Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Nerfing down under!. Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

If you're new to the forums please do the following.
1. Read the Forum Rules before posting!
2. Update your location, age and avatar TRUTHFULLY
3. Introduce yourself in the Welcome to Oznerf forum section =)

Navigation

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 52416 messages in 3425 subjects

We have 1922 registered users

The newest registered user is seabulb

Latest topics

» gold coast nerf war?
by ShaGGz LMS Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:49 pm

» nerf clearout
by Runeblade Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:03 am

» How to replace the Longshot trigger plate?
by neon64bit Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:42 am

» Mid North Coast/Hunter War Organisation
by Vampros Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:18 pm

» WTB felt for slugs
by Richo123 Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:21 am

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

+7
frannyraidersprayer
Foam Militia
-Aj-
WV17
inf0rm3r
nerffirefight24
melbourneSTORM4eva
11 posters

Cuploued & Breeched Nite finder with Home Made Reflex Site & A holster!

melbourneSTORM4eva
    melbourneSTORM4eva
    Founder
    Founder

Cuploued & Breeched Nite finder with Home Made Reflex Site & A holster! Empty Cuploued & Breeched Nite finder with Home Made Reflex Site & A holster!

Post  melbourneSTORM4eva Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:31 pm

Hey Guys,
    This is my Nite finder that has gone through A LOT of mods. It's very messy but I tried to fix that with green Plexiglas, it has a 15mm coupler with a breech, breech works great and it has MSSP(Melbourne Storm's special pipe) for the breech so its a GREAT! fit. I made a holster for it, just a quickly done one, still works great, and last but not least I made a Reflex site out of the titan site with a red paint dot on it, and then I put some Plexiglas underneath that and then the rail mount(slide) from the strike fire underneath that so it can come of and on.
    Here are some pics, enjoy
    Cuploued & Breeched Nite finder with Home Made Reflex Site & A holster! P1120619
    Cuploued & Breeched Nite finder with Home Made Reflex Site & A holster! P1120620
    Cuploued & Breeched Nite finder with Home Made Reflex Site & A holster! P1120621
    Cuploued & Breeched Nite finder with Home Made Reflex Site & A holster! P1120622
    Cuploued & Breeched Nite finder with Home Made Reflex Site & A holster! P1120623

Ranges are flat35-40 angled 55+ and it is a great secondary!

Feel free to ask any Questions and please give me feed back on anything!

Cheers,
    Nick
    nerffirefight24
    nerffirefight24

Cuploued & Breeched Nite finder with Home Made Reflex Site & A holster! Empty Re: Cuploued & Breeched Nite finder with Home Made Reflex Site & A holster!

Post  nerffirefight24 Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:06 am

Really nice mate.
    love the paint job and breech.
    i hope you kick some ass with that.
    By the way to give it more oomf try puttin a spring from like a tek 1 or something in with the stock spring and that will give it that extra 5 or 10 feet.
    thats what i did with mine and its really good now.
    GREAT JOB.

Adam.
    melbourneSTORM4eva
    melbourneSTORM4eva
    Founder
    Founder

Cuploued & Breeched Nite finder with Home Made Reflex Site & A holster! Empty Re: Cuploued & Breeched Nite finder with Home Made Reflex Site & A holster!

Post  melbourneSTORM4eva Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:43 am

Thanks mate, it already has a stock nitefinder and mav spring(s) in it.The paint job was bad i did that a very very very longtime ago, i just decided to change it a little.The whole mad it very messy, im going to clean it up.
    nerffirefight24
    nerffirefight24

Post  nerffirefight24 Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:45 am

I like it mate.
    and your raider.
    melbourneSTORM4eva
    melbourneSTORM4eva
    Founder
    Founder

Post  melbourneSTORM4eva Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:49 am

Thanks heaps mate, haven't seen to many mods up lately so I thought I might jazz up the site a little.
    inf0rm3r
    inf0rm3r
    Trade Merchant
    Trade Merchant

Post  inf0rm3r Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:53 am

This is good, but you should add instructions on how to do it for others.

Like the colour scheme on the gun itself to.
    nerffirefight24
    nerffirefight24

Post  nerffirefight24 Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:54 am

Hey can you tell me how you put pictures up cos im trying to put a pic of my nf but idk how?

Post  Guest Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:59 am

Sorry to do this Adam, but you really need to start using the search function. Comes in handy you know.
    nerffirefight24
    nerffirefight24

Post  nerffirefight24 Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:03 pm

Yer i guess im abit lazy.

Post  Guest Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:00 pm

Write up please.
    melbourneSTORM4eva
    melbourneSTORM4eva
    Founder
    Founder

Post  melbourneSTORM4eva Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:52 pm

On what, the whole mod? I'LL BE HERE FOR CENTURIES TYPING IT!I can maybe try do it on the site? or the holster.
    but I need another titan to make the site.Just Define Write-up.

Cheers,
    Nick
    inf0rm3r
    inf0rm3r
    Trade Merchant
    Trade Merchant

Post  inf0rm3r Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:24 am

Things like the site for example you couldn't do because you'd be wasting a perfectly good titan.

Maybe just the holster + mods internally done to the NF.
    WV17
    WV17

Post  WV17 Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:39 am

Your a contributer so contribute and give us a write up to look up to
    -Aj-
    -Aj-

Post  -Aj- Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:18 am

Not to always be the negative one but those ranges are pretty dismal from a nightfinder. I applaud that you're an active nerfer and trying things but there is obviously some way air is escaping if it is only getting those ranges.

I'm somewhat curious what you're 'special pipe' is and how if fits darts..

Aj

Post  Guest Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:54 am

Agreed with -Aj-, my NF hits at least 70. I have a PERFECT seal, and the springs are great. If you want a write up give he a 'holler' and ill do it.
    nerffirefight24
    nerffirefight24

Post  nerffirefight24 Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:16 am

Im gonna make mine shoot like in the 70ties with my tek 1 springs
    melbourneSTORM4eva
    melbourneSTORM4eva
    Founder
    Founder

Post  melbourneSTORM4eva Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:49 am

yeah, but you can blame the old feller, I have had that nitefinder ever since I started nerf, about 3 years ago, or 4, im not sure. and if you guys want a right up of the breech, holster, anything.Hit me with a PM, and ill work on it.

Cheers,
    Nick
    nerffirefight24
    nerffirefight24

Post  nerffirefight24 Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:52 am

[quote="melbourneSTORM4eva"]yeah, but you can blame the old feller.

LOL im gonna name one of my guns old feller it's the koolest name haha.
    melbourneSTORM4eva
    melbourneSTORM4eva
    Founder
    Founder

Post  melbourneSTORM4eva Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:05 pm

Haha!it's not that great.

Post  Guest Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:07 pm

My NF is called, (loosely based off of Rogers) Chicken Sandwich #2.
    Foam Militia
    Foam Militia

Post  Foam Militia Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:13 pm

NerfMasterMan wrote:My NF is called, (loosely based off of Rogers) Chicken Sandwich #2.

Mine is Blood Wizard.

Post  Guest Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:13 pm

I should make a thread about that.
    nerffirefight24
    nerffirefight24

Post  nerffirefight24 Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:15 pm

Yes make a thread for the names of peoples guns.
    I bet it will get the funniest things.
    frannyraidersprayer
    frannyraidersprayer

Post  frannyraidersprayer Sat May 14, 2011 4:00 am

nice gun
    i would put a better spring in though like mine... mine shoots 35m holding it straight.. so i recomend you to add more springs or a better one
    ElementGuy
    ElementGuy

Post  ElementGuy Sat May 14, 2011 4:12 am

Major necro man...
    Frankie27
    Frankie27
    Founder
    Founder

Post  Frankie27 Sat May 14, 2011 4:21 am

frannyraidersprayer wrote:nice gun
    i would put a better spring in though like mine... mine shoots 35m holding it straight.. so i recomend you to add more springs or a better one

This is a very old thread and you have not contributed, thus let this be a first warning. Don't do it again.

ElementGuy wrote:Major necro man...

Not necessary mate
    shadownerfer
    shadownerfer

Post  shadownerfer Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:55 pm

BRO NICE WORK, THIS IS REALLY COOL
    littlebro05
    littlebro05
    War Organiser
    War Organiser

Post  littlebro05 Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:21 pm

You're not going to get pwned by an admin. It is a honest mistake for users who first use forums. Next time please check the date of the thread as we try not to revive old topics as it clusters up with the new ones. Unless you have something too add rather than commending a 1 year old modification with your own content,then saying "nice work" to a member who doesn't even visit these forums that often anymore is kind of pointless.

Locking this thread.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:49 am