Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

Nerfing down under!. Oz Nerf - Australian Nerf Community

If you're new to the forums please do the following.
1. Read the Forum Rules before posting!
2. Update your location, age and avatar TRUTHFULLY
3. Introduce yourself in the Welcome to Oznerf forum section =)

Navigation

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 52416 messages in 3425 subjects

We have 1922 registered users

The newest registered user is seabulb

Latest topics

» gold coast nerf war?
by ShaGGz LMS Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:49 pm

» nerf clearout
by Runeblade Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:03 am

» How to replace the Longshot trigger plate?
by neon64bit Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:42 am

» Mid North Coast/Hunter War Organisation
by Vampros Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:18 pm

» WTB felt for slugs
by Richo123 Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:21 am

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

+5
inf0rm3r
melbourneSTORM4eva
Watto96
WV17
AlmostExperts
9 posters

home-made n-strike video camera accessory.

AlmostExperts
    AlmostExperts

home-made n-strike video camera accessory. - Page 2 Empty Re: home-made n-strike video camera accessory.

Post  AlmostExperts Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:04 pm

you are pissin me off
    AlmostExperts
    AlmostExperts

home-made n-strike video camera accessory. - Page 2 Empty Re: home-made n-strike video camera accessory.

SORRY BUT UR PISSIN ME OFF
    AlmostExperts
    AlmostExperts

STOCK POSTING
    AlmostExperts
    AlmostExperts

OOOPPS I MENT STOP POSTING

Post  Guest Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:06 pm

Dude stop it! You WILL be banned if you keep doing this! We need to continue organizing wars!
    AlmostExperts
    AlmostExperts

Post  AlmostExperts Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:07 pm

K I PROMISE TO STOP POSTING IN THIS THREAD AND WISH FOR IT TO BE LOCKED
    -Aj-
    -Aj-

Post  -Aj- Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:09 pm

Here is the stock you asked for

home-made n-strike video camera accessory. - Page 2 Sybtgetic%202
    kevinism
    kevinism

Post  kevinism Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:18 pm

its pretty sad that a 20 year old would bully a 14 year old kid <_<

good job AJ...

Post  Guest Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:20 pm

Ouch. Guys it would be best not to get involved. Admins can really bring out the demons. Be careful.
    -Aj-
    -Aj-

Post  -Aj- Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:24 pm

oh wow I'm so pathetic I have realised the error of my ways...

not.

Up untill my last 2 posts I was acting incredibly maturely given the nature of the replies he was posting.

but then I was like.. what would chuck norris do? He'd roundhouse kick the little guy for being a douche.. so I did the e-version of that...Actually I thought " there is clearly no rationalising with this kid so I may as well see how many posts in a row he can say "i'm really pissed off" "

oh noez I'm a cyber bully would you like a teaspoon of cement?

Aj
    kevinism
    kevinism

Post  kevinism Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:32 pm

well, im pretty sure, that this site is for "nerfers" what is nerf, its a plastic toy gun thingos, that shoots foam darts, which is played by KIDS...
    so basicaly its full of kids, they dont need to be criticized...
    if he's trying to sell something, then let him do it, i doubt people would buy it...
    but just let him do what he want, i expect better from you as an adult...
    instead of pulling em down, just help him then, you look awesome enough to
    "teach" these dudes how to do it "right" and you can do that, without pissing them off <_<

so yea, can you two stop now please? thanks...
    -Aj-
    -Aj-

Post  -Aj- Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:24 pm

See while I respect your oppinion I'm not sure I entirely agree.

Whilst nerf as a toy is aimed squarely at kids the organized "nerf sport" was popularized and patronised by Adults. Thus if these kids want to participate in this adult populated activity they should aspire to act in ways that satisfy the rules set by the older people.

Look at Adelaide, we are the only active regularly warring state... Because the majority of our nerfers are mature age. the 14 years olds in Sydney have been trying to organise a war for ages.... I say good on them for trying, but this organised side of nerf is and 'Adult' thing that kids have gotten into because they own the blasters and can use google, not the other way round.

To me, by not criticising them we continue the trend of 'anything goes' that I see in so many parents, which is breeding generations of kids that scare the shit out of me because of their sense of entitlement and ignorance. Look at all the "give me mods for X gun" threads that get posted on this forum as an example.

I will criticise, so that they may hopefully learn and evolve. I guarantee that if any of these younger members start acting in a way that doesn't make this forum a god aweful place for us older guys to be and start coming up with good content, then my respect will be earned and not easily taken away, but I grew up in the professional music scene where it doesn't matter if you're young, whatever..... you're either good enough, or not, and through criticism being used constructively you become good enough...

Granted, I made some assumptions when I gave my original reply, Almost Experts if you did indeed pay for your camera with your money then that's awesome, I respect that, but please realise you're the exception to the rule amongst your age group hence my assumption.

I did raise legitimate points in many of my posts, regarding the design and also the interbreeding fanboyism displayed by the younger members. Whilst I do agree sometimes I could put a little more 'sugar' on my replies you cannot take the praise without accepting the criticism as well. You cant say someone is wrong or stupid or a troll simply because they don't think whatever you did is good.

In the end, I don't think this forum should be a play-pen, where we have to be kid friendly and be all like "thats super dude, way to go" if something is horrible. It should be a place where the mature members can post things they work on so that younger members may learn, and they can learn from the information given and through working it out for themselves, not by being spoon fed. This isn't rocket science, it's nerf, you need to learn to fill in the blanks yourself.

Aj
    AlmostExperts
    AlmostExperts

Post  AlmostExperts Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:30 pm

Wow that's a shitload of writing bit yeh that pretty much somes up what I wanted to hear.
    Oh and thanks for the exanation and sorry for losing it and getting pissed lol.
    Also instead of using crap or shit or bad when describing something use the word questionable because it sounds better and is an easy let down instead of a bomb but watev I do appreciate your input.
    Roger Explosion
    Roger Explosion
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Roger Explosion Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:57 pm

Now thats some first class e-Drama right there. With the classic story of ignorant kid can't handle Constructive critisism.

Almost Experts Im going to give you 2 strikes for starting this shitstorm. And belive me, thats going easy on you. Very easy. But belive me. If you even as much as cough in a stupid way you'll be out of here for a long time.

Almost Experts has 2 strikes.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:39 am