Size 00 spilt shot sinkers (Available at Kmart)
Hot Glue Gun
Mesh Bag (can be any type of bag but mesh bags are the safest)
1. Cut up your FBR in about the sizes of 2 inches.
2. Put them in the mesh bag and just put the point of the hair dyer into the bag and heat for about 30 seconds to a minute until they straighten.
3. Then with the hot glue gun tip burn little holes on the FBR.
4. Put a bit of hot glue into the hole.
5. And put in a fishing weight.
6. Cover the fishing weight with a nice little dome of glue and wait for it to dry.
7. Hold the nail with the pliers and put the nail into the fire of the stove.
8. Wait a minute.
9. Now that the nail has been heated just place the nail onto the back of the Stefan and place it DO NOT PUSH IT.
10. Now you should have a hole if not try again it takes practise.
P.S It depends on the length of the nail makes the length of the hole.
P.S.S When I take pictures I will post them.