Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Nerfing down under!. Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

If you're new to the forums please do the following.
1. Read the Forum Rules before posting!
2. Update your location, age and avatar TRUTHFULLY
3. Introduce yourself in the Welcome to Oznerf forum section =)

Navigation

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 52416 messages in 3425 subjects

We have 1922 registered users

The newest registered user is seabulb

Latest topics

» gold coast nerf war?
by ShaGGz LMS Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:49 pm

» nerf clearout
by Runeblade Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:03 am

» How to replace the Longshot trigger plate?
by neon64bit Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:42 am

» Mid North Coast/Hunter War Organisation
by Vampros Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:18 pm

» WTB felt for slugs
by Richo123 Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:21 am

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

+5
inf0rm3r
melbourneSTORM4eva
Watto96
WV17
AlmostExperts
9 posters

home-made n-strike video camera accessory.

AlmostExperts
    AlmostExperts

home-made n-strike video camera accessory. Empty home-made n-strike video camera accessory.

Post  AlmostExperts Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:15 am

Hey guys i have just done something that i think is very cool. i have made an nstrike-gun-fitting camera check out the pics (they are phone quality so forgive me if they are bad) ENJOY

home-made n-strike video camera accessory. Nstrik11
    In the background is my painted and modded nf and my opened front gun and my auto clip loader

home-made n-strike video camera accessory. Longsh10
    This is it on the longshot and yes the camera will make an appearance at the melb nerf war, and yes this slides onto any gun with a tactical rail.

Also i am thinking of making and selling these but i dont have any flip up sights, so if you want one and you have a flip up sight to donate we can organise somethin.. pm me and comment

Last edited by AlmostExperts on Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : title changed to lower case)

home-made n-strike video camera accessory. Empty Re: home-made n-strike video camera accessory.

Post  Guest Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:19 am

Yay i get to see it! Dude top work. Does the camera screw into it? Or is it glued?:S
    AlmostExperts
    AlmostExperts

home-made n-strike video camera accessory. Empty Re: home-made n-strike video camera accessory.

Post  AlmostExperts Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:24 am

screws on so its removable with ease
    WV17
    WV17

Post  WV17 Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:28 am

if it was a screw then it would be extremely versatile.
    AlmostExperts
    AlmostExperts

Post  AlmostExperts Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:37 am

it is a screw in, remember they are available for production and buying..

Last edited by AlmostExperts on Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:04 am; edited 1 time in total
    Watto96
    Watto96

Post  Watto96 Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:01 am

very nice!
    melbourneSTORM4eva
    melbourneSTORM4eva
    Founder
    Founder

Post  melbourneSTORM4eva Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:34 am

Dont mean to be the partey pooper, this needs to be moved to homemades.
    AlmostExperts
    AlmostExperts

Post  AlmostExperts Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:46 am

but its also a mod of the flipup sight
    WV17
    WV17

Post  WV17 Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:48 am

wait didnt you get banned?

Post  Guest Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:48 am

he got banned from the trading section. Foam Militia and kingkottah got banned.
    AlmostExperts
    AlmostExperts

Post  AlmostExperts Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:50 am

thank you nerfmasterman
    BUT LETS GET BACK ON TOPIC
    WV17
    WV17

Post  WV17 Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:50 am

mmmm tut tut. ms4eva is right this is a home made only post in mods if its in direct link to the firing capabilities of the weapon in question.
    AlmostExperts
    AlmostExperts

Post  AlmostExperts Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:51 am

move it then
    inf0rm3r
    inf0rm3r
    Trade Merchant
    Trade Merchant

Post  inf0rm3r Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:55 am

Actually I don't see why this should be in home mades considering he's taken something nerf and added to it, so technically its a mod.

I like this its very clean to, my nephew had a similar idea except not so clean, his involved tape and a phone
    AlmostExperts
    AlmostExperts

Post  AlmostExperts Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:03 am

remember if you guys have a recon sight to sacrifice, and a week or 2 waiting dosnt matter to you. then i can make one for you pm me if you are interested
    melbourneSTORM4eva
    melbourneSTORM4eva
    Founder
    Founder

Post  melbourneSTORM4eva Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:15 am

Alright then,
    Under the Forum Rules witch you should have read before you started posting it says:
    Quote:
    -No multiple accounts. -Roger Explosion

So this is you're warning, choose one account and stick to it, yes you are banned from the tradding section on you're first acount.That it like,

You kill someone and you go to jail, You cant ask for a new life because you stuffed it up, Deal with the conciquences.

And yes, I am not a full admin and proberley dont have the power to force this towards you but it has to be done, Make up you're mind mate.
    AlmostExperts
    AlmostExperts

Post  AlmostExperts Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:22 am

melbourneSTORM4eva wrote:Alright then,
    Under the Forum Rules witch you should have read before you started posting it says:
    Quote:
    -No multiple accounts. -Roger Explosion

So this is you're warning, choose one account and stick to it, yes you are banned from the tradding section on you're first acount.

HELLO I HAVNT GOT ANOTHER ACCOUNT I JUST CHANGED THE NAME BECAUSE ITS MY YOUTUBE CHANNELL

NOW LETS GET BACK ON TOPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!
    melbourneSTORM4eva
    melbourneSTORM4eva
    Founder
    Founder

Post  melbourneSTORM4eva Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:33 am

Opps, I thought only admins could change there acount name, and im very sorry, I feel the biggest fool now home-made n-strike video camera accessory. Icon_redface sorry home-made n-strike video camera accessory. Icon_redface .
    Sorry mate, but still that goes for anyone else you're not aloud two acounts.

Last edited by melbourneSTORM4eva on Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total
    bjthecool2
    bjthecool2

Post  bjthecool2 Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:35 am

two*
    AlmostExperts
    AlmostExperts

Post  AlmostExperts Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:36 am

for like the 4th time GET BACK ON TOPIC!!!
    melbourneSTORM4eva
    melbourneSTORM4eva
    Founder
    Founder

Post  melbourneSTORM4eva Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:47 am

bjthecool2 wrote:two*
    home-made n-strike video camera accessory. Icon_redface Thanks
    Sorry ill get on topic now.
    AlmostExperts
    AlmostExperts

Post  AlmostExperts Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:13 pm

Is anyone interested in getting one of these beasts??
    bjthecool2
    bjthecool2

Post  bjthecool2 Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:41 pm

no thanks, if I needed a camera on my gun for any reason (zoom would be handy now that I think about it) I could just e-tape it somewhere.
    AlmostExperts
    AlmostExperts

Post  AlmostExperts Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:19 am

Because this thread has been killed by people who post before they think i am going to put the info of the camera accessory here.

The camera takes SD cards and mine takes 30 mins at fantastic quality ( just look at my recon vid it was used for this). And takes 3 triple A batteries (good so you dont have to charge it).

The fantastic thing about the camera is that because it is a tactical rail accessory it dosnt bounce around therefore always having a straight view of what you are aiming at and it captures stock gun bullets quite well.

It is also a screws on with a tripod shaped screw so that if it is to inconvenient to hold by hand you can just screw the camera off.

Pretty much it is awesome :).
    (pm me if you are interested in purchasing one :))
    -Aj-
    -Aj-

Post  -Aj- Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:25 am

Why is it that as soon as any 14 year old does something to a gun they feel the need to offer it to people in exchange for money?

semi-cool idea. anyone with a small slice of a brain could replicate your design

stop trying to sell it. also You can't say "buy these, oh btw can someone sell me the parts to make them"

I personally wouldn't trust nerf's flimsy plastic tactical rail attachments with an expensive camera... but then again I paid for my camera so you know I probably care about it more...

Cameras are semi-heavy items.. in a war situation I have the light plastic scope fall off my longshot constantly (I dont usually have it on anymore for this reason) so a heavy camera.. wow.. that's asking for trouble. gravity. you'll learn about it later on in school.

Aj
    AlmostExperts
    AlmostExperts

Post  AlmostExperts Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:33 am

oh hahahaha yet another person who loves to wreck threads when they could just leave them the fuck alone??? What goes through your head when you see a post i bet its something like.... "hey check it out theres a post... LETS TROLL AND PISS THE FUCK OUT OF THE POSTER, oh yeh and while im at it ill try and patronise him because hes YOUNGER THAN ME, oh yeh and i'd better say something intelligent like gravity exists.)
    WELL!!! NO SHIT gravity exist and dont you think i would have thought of that when i drew up the FUCKING BLUEPRINTS, to stop it from falling off i did the INTELLIGENT THING and reinforced the tactical rail springs and pins so that it was a tight fit BUT NOOOOO ILL JUST ASSUME THAT BECAUSE HE IS 14 HE WOULDNT THINK OF THAT.

SERIOUSLY i try to revive a post an people like you just LOOOOOVEEEE to fuck it up!!!!!!!!

Somebody delete this post because i was CREATIVE but people hate creativity dont they.....

CLOSE THIS POST SO I CAN MAKE ANOTHER SO THAT PEOPLE DONT TROLL AND SPAM SHIT ON IT...!

Post  Guest Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:38 am

Dude.
    AlmostExperts
    AlmostExperts

Post  AlmostExperts Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:40 am

yes wat????! if you cant tell im just SLIGHTLY pissed off
    AlmostExperts
    AlmostExperts

Post  AlmostExperts Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:41 am

OH WAT YOU DONT THINK I PAID FOR MY CAMERA???!!!!!
    -Aj-
    -Aj-

Post  -Aj- Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:48 am

OK NOW you're acting like a 14 year old. NOW i have justification to criticise you personally because of your actions.

I dont troll. I dont post to try and piss off poeple. I simply comment, and quite simply it takes a lot to impress me.

I dont care if you've "reinforced the pins", by which I assume you mean you've strengthened the torsion spring? I still wouldn't trust this style of mount that has NO POSITIVE LOCK to hold an EXPENSIVE AND FRAGILE ELECTRONIC DEVICE.

It's called criticism, and you can take it constructively or you can piss and moan like a little kid.

How have I "fucked this post up"? by making it known that I dont agree with your designs? if you post another thread aiming to sell these I'll post my concerns there too, dont get pissed off with me simply because there are flaws in the design (N-strike rail) around which you've made this accessory.

I Like that you posted something new. The first time I saw it I was like.. no-one's done that, that is neat. But the design is not solid enough to sell and I hate that as soon as anyone DOES do anything creative they automatically think they can profit from it...

Also.. blueprints? the fuck? this is nerf....

Anyway I know you think I'm a troll, but really I'm just a person with high standards who will tell someone to lift their game if what they do is not up to scratch... posting ideas on here where they are mainly criticised by young 12,13 and 14 year old people can lead to very biased feedback, ie WOW THATS SOOOO COOL...

I've seen paintjobs on here that make me want to hurl but apparently the rest of the younger users think they're super amazing. So forgive me for not being soooo goddamm impressed that you found a way to attach an 8mm thread and locking nut to an n-strike rail...

Aj
    AlmostExperts
    AlmostExperts

Post  AlmostExperts Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:51 am

dude stop posting in my thread and piss off...

OOOHHH YOUR A FUNNY ONE Tellin me im acting my age.

CLOSE THE THREAD
    -Aj-
    -Aj-

Post  -Aj- Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:55 am

Dude you don't own anything this is the internet. You have no Authority here. Seeing as my last post raised valid points you're choosing to ignore them

So I called you 14... guess what.. you are 14, why is it so offensive? It's not my opinion that you're 14, it's a fact.. So you can focus on that I called you younger and implied that you're immature, which judging by you're replies seems to be correct, or you can actually focus on the valid problems I have brought up regarding both your design and the behavior/standards of yourself and your peers on this forum

Also use proper words, you know, with correct spelling and grammer, seeing as you're Almost an Expert it shouldn't be too hard.

Aj
    AlmostExperts
    AlmostExperts

Post  AlmostExperts Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:57 am

hey check out my last post... notice how it says STOP POSTING...
    THAT USUALLY MEANS STOP POSTING
    -Aj-
    -Aj-

Post  -Aj- Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:00 pm

Notice how. You cannot stop me. That means. You cannot stop me.

Eat a dick.

also for further insult
    home-made n-strike video camera accessory. Gay%20thread
    AlmostExperts
    AlmostExperts

Post  AlmostExperts Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:03 pm

holly shit you are pissin me off

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:43 pm