RESULT IN AN AUTOMATIC 7-DAY BAN!)

Post  Roger Explosion on Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:24 pm

A collection of Nitefinders.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Are you Furstrated?
    Roger Explosion
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Roger Explosion on Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:56 am

Ham Sandwich 2: Judgement Day

I managed to fit in an ammo holder in the front there. much like a Scout Ix-3.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Are you Furstrated?
    Ehillnerfer

Post  Ehillnerfer on Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:14 am

Seriously how do you people find this tubing, I mean if i go to bunnings right, What would i be searching for, or what would i be asking for?
    Frankie27
    Founder
    Founder

Post  Frankie27 on Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:04 am

My latest project, brang my Big Salvo back to life. 5 Shot RSCB, 90ft.

Ehillnerfer

Post  Ehillnerfer on Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:39 am

It looks like it shots 15mm?
    Frankie27
    Founder
    Founder

Post  Frankie27 on Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:16 am

Nope 13mm. I gave up on 15mm ages ago.
    Ehillnerfer

Post  Ehillnerfer on Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:52 am

Yeah same here.
    Aaron
    Founder
    Founder

Post  Aaron on Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:58 am

Did not sell

Since: 15-12-2008
    Frankie27
    Founder
    Founder

Post  Frankie27 on Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:08 pm

Did somebody say modded Maverick contract?

It begins...

Sargent Herpes

Post  Sargent Herpes on Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:44 pm

:0 ohh goodie wat u gonna charge?
    melbourneSTORM4eva
    Founder
    Founder

Post  melbourneSTORM4eva on Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:04 am

Lol...mate,you LOVE! your mavericks dont you.Just a small comment towards you,you make great mavericks!,and ill think about getting one from you.Keep'em comein!
    Frankie27
    Founder
    Founder

Post  Frankie27 on Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:46 am

lol, you both don't understand. I am modding the 4 mavs for one person. I have already recieved a deposit.
    Roger Explosion
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Roger Explosion on Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:36 am

You better be straping them all together into one gun, or its not worth it.

I totaly forgot to take a picture of this completed.

Are you Furstrated?
    beigeman

Post  beigeman on Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:30 pm

Righty, this is the painted portion of my Arsenal. Mods are extensive to the Recon, spring replacement and fiddling with internals a little for the Maverick, and an extension spring from an Airzone 8-Shooter added to the Switchshot. Paintjob inspired by weapons from District 9.
    melbourneSTORM4eva
    Founder
    Founder

Post  melbourneSTORM4eva on Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:48 am

AustralianNerf wrote:lol, you both don't understand. I am modding the 4 mavs for one person. I have already recieved a deposit.
    Wow, one person ordered 4 mavericks?
    Frankie27
    Founder
    Founder

Post  Frankie27 on Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:02 am

melbourneSTORM4eva wrote:
    AustralianNerf wrote:lol, you both don't understand. I am modding the 4 mavs for one person. I have already recieved a deposit.
    Wow, one person ordered 4 mavericks?
    Yep, they sure did. They also made a wealthy little boy
    -Aj-

Post  -Aj- on Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:23 pm

By no means my whole collection... this is what i brought to a youth camp i ran recently.. we ran nerf as an elective activity (hence the 10 DTG's) and it was incredibly popular...

Aj

Bow to me for I am your new god mod

Roger Explosion wrote:you won't even get close to hitting the broardside of Aj's ego using stock streamlines

Sargent Herpes

Post  Sargent Herpes on Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:53 pm

*picks up jaw off the floor*
    Chaos-Blades

Post  Chaos-Blades on Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:26 am

Wow, that's quite a lot. Are you gonna bring all that to the nerf war??
    Roger Explosion
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Roger Explosion on Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:23 am

Spider-man! Spider-man! Blasts darts like a Spider can!

Are you Furstrated?
    Foam Militia

Post  Foam Militia on Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:51 pm

Here is my newly renovated nerf armory.....

.....Because we live in a rental place i cant go drilling holes into walls and putting peg boards up everywhere.....

.....So Ive made do with the stuff i could get my hands on.....

.....For free .....

.....Its a half-assed and completely unprofessional.....you know.....the boxes.....

.....But i love it .

P.S. I still have my Rapid fire tek but its not pictured here oh and Aj.....thats one load you've got there, A+.
    philmydang

my black recon. again.

Post  philmydang on Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:05 pm

just got me a tactical flashlight. looks business with the red dot sight too.

Thats the pressure switch

beigeman

Post  beigeman on Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:04 pm

Phil, gotta say your gun looks damn pretty, just promise me you won't take this out in public whilst wearing a balaclava... or even without one....

:{>
    -Aj-

Post  -Aj- on Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:12 am

Phil.. I love M4's.. and your gun is looking more and more like one every day....

but that is not really down with what nerf is about, I would hope whoever is running wars in your area would not let you war with that because it looks way to real from a distance...

We cant stop you from painting your guns black, but know that it is discouraged around here, we're not trying to play milsim spec, and we need to be conscious of how nerf and nerfers are perceived by the public as this could drastically affect how the sport grows within Australia

Aj

Roger Explosion wrote:you won't even get close to hitting the broardside of Aj's ego using stock streamlines
    Frankie27
    Founder
    Founder

Post  Frankie27 on Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:08 am

While everyone is still talking about black painted guns, heres my latest project:

Modded DS, painted with blood splatter effect. Modded rear loading brass shells. One is 17/32nd, the other 9/16th. This is to accomdate the different types of stefans I have.
    Chaos-Blades

Post  Chaos-Blades on Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:35 am

That looks great.

Are those the stefans that you use (top left)

If they are they're not very straight.

EDIT: Is it for HvZ?
    Frankie27
    Founder
    Founder

Post  Frankie27 on Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:45 am

Thanks, yeh they are the stefans I use
    I don't have a clue why, but I didn't straighten my latest batch. They seem to work fne though.
    Actually, no its not for HvZ, I mainly painted it for display reasons. I was just looking at my Novemeber Rain NF and it made me feel like painting a gun. So I bought a DS from Kmart and got to work.
    WV17

Post  WV17 on Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:01 am

hey chaos did you look in the other top corner? a white stefan i think and this one's straight looks a bit like one of mine. australian nerf is that bunnings foam?
    oh and subliminally showing of a raider and flip clip. mmmmm.
    Frankie27
    Founder
    Founder

Post  Frankie27 on Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:27 am

WV17 wrote:hey chaos did you look in the other top corner? a white stefan i think and this one's straight looks a bit like one of mine. australian nerf is that bunnings foam?

No it isn't Bunnings foam. It is 13mm foam, purchased from my admin buddy Alt. You can't find the white foam I use (or the black stuff) in any stores.

WV17 wrote:oh and subliminally showing of a raider and flip clip. mmmmm.

lol, its what I do
    philmydang

Post  philmydang on Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:09 pm

beigeman wrote:Phil, gotta say your gun looks damn pretty, just promise me you won't take this out in public whilst wearing a balaclava... or even without one....

:{>

Yeah I've got no plans to get shot up by the cops, this thing just sits on my floor most of the time. Hard to imagine it started out as a cute yellow orange looking thing.

I couldn't help myself, so i stuck a laser pointer on it aswell

Pressure switches are my new favourite thing

once again just because
    philmydang

Post  philmydang on Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:16 pm

-Aj- wrote:Phil.. I love M4's.. and your gun is looking more and more like one every day....

but that is not really down with what nerf is about, I would hope whoever is running wars in your area would not let you war with that because it looks way to real from a distance...

We cant stop you from painting your guns black, but know that it is discouraged around here, we're not trying to play milsim spec, and we need to be conscious of how nerf and nerfers are perceived by the public as this could drastically affect how the sport grows within Australia

Aj

I really don't consider myself a 'nerfer' in the sense I don't participate in nerf wars at all (i don't think they have any in bankstown anyway). I just think its mighty fun making these guns look real. Anyone can spray paint a water pistol and achieve the same effect, but it's less of a challenge.
    Just thought i'd like to clarify that i'm not out to ruin your sport because I paint my guns black.

Sargent Herpes

Post  Sargent Herpes on Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:09 am

Hey, nice recon really nice, but were did u get the red dot sight?
    -Aj-

Post  -Aj- on Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:39 am

philmydang wrote:

I really don't consider myself a 'nerfer' in the sense I don't participate in nerf wars at all (i don't think they have any in bankstown anyway). I just think its mighty fun making these guns look real. Anyone can spray paint a water pistol and achieve the same effect, but it's less of a challenge.
    Just thought i'd like to clarify that i'm not out to ruin your sport because I paint my guns black.

thats cool man, not everyone will be on here for the same reasons, as long as your conscious of what you are doing, how real your gun looks etc it's a free country (not really but o.0)

I think it does look pretty great I would just hate for a bunch of noobs to do the same thing and rock up to a war expecting to play..

Aj

philmydang

Post  philmydang on Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:06 am

Sargent Herpes wrote:Hey, nice recon really nice, but were did u get the red dot sight?

I picked up the red dot sight and other accessories at my local markets - i'm guessing they're cheapo imports from china because i didn't pay much for them.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:22 pm