Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Nerfing down under!. Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

If you're new to the forums please do the following.
1. Read the Forum Rules before posting!
2. Update your location, age and avatar TRUTHFULLY
3. Introduce yourself in the Welcome to Oznerf forum section =)

Navigation

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 52416 messages in 3425 subjects

We have 1922 registered users

The newest registered user is seabulb

Latest topics

» gold coast nerf war?
by ShaGGz LMS Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:49 pm

» nerf clearout
by Runeblade Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:03 am

» How to replace the Longshot trigger plate?
by neon64bit Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:42 am

» Mid North Coast/Hunter War Organisation
by Vampros Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:18 pm

» WTB felt for slugs
by Richo123 Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:21 am

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

4 posters

Triple shot - Non-permanent Singled, Homemade internals

-Aj-
    -Aj-

Triple shot - Non-permanent Singled, Homemade internals Empty Triple shot - Non-permanent Singled, Homemade internals

Post  -Aj- Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:07 pm

A picture is worth a thousand words. Given that videos are 15 pictures per second, I have really already produced over 1 gajillion words on this gun....so I wont say anymore

In other words. Watch the video noobs.

v a c c u m l o a d i n g - beat that

Click me you noob

Aj
    littlebro05
    littlebro05
    War Organiser
    War Organiser

Triple shot - Non-permanent Singled, Homemade internals Empty Re: Triple shot - Non-permanent Singled, Homemade internals

Post  littlebro05 Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:04 am

That's how you can tell if your gun is air tight, it has happened with my Recon before, nothing new.
    Hamish
    Hamish

Triple shot - Non-permanent Singled, Homemade internals Empty Re: Triple shot - Non-permanent Singled, Homemade internals

Post  Hamish Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:06 am

Very nice!

I may actually try this as I do have a tapping set and all that other stuff.

I Assume That it won't vacuum load with the turret? If it does that would be awesome as I do not wish to ram load it each time as rear loading seems out of the question.

This motivates me to go and buy one of these blasters.

Thanks,

Hamish
    Winterstrike

Post  Winterstrike Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:46 am

Perhaps you should make use of a comb before you unleash bad hair day on us. It's why I don't film myself.

Glad to see you finally put it in all together though it's a real bitch for me to shove the spring in the plunger tube, it keeps wanting to pop out. I've adamantly decided not to single mine but insist on the turret. The seal's only ok, and I'm sure it's "dank"(which I assume is some colloquial way of saying non airtight) so I have to work on that. The turret doesn't turn either. I did successfully get it to rear-load though and even with all these issues, the gun still gets about 80ft or so with adequate accuracy.

I'd love vacuum loading and all that(one thinks of doing something sexual with the gun in desperate times), but it's going to be incredibly hard to accomplish that with a turret, or so I believe.
    -Aj-
    -Aj-

Post  -Aj- Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:04 am

littlebro05 wrote:That's how you can tell if your gun is air tight, it has happened with my Recon before, nothing new.

It is new for the triple shot, the old plunger design cannot create this kind of seal. I also have had it happen on a recon, but you don't want it happen there as it sucks darts into the plunger chamber....

Hb Avenger wrote:Very nice!
    I Assume That it won't vacuum load with the turret? If it does that would be awesome as I do not wish to ram load it each time as rear loading seems out of the question.

theoretically with a good enough seal it is possible, however if you can create this kind of seal you could easily make your turret rear loading.

Winterstrike wrote:Perhaps you should make use of a comb before you unleash bad hair day on us. It's why I don't film myself.

Glad to see you finally put it in all together though it's a real bitch for me to shove the spring in the plunger tube, it keeps wanting to pop out. I've adamantly decided not to single mine but insist on the turret. The seal's only ok, and I'm sure it's "dank"(which I assume is some colloquial way of saying non airtight) so I have to work on that. The turret doesn't turn either. I did successfully get it to rear-load though and even with all these issues, the gun still gets about 80ft or so with adequate accuracy.

I'd love vacuum loading and all that(one thinks of doing something sexual with the gun in desperate times), but it's going to be incredibly hard to accomplish that with a turret, or so I believe.

haha my hair always looks like that.

Remember how i wrapped e-tape around that orange bit that holds the springs in? that stops the springs from exploding out when you put it back together.

Dank means really fucking badass according to the U3 lol. Personally I'm not sure if I believe 80' flat with an average seal... I have my road marked for range tests now, come over sometime.

Still great work on the rear loading

Aj

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:44 am